Thread: Couples of ideas I'd luv to see ingame...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Couples of ideas I'd luv to see ingame...

I do not know if these have been mentioned before, but they're on my wishlist for now

1) Weapon Mastery

Weapon Mastery obtained through use of weapon type and bonus only given when using same weapon type. Other than adding 1% damage per weapon mastery level obtained, we can also have added effects;

Sharp Weapons - adds 1% bleed proc per level
    Blunt Weapons - adds 1% stun proc per level
    Ranged Weapons - adds 1% maximum range per level
    Staves/Wands - adds 1% to maximum spell duration

Maximum Mastery Level being 100 with incremental weapon xp required to next level.

We can also give each race inherent bonuses; ie birds get 5 ranged mastery from start, etc...

2) Refining Stones/Blacksmith Shop

Enhancement of items through the use of refining stones (drops/purchase from shop) or blacksmith shop in town, up to maximum of +5. Each Enhancement adds damage for weapons, armour for armour (lol).

Chance of success starts from 90% from +0 to +1 and drops 20% per level till 10% from +4 to +5. Failure equals to item break (lost forever).

Enhancement also adds soft glow to items, with different colors for each level.

3) Mystery Vendor (1% chance to appear on any map)

Selling unique items that are not sold in town/dropped from mobs. Preferably in a different text color and can either be powerful items or just cosmetic use only.

I'll add more when they come to mind. Thanks for reading
    Benemoth Lvl 45 Bear * Etherion Lvl 45 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sweeeet ideas, mystery vendor is mysterious.

IM BACK BABY!
    DEATHLYKNIGHT-DEATHLYRANGER-DEATHLYMAGE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

These are neat but I don't really care we just need something new...Anything but charging into dungeons and killing mobs repeatedly would be a nice thing. I mean I like it but really when thats all there is....

Level 45 Archer - Pex
    Among the first archers on Pocket Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Good ideas. I like weapon mastery the most. It would definiately add something else to do in the game, and I like the idea of getting an automatic +5 mastery to your classes weapon field. Although, I do believe it needs to be a tad higher. With all these hybrids running around, players need more of a reason to play in their weapon field. And weapon mastery could be the answer, as long as the inherent bonus is fairly higher. Maybe 25% or so. Or, there can be a restriction on how high your weapon mastery goes, depending on whether your a hybrid or not.
    Last edited by Banned; 06-16-2010 at 11:41 AM.

Guardian of Alterra King Richie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Look okay i luv these ideas and yes i know we need something to do ... here is the reason .. Most mmos have that huge struggle that you make leveling to get to ENDGAME... the thing about this game is that ENDGAME is after every campaign and because there is nothing to do These would create a huge time sink as it creates a reason to come on to farm for things that are needed for your mastery skills and all ... these would be fantastic additions and i would love if they were added in even the most minor way !