Thread: One of the nicest ppl ever !!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Default One of the nicest ppl ever !!!!!!!!

Ok so i met this guy named DopesEngine and I just wanna say Hes a rly Cool/Nice Dude Hes respectful to others and is just cool to talk to

I wont tell u the reason becuz he is so nice for i do not want him hassled about it but if u see him have a chat hes a really cool dude

If u read this Dope I just wanna say THX FOR BEING SO AWESOME!!!!!!(:
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

*Love is in the air...*

j/kg

There are many nice and fun girls and guys to hang around like in PL.
    The meeting are made easyier since the concentration of people are in much less maps.

*Throws rose petals in the air...*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Is this a 'secret' flame thread? Lol kinda seems like a kick at one of the other members.. oh well..

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster:387767
    Is this a 'secret' flame thread? Lol kinda seems like a kick at one of the other members.. oh well..
    Whats Flaming?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    Whats Flaming?
    Flaming is basically used to create hostility and aimed at insulting others, normally done between Internet users on forums, for example.

PL : xBearSpiritx (Lvl 66 Tank Bear) | xPallax (Lvl 60 Pure Int Elf) | xDarkWraithx (Lvl 61 Pure Dex Bird)
    SL: Crusader (Lvl 26 Commando) | Contra (Lvl 26 Operative) | xPallax (Lvl 26 Engineer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

My bad maybe all on the level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Lol ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Everybody from closed beta are awesome and nice! It was like everybody was in the same guild like atmosphere with sam out from hiding talking and monitering town. There are lots of cool people in SL.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Could it have anything to do with Dope handing out over 100 green 24 sets the other day? haha. Santa Clause
    PL - BreadKeeperzz - 55 Bear -=- BreadKeeper - 53 Mage -=- SirKeeper 10 Bear
    SL - Keeper - Commando -=- SirKeeper - Engie
    Guild - Atomic Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Whats Flaming?
    A member is said to be "flaming" when they post negative, run-on diatribes that the forum's community finds disruptive. Posts that are aggressively critical towards a certain subject can be flaming. For example...

"This is by far the dumbest thread I have ever seen posted...I mean, I think the world is actually running less efficiently than it was before this worthlessness was vomited across the internet. Seriously!! It's like a long retarded text message from a middle school girl to one of her retarded friends and just as interesting! What the heck am I supposed to do with this information?! You want me to buy the guy a cheeseburger? Perhaps I'll mow his lawn because he's SO freakin' nice! For the love of god please do us all a favor: step away from the keyboard and NEVER touch it again!"

Getting back to the original post, I am very happy about your experience. I'll bet Dope probably has family that is nice too. How freakin crazy would that be?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DontNerfMeBro:388417
    Whats Flaming?
    A member is said to be "flaming" when they post negative, run-on diatribes that the forum's community finds disruptive. Posts that are aggressively critical towards a certain subject can be flaming. For example...

"This is by far the dumbest thread I have ever seen posted...I mean, I think the world is actually running less efficiently than it was before this worthlessness was vomited across the internet. Seriously!! It's like a long retarded text message from a middle school girl to one of her retarded friends and just as interesting! What the heck am I supposed to do with this information?! You want me to buy the guy a cheeseburger? Perhaps I'll mow his lawn because he's SO freakin' nice! For the love of god please do us all a favor: step away from the keyboard and NEVER touch it again!"

Getting back to the original post, I am very happy about your experience. I'll bet Dope probably has family that is nice too. How freakin crazy would that be?!
    I think i get it lolz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breadkeeper:388387
    Could it have anything to do with Dope handing out over 100 green 24 sets the other day? haha. Santa Clause
    No answer.....^.^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

All i gta say is............wow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DontNerfMeBro:388417
    For example...

I seriously laughed out loud!
    Current Sig by
    SL Elite Death Squad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carth View Post
    I seriously laughed out loud!
    Same haha!!!!!

The reason I brought up flaming was that he was getting flamed on another thread and the outcome to show he was a good person was...

P.S. between this thread and the one I mentioned above... What is your IG Name dontnerfmebro?!!!!! Haha funny guy my kinda humour xD
    Last edited by BodMaster; 08-21-2011 at 07:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DontNerfMeBro View Post

I see ur from Philly, I guess that explains your tone. I got one question for ya, did you participate in throwing the snowballs at Santa? Philly, It was Santa! He brings good gifts and good cheer. Yikes I'd hate to see what you'd do to the Easter bunny.
    LUCILULU - Lvl 66 Mage * Lvl 29 Comm : DOPEYDADDY - Lvl 63 Arch * Lvl 27 Opp : DOPEYGRIZZLE - Lvl 60 Bear * 51,45,35,25,20,10 TWINKS & FARMERS
    Proud Member of UNITY!