Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends T-Shirt Design Contest - Win the Shield of Legends and Your Shirt!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Some great submissions came in already. We'll be starting up a submission thread where you can check out what people have entered. We're also going to make an example entry so you can see what a winning submission should look like, which will hopefully help people craft their entries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Some great submissions came in already. We'll be starting up a submission thread where you can check out what people have entered. We're also going to make an example entry so you can see what a winning submission should look like, which will hopefully help people craft their entries.
    I would like to just say I do not think it is a good idea to post entries before the contest has ended. Posting an example thread is fine. If people want to reply to that thread and share their design it's up to them.

I'd hate to see someone's design hijacked by another person and altered enough to be considered 'original' and with slight adjustments made improving it, and win. If that happened and it was your design that was the, um, inspiration, for the winner...you'd feel pretty bad.

Side note: if anyone would like design/layout/(marketing) help I'd love to help you! I am sure I don't have time to sit at my home pc and make an entry myself, but I can email back and forth through the forum. I'll only help one person who really would like assistance and I don't require a share of the winnings should you win. I will accept an honorable mention though Also, you do not need to share with me your full design; generic word description is best. (ex: bird wearing whatever, and colors or idk.) I'm not even creative enough to come up with a worded description lol!
    This is my signature.