Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Opinions on Support?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Opinions on Support?

my honest opinion well..... i think support sucks. lol just saying my thread got closed and all i got as a response was email us um yeah i did that twice now anything else i need to do ? how about compensate me? ugh this will get closed i know this but i am going to post it anyways because people need to learn that they are messing up pretty badly... step it up people!

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Our support staff does not work on the weekends. Sorry, just be patient and we'll work through it with you.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I believe only 1 dev works the support, considering I've only been replied to by Dracknor. All the players email support for issues and questions, they have a lot of emails to go through. They're closed on the weekends as well, and if you email em Monday it takes a bit for a reply because they're still finishing off the emails from that weekend. I've literally had a refund in plat and an Email notifying me not even 10 minutes after I sent it early early on a Thursday (?) morning. Definitely do a better job with it than most games I've encountered in the passed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I know Thade and asommers has shifts as well, since I've gotten replies from them

To be honest, I haven't encountered support as good as STS' in terms of gaming. I've never had a game that I can communicate directly with the developers through the forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

+1

I've also always had fairly quick responses from support. It can indeed take a couple of days though.

Compared to communication I had with other game companies, I'd rate the STS support a solid 5 stars. And I'm not writing this to try and look good in the eyes of the devs, I'm writing this because this is my honest opinion.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If STS was my company I would ban you permanently for being a jerk.

Lucky for you, STS has some of the best, most polite, most PATIENT customer service in the industry. That actually makes you even more of a jerk.
    Last edited by Derajdefyre; 08-14-2011 at 01:12 PM.
    All my posts are automatically +1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Best support +1 STS

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

They are human just like us. And we can't do everything. They also have families to feed and take care of too.

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spadey View Post
    my honest opinion well..... i think support sucks. lol just saying my thread got closed and all i got as a response was email us um yeah i did that twice now anything else i need to do ? how about compensate me? ugh this will get closed i know this but i am going to post it anyways because people need to learn that they are messing up pretty badly... step it up people!

I want to see you make a game its very difficult im making a game and it takes a while trust me and think about how many people send them emails everyday so just wait please

Have a nice day

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

This thread = EPIC FAIL

maybe if you had a shread of patience or dignity you could of gotten past your own selfish emotions for 1second and realized that a measly 20 people must accommodate 1000's of help request on a weekley basis! ... Lol... We have all contacted support at one point or another and they have ALWAYS been able to help us in 1 way or another, but you must remember the world doesnt revole around "YOU" and as hard as it may be to believe some things have priority over your needs. Dont worry tho im sure they will get to you :-P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ugh, Mommy and Daddy should take away juniors smartphone. 12 year old little ingrates really tick me off.
    HTC Evo - Evo acting up? Check out this post for tips!
    Cidxesyl 56 Pure Mage | Lysdexic 56 Bow Bear | Sixdelyc 21 Junk Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I have to disagree with the original poster and agree with everyone else. STS has some of the best support I've seen for any business. The wait is generally short or, more commonly, the question is already answered and I just have to look for it.

The few times I've emailed or PM'd, I've always received a very nice and prompt response. Of course, I assume they work M-F 9-5 Texas time and that they've actually got other customers. With quickness of their response, it's hard to not remember my issues are not the only ones. STS support really is amazing.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

15 years of playin internet games free/pay and for my part, sts have done more than a decent job. Well in PL, since in SL didnt have to ask anything yet.
    My mails have never been left unanswered for long (dun forget WE they r restin), even with weird stuffs.
    As long u r concise, precise and respectful in your mail, I expect people to reply the same way and they did.