Thread: New system for warriors N rogues

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default New system for warriors N rogues

Hello everyone I am a fantasy, role-playing,and quest games lover. When I first played Arcane legends, I've noticed that the rogues and warriors also use mana like the mages. I was confused and at the same time feeling less interested in playing those two classes... Why do warriors and rogues use mana?! That's like saying cats eating dog's food!😨 In all my life I've never seen a game that lets warriors and rogues use mana, and also I've noticed that they drain there mana pools realllllyyy fast! SO THEN I've thought of a better idea that will replace rogues and warriors mana pool!
    Warriors: Instead of using mana, warriors can now use "stamina". When a warrior kills an enemy their "stamina pool" restores some amount of stamina percentage (depending on their str and amount of kills). That way, warriors can have more power to use there special skills.

Rogues: Instead of using mana, rogues can now use "fury". When a rogue attacks an enemy their "fury pool" restores some amount of fury percentage (depending on their dex and attack speed). That way rogues won't have to always type in: "NEED MANA". 😂

I hope that what I've posted will be on the next update in the near future! If you have any questions please give me a reply and, if you agree with my suggestions and idea....SPREAD THE WORDS! 😁

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Srovy For This Useful Post: