Thread: New system for warriors N rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default New system for warriors N rogues

Hello everyone I am a fantasy, role-playing,and quest games lover. When I first played Arcane legends, I've noticed that the rogues and warriors also use mana like the mages. I was confused and at the same time feeling less interested in playing those two classes... Why do warriors and rogues use mana?! That's like saying cats eating dog's food!😨 In all my life I've never seen a game that lets warriors and rogues use mana, and also I've noticed that they drain there mana pools realllllyyy fast! SO THEN I've thought of a better idea that will replace rogues and warriors mana pool!
    Warriors: Instead of using mana, warriors can now use "stamina". When a warrior kills an enemy their "stamina pool" restores some amount of stamina percentage (depending on their str and amount of kills). That way, warriors can have more power to use there special skills.

Rogues: Instead of using mana, rogues can now use "fury". When a rogue attacks an enemy their "fury pool" restores some amount of fury percentage (depending on their dex and attack speed). That way rogues won't have to always type in: "NEED MANA". 😂

I hope that what I've posted will be on the next update in the near future! If you have any questions please give me a reply and, if you agree with my suggestions and idea....SPREAD THE WORDS! 😁

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Srovy For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Srovy View Post
    Hello everyone I am a fantasy, role-playing,and quest games lover. When I first played Arcane legends, I've noticed that the rogues and warriors also use mana like the mages. I was confused and at the same time feeling less interested in playing those two classes... Why do warriors and rogues use mana?! That's like saying cats eating dog's food!�� In all my life I've never seen a game that lets warriors and rogues use mana, and also I've noticed that they drain there mana pools realllllyyy fast! SO THEN I've thought of a better idea that will replace rogues and warriors mana pool!
    Warriors: Instead of using mana, warriors can now use "stamina". When a warrior kills an enemy their "stamina pool" restores some amount of stamina percentage (depending on their str and amount of kills). That way, warriors can have more power to use there special skills.

Rogues: Instead of using mana, rogues can now use "fury". When a rogue attacks an enemy their "fury pool" restores some amount of fury percentage (depending on their dex and attack speed). That way rogues won't have to always type in: "NEED MANA". ��

I hope that what I've posted will be on the next update in the near future! If you have any questions please give me a reply and, if you agree with my suggestions and idea....SPREAD THE WORDS! ��
    simply no
    game has been up for years and would be EXTREMELY HARD to bring this abt now....
    also there do exist world where humans can harvest the power of MANA, chakra nen are common examples........ there are much more too.

also if this happens UNIFICATION gets disturbed alot, very bad........ if rogues and warriors have different STAMINA and FURY. it would be hard to replenish and stuff,
    not to mention the number of tweeks needed which obv. will cause mega loads of glitchs and bugs
    also its easier to calculate stuff here.

basically,
    mana agrees with storyline (read more mangas/anime/MMORPG games) u seem to be a FPS player in the way you speak.
    rpg sets in alternate realitys/universe so it makes sense.
    therefore simply no
    and this will NEVER HAPPEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

This sounds very familiar... the concept's from a certain game right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Srovy View Post
    In all my life I've never seen a game that lets warriors and rogues use mana,
    Did u play World of Warcaft ?
    In all games rogues have mana, when rogue low with mana, there are pots.
    Sts now insert an option with 500 mana potions for 3-4k ...
    So, for 40k u get 5k potions, problem solved.
    That insertion stamina and fury is just more work for sts...
    prepare ur potions, event coming ;-)

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Lol imagine PvP... everybody will be running around with auto attack while mages will just kill everybody with skills XD

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Lol imagine PvP... everybody will be running around with auto attack while mages will just kill everybody with skills XD
    I got same in mind