Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sparkling Pwnies ...Yeah I said it... Endgame guild of Awesomeness!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    lol exactly.
    A guild with high lvl players but low member count won't be able to hold a spot on the 'largest guild' board for very long. It SHOULD measure percentage of maxed players, not just how many their are. A guild with 600 people is going to ultimately have more maxed players in the end then a guild with a 100 member cap.
    By that logic we would be stomping the leaderboard even more.. we are 60% max level.

Last edited by morfic; 08-19-2011 at 03:49 AM.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

CONGRATZ BRONIES! Tied for first place on leaderboards with the noble knight!

Still makin it SPARKLE i see!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Pwnie Power !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Miss Brony has arrived! Wewt!

I would like to take this moment to welcome all of the new members that joined today! So far you have all been a blast and i look forward to many more days with you. I would also like to further dispute some of the comments in this thread. Being an endgame guild does not make anyone a disgrace, nor.does it mean we cannot grow together! We have much laughing and farming to do until the new content comes out. In the meantime, i will put together a forum where we can begin to discuss PvP tactics and the like. I know we have a lot to offer one another!

Good night Bronies, Newbronies, and Futurebronies!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I would also like to welcome all the new comers to the guild. And would like to also say Pwnie Power !!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

We taken over!!!!
    (thc) givin you the "wtf! Just happin" look real soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    By that logic we would be stomping the leaderboard even more.. we are 60% max level.

I mean I would hope so...considering you only take 25 and up...

If I wasn't a GOW officer I'd possibly have an alt in this guild...some days I just feel like straight rippin on kids in pvp or farming for the sake of farming.
    But gotta stick with my Gears; those my dudes.

Somewhere in the magical land of Texas :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I love the name...haha good luck on the guild! Maybe I will get Loneunicorn to 25 and join :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Thanks Loneunicorn! Gogogo!

First.. I must mourn the loss of a member that we had to let go, due to not sparkling enough. (Never try to make money off your guildies!).

Second.. I have started the beginnings of a guild forum! Haven't did anything to it yet, but you are welcome to check it out!

www.sparklingpwnies.forummotion.com
    Last edited by morfic; 08-17-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

ps - I duno if you guys are bro enough to refer to yourself as bronies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You guys have engies in your guild that dont have revive.... chuckle....

Good luck with the guild!
    PL - BreadKeeperzz - 55 Bear -=- BreadKeeper - 53 Mage -=- SirKeeper 10 Bear
    SL - Keeper - Commando -=- SirKeeper - Engie
    Guild - Atomic Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breadkeeper View Post
    You guys have engies in your guild that dont have revive.... chuckle....

Good luck with the guild!
    That is false. We told the engi in question that he MUST have revive to join the pwnies. He had infact, gotten revive at level 26. Therefore, we let him in.

Thanks for the concern and the bump though!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

ps - I duno if you guys are bro enough to refer to yourself as bronies
    OH WE ARE BRO ENOUGH.....BRO! We may be sparkly....But we are MAN(andsomewoman)SPARKLY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

That is false. We told the engi in question that he MUST have revive to join the pwnies. He had infact, gotten revive at level 26. Therefore, we let him in.

Thanks for the concern and the bump though!
    Not false actually. I did a run with 1 or 2 of your members today...and not only did the engineer never cast empathy (maybe ONCE the entire level) but he didn't revive anyone and ended up just leaving the game. Didn't write down a name cause I really don't care lol. Woulda been nice to save some pots though

90% of the bro is in the flow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Not false actually. I did a run with 1 or 2 of your members today...and not only did the engineer never cast empathy (maybe ONCE the entire level) but he didn't revive anyone and ended up just leaving the game. Didn't write down a name cause I really don't care lol. Woulda been nice to save some pots though

