Thread: But "raggy"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Default Bit "ragegy"

My title stats my mood.First of all i would like to state the fact that i first had to post 10 other post before i could make a Thread was a bit off but oky.
    Oky so let me start my conplaints
    My number 1 conplaint

* 1) mages shiled Cool down time is realy to long i think 24 or 20 sec would be fair enought
    fact that when a mages shield is down and and vs a war and war useis axe and pulls mage in to that OP sowrd proc is not so fun at all
    A rouge hase a desent doge to avode it a war hase enougth health/armor to dont care

* 2) Umm i think this one botheres all of us locks... nothing rong with the fact of useing plat or keys my prob with it is that cry locks are just not worth it ..so then the price for them is low way not add populer items back to them like sns Singe and so on..

* 3) i feel that mayby a crafting event for faster crafting/upgrade again would be fun

* 4) And yes i wane see someone disagree with this AL we need someting epic again like the arcane ring quest or planer pen quest made the game fun but you are just trowing everyting into locks and not making fun quest any more or new areas like arena planer tombs ect. we need something really fun new and relly "MMO" not some ting that will get nerfd or out dated like glint set
    This was not a fun quest witch gave you that "proud" feeling of completing it
    mayby a new arena arena of legends ? 5 bossis elite where tanks can be used again and not preferd to as "time wasters" like in planer arena

* 5) planer loot saterday i ran it sick got my targit of 100 chests lootid 2 planer recpies in fact i have a video to.but in any way after a bori g day of farming opend them all not even 1 vial! i 50 anhks atleast😀 i can post the vido on youtube i just felt that was a nice day wastetid!

* 6) nerf a rouges dodge it seems like thay say its uselis in pvp i wane see how thay feel with 10-18 dodge

* 7) housing systime its nice but would be nice if we could buy more slots with teeth or story tokens this update was for plat spenders not that that is rong sts needs to make money some how just tink would be nice to even it up a bit buy giving us free stash or something And lmao about the rent ting XD

Thanks for reading kinda forgot about what i wantit to rage about XD
    but i can already see coments come from rouges,negtive coments indeed

Your sincerly Beia*
    And i apologize for any grammar mistakes

*Edit also the fact of people saying mana in an elite map is really BS and im sure im not the only mage that feels that way
    Last edited by mrm; 06-06-2016 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Mage is fine - I suggest you figure out strategies to play the class effectively. There are so many sorcerers that absolutely destroy in PvP because they know how to use their class. Also, mage vs. warrior, a mage wins. This is a very biased post.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Raienezz first to say even if you dont rember you where one of my first friends when i startid the game i could rember how you helped me and my friend in kraag when the level cap was stil 41 and i second the idee of 1estate token but not story tokens thay are ment to be collected trought that daily and i once got one from klaas or shazbot not sure but now i always have like 51 41 101 tokens XD about the locks i just feel haveing sns in them would be nice and singe for wars not sure if im the only one that thinks so but your first arcane pet is or marri,toor,singe depending on your class like singe is perfect for wars and mari for rouges and toor for mages thats how i see it thats way i feel thay should them* but toor is more of a rengol thing leave him there lol
    i also have a great idee for an event both non plat spenders and sts could realy profit of, of this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I Know but how meny of that mages have eyes and para ? and what will happen when beter gear comes out ? thay will need to get ridd of there eye items i feel that eye gives nice crit and with lig spell crit is a key

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Like the cake event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    I Know but how meny of that mages have eyes and para ? and what will happen when beter gear comes out ? thay will need to get ridd of there eye items i feel that eye gives nice crit and with lig spell crit is a key
    Most of these mages have mind jewels, not eyes or even para.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List