Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flame forged hammers suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Default Flame forged hammers suggestion

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...92#post2496292
    Come on tanks! Comment and feel free to declare yourselves, bump threads with your useful suggestions, gogogo!

Robhawk

Get arcane sword, problem solved. I know you don't want to hear this but there were big entitled complaints about kershal scepter years ago and nobody really cared. So dont put your energy on this topic and move on!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I shall try to make them to this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

ikr glintstone aegis is better than the flameforged plsss devs help us

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jonasDgreat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

They won't listen to your pleas. Just wait for new better weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I have spoken with Vroom on Flame hammer, the proc works only with 2 normal attacks is intentional. And 35% of your health as damage does not ignore the enemy's armor. So the damage is low.

I do not think that will change the proc is better to wait for a new mythic.
    Last edited by soon; 06-08-2016 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

does the 35% of health means it consume our health and converting it as dmg we delivered or the dmg calculation when its proc is based on 35% from our overall health??

AL ign : Ulleros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

okay i get it now..when we attacking enemy that is under forge mark the hammer will consume the mark and enemy will be dealing 35% dmg counted from our total health..but does that mean it only counts on our auto attack skill and not from dmg skill??means if im attacking enemy that is marked then im using windmill/cs/sky still hammer dont consume the forge mark..so i need to spam auto attack like crazy then..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

after for awhile..i think the flame forge hammer proc should be like this:

1.increase the chance of hammer to proc when using auto att ( just like arc sword ) whre spamming its auto att gets u a red firery aura under ur feet/body just like rouge flame weapon version (it is flame hammer made by god right..so there should be flame vfx on ur toon)

2.red aura under ur feet/body (proc) last about 6-7 secs.

3.once ur hammer procced while u hving red aura u can forge marking enemies or bosses using either auto att skill or dmg skill (based on arc sword where u can stun enemies using both att OR aegis where u can activate its exploding shield proc using auto att and dmg skill).would be great cuz when tank using windmill they can forge marked alot of enemies and make other dmg dealing class doing easy job.

4.any guys in our pt (rouge/mage/tank) can attack the forged marked enemy and will deliver 35% dmg on the marked enemy based on their total hp..so calculation will be their skill dmg + 35% more dmg based on hp..i still dont know whether that 35% more dmg should ignoring the enemys' armor or not..but it will be great if it is ignoring it.(better for elite maps usage especially underhul elite)
    - this suggestion is based on elondrian bulwark where this weapon helps healing and add 20 primary stat to ur party too.so a tank weapon that can helps party will be a good item to use except this flame hammer dont heal ur pt but makes em hit harder with 35% more dmg.

5.any skill or weapons that hv DoT will also doing extra dmg on the forge marked enemy based on their caster hp. (OPTIONAL )

6.add some armor bonus when hammer proc is activated.even 41 bonesaw and 46 aegis do add armor.rouge's flame blade makes em immune to stun so why not add some bonus to this weapon. ( OPTIONAL )

by this way this hammer can be a good item to use cuz it helps ur party and will raise its market value rather than just a low budget item..MYTHIC should be MYTHIC and not A CRAP.

Last edited by dinzly; 06-12-2016 at 11:41 AM. Reason: got more ideas..mybe better :)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dinzly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

bump on this thread

never gv up my fellow tanks...before this mage's hexstaff also hving problem..u can read post about hexstaff vs arcane staff..if no one complaint then nothing will change..plus u are paying REAL WORLD MONEY to open locked and get that item..i dunno if someone just never cared wasting their money on useless item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Just use aegis for pve , and arc sword for PvP and hold on till new stuff comes out

....they can't all be zingers!

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

14. The Following User Says Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    Just use aegis for pve , and arc sword for PvP and hold on till new stuff comes out

....they can't all be zingers!
    im using cake cutter just like yours but with para now ..planning to use that hammer but since there is thread about its problem then something must be done here..i hate to repeat myselt saying "R.I.P mythic 51" just like i did to hexstaff back when im a mage..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

im commenting on this post for our lovely arlorians behalf..what if someone that is f2p player using crate keys (very expensive now) open mass cryo hoping to get ARCANES like MM / pendant recipe / fossil / shard then all he/she get is a bunch of flame hammer..at least if sts doing a major adjustment on this hammer they will get some good return by selling it..not ending in frustration..i know it is a gambling when u open locked and if someone reply that it is their own problem taking the risk then u r just a heartless person..

Last edited by dinzly; 06-09-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can i exchange my glistone coin for the mystic weapon lv51?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shairman View Post
    can i exchange my glistone coin for the mystic weapon lv51?
    a sack of tradable glintstone coin is more than enough to get that weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

I had flame forged hammer but I didn't like the proc. I convert that weapon in 300 Cryostar coins in my craft station (It's a good idea). Actually Flame forged hammer will have not more fixes or updates , that hammer is old now and STS do new and better weapons.

NOTE: I'm talking about the untradable Flame forged Mark lvl 47

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

when ppl commenting about 52/54 Arcane Pendant VS 41 Planar Pendant then BOOM !! sts make adjustment..when someone posted about 51 Hexstaff VS 46 Arcane Dragon Staff then BOOM !! sts make adjustment..that is arcane vs mythic..now im asking about mythic 51 Flame Hammer vs mythic 41 Bonesaw/46 Glint Maul/Aegis..same class MYTHIC..even my bonesaw is far superior in proc..gving more dmg,hp and armor than 51 flame hammer..plss guys add more suggestions/opinions on how this hammer should be a better weapon and longer lasting like bonesaw and aegis..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    I had flame forged hammer but I didn't like the proc. I convert that weapon in 300 Cryostar coins in my craft station (It's a good idea). Actually Flame forged hammer will have not more fixes or updates , that hammer is old now and STS do new and better weapons.

NOTE: I'm talking about the untradable Flame forged Mark lvl 47
    but still the "old" hammer is in the cryostar crates (some from NPC in glinstone town) and future event crates..as long as it is in there more of em will be looted..unlike glinstone weapon/bonesaw that only comes from past event chest..not more of the chest available now.

p/s: i hope sts buffing the hammer and not nerfing the other mythics just to make that flame hammer looks better

Last edited by dinzly; 06-09-2016 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

where is npc who can exchange that glinstone coin to mystic lv51? sorry if iam wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shairman View Post
    where is npc who can exchange that glinstone coin to mystic lv51? sorry if iam wrong
    u can only exchange ur glinstone coin for mythic 47 at glinstone town (page or gage the gem smith i dont remember which one)..mythic 51 only come from locked cryostar crate..