90% of the bro is in the flow.
    Interesting. I will force a rez test today, and he will be kicked if he does not have it for lying. But if he was just being lazy in a pug, SRY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sorry for confusion Zboobrony. As per leaderboards. Second most lvl 26s
    Grats bro on getting second something you had nothing to do with. As you don't help members level I know I've leveled and geared a few not going to be named members of ur guild. Its a slap in the face of the guilds that was here before you and to boast about how many 26s u have. Knowing you had no help in helping them learn the game and level you should be thinking the guilds in game for helping you achieve this. And for one thing we agree on can't wait for pvp myself its gonna actually show the decent players.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy:384467
    If it actually went by how many members a guild had then it would probly be anarchists (600+ members [too large in my opinion]) in first and KoC (last i checked 300+ members) in second.)
    We are well over 500, and have a ton of people ready to cap soon, and barely anyone is under level 20. Just throwing that out there.. good luck in the friendly competition Pwnies! Although I think recruiting capped players is kinda like taking the easy way out on the leaderboards, as we busted our humps leveling with our guild from day one, not recruiting capped players specifically, but genuinely awesome people instead.

Not saying you guys aren't awesome, but it's pretty darn easy to just start an endgame guild and recruit only capped players. For your guild to go up a spot in the leaderboards just takes one recruit, for us it takes hours of hardcore xp farming. As far as anarchists go, if they do have more members than us (which i doubt), the leaderboard speaks for itself.

With all this being said, I have nothing against either the Pwnies or Anarchists for making a goal and achieving it, whether it be endgame guild, or just recruiting as many people as u can, no matter the level or attitude of the player. I hope to have some solid PvP matches with you, Pwnies. like lowly said, I have a feeling y'all will be a threat in PvP, and the Knights welcome a challenge, but don't mistake kindness for weakness, as we have some real beasts in the ranks Happy Pwning!
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acyer View Post
    Grats bro on getting second something you had nothing to do with. As you don't help members level I know I've leveled and geared a few not going to be named members of ur guild. Its a slap in the face of the guilds that was here before you and to boast about how many 26s u have. Knowing you had no help in helping them learn the game and level you should be thinking the guilds in game for helping you achieve this. And for one thing we agree on can't wait for pvp myself its gonna actually show the decent players.
    D'awww don't be like that. Just because you level someone and help them out in early stages, does not mean that the guild is right for them. If someone is not happy in a guild, why keep playing unhappy. Go with what excites you.

That being said...

GRTZ BRONIES ON 18 MAX LEVEL PLAYERS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    We are well over 500, and have a ton of people ready to cap soon, and barely anyone is under level 20. Just throwing that out there.. good luck in the friendly competition Pwnies! Although I think recruiting capped players is kinda like taking the easy way out on the leaderboards, as we busted our humps leveling with our guild from day one, not recruiting capped players specifically, but genuinely awesome people instead.

Not saying you guys aren't awesome, but it's pretty darn easy to just start an endgame guild and recruit only capped players. For your guild to go up a spot in the leaderboards just takes one recruit, for us it takes hours of hardcore xp farming. As far as anarchists go, if they do have more members than us (which i doubt), the leaderboard speaks for itself.

With all this being said, I have nothing against either the Pwnies or Anarchists for making a goal and achieving it, whether it be endgame guild, or just recruiting as many people as u can, no matter the level or attitude of the player. I hope to have some solid PvP matches with you, Pwnies. like lowly said, I have a feeling y'all will be a threat in PvP, and the Knights welcome a challenge, but don't mistake kindness for weakness, as we have some real beasts in the ranks Happy Pwning!
    Never thought you guys were weak! I love KoC! Some really awesome players in there, and much respect from the pwnies. Can't wait to go toe to toe with yas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

D'awww don't be like that. Just because you level someone and help them out in early stages, does not mean that the guild is right for them. If someone is not happy in a guild, why keep playing unhappy. Go with what excites you.

That being said...

GRTZ BRONIES ON 18 MAX LEVEL PLAYERS!
    Not mad bro. just don't be arrogant or cocky it looks bad on the guild as a whole. You will be known as elitist like we were.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends