Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DO's and DON'Ts of Star Legends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Nice post!

I clicked the Name:  reputation-40b.png
Views: 355
Size:  712 Bytes thumbs up for this one!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBNobody View Post
    How about if I preface things as: If you know what you're doing, some of these DO's and DON'Ts may not be applicable.
    Good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by mycroftxxx View Post
    How about:

DON'T wander off from the group, get yourself in trouble, and then coming running back to them with 12 mobs in tow. You're going to die anyway; there's no sense in killing all your teammates too.
    I've had this happen to me many times, and I've come out on top. Run and shoot, run and shoot. Not only did I not kill anybody when bringing the mobs to them, but by the time I got to them it was more like 5 mobs lol.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

You're wrong. At least, that isn't how I play. I do everything I can to keep the party up and when I'm running/exiting, it's cause everybody else is dead, all the mobs are on me, and I'm spamming pots like they're going out of style. So think about what you say, please. This isn't how every zero death player is.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Having trouble finding the post Bron, but I clearly remembering you offering help to someone, as long as it isn't a place with one shot kills like, as stated above, the Delta levels where rocks fall. Therefore, you fall into one of the categories that I outlined in my post. I'm speaking from every experience I've had with Zero death players, and I've never played with you, so if you think you don't belong in my generalization, then ignore my post. However, you do belong there, as I've already explained. You can play the game however you want, but I don't see why you'd limit yourself to 75% of the games content in fear of dying.

I don't have to be careful of what I say, because it is my opinion, and if you wish to contest me on this, I'd be glad to do a few guardian runs with you This is in no way a flame post or a troll post, I'm just venting, as I just had a zero death commando leave my game when someone accidentally attracted two vulars in the uncharted ruins, leading to a wipe of the 3 operatives and 1 engi. It ruins the game for the rest of us who aren't so seriously concerned about a digit in a videogame.
    Last edited by Ebalere; 08-16-2011 at 04:49 PM.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums