Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP restored?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Did you really just classify a tank as the healer of the group rather than what the name specifies, TANKing? They're not SUPPOSED to be the healer of the game, they're supposed to tank. STS just decided to not nerf their heal and not buff mages' heal when they had the chance, at the L16/L21 cap. You can't politely try to take a stab at someone after you ironically don't know the proper mechanics yourself. New lower heals/damage calls for changes to classes, and apparently the "mechanics" change depending on where you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Tanks are not supposed to be the healing class. In majority of MMOs that honor falls to makes. Tanks do exactly what the name suggests, tanks.
    If u two actually took the time to think not about other mmos but about this game here actually and the skills involved, tanks have not 1 not 2 but 3 healing skills whereas mages have 1, so yes regardless of your outrage @trent, tanks are the healer class in AL, we got vb jugg and heal but still mages will outheal us.
    I do know the mechanics of this game rather well at least when it comes to tanking as you will see me regularly doing timed runs as well as participating in maxed clashes with the top players on both sides.
    Trenton if you think you can call me out on not understanding the mechanics of tanking you may wish to reconsider.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 06-19-2016 at 05:12 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post: