Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Converted Eye Gem - Didn't Get Nobles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rehired View Post
    Since the Enchanted Eye and Paracelsus Soul Stone aren't named after gems or jewels. Does that mean they can both be removed and sold? If not, how is the Eye removable and they Para isnt? I'm not sure how it works for event jewel/gem thingies.
    None of both para and eye can be removable. There are still some players who hold eye and para gems or who earned them before and quitted/took break from game for long and came back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Eye and Para are considered gems even though that's not in their name. They are from the days of the gem system, before STS began to phase it out for the jewel system.

The Eye isn't removable. It's convertible to Nobles via crafting, but not after you socket it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nobear View Post
    Eye and Para are considered gems even though that's not in their name. They are from the days of the gem system, before STS began to phase it out for the jewel system.

The Eye isn't removable. It's convertible to Nobles via crafting, but not after you socket it.
    Just saying, I do not know when you sold your eye but the eyes value converted now is about 5M or so (when taking into account listing fees).
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I sold it within the last month. To estimate the total value of the Nobles at almost 7m, I added up the cheapest Nobles on auction. Fury wasn't listed, but all the others added up to 4.7m. I think Finesse was 1.7m, and I made an educated guess that Fury would be at least 2m, since Fury is generally the most expensive.

Listing fees are a good point. I didn't calculate how much that would have taken out. But if what you say is true, it makes it seem slightly less regrettable that I let myself be talked down to selling my Eye for 4m >.>. I know it was still very low, but at least I got the majority of its value and actually sold it lol.

My main (tank) now has Nekro, so I can't be too sad .