Thread: Survial Story: NoseToNose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Survial Story: NoseToNose

*Disclaimer: Take this post as it is, and realize it is for motivational purposes and in no way farming for sympathy, attention, items, or in game currency. Its main purpose is to help others no matter what they may be going through. It was not easy to write, and share though if I can even help one person struggling that it would be worth it. You are entitled to your own opinion but all I ask is you be respectful and kind, if not to me then at least the others who may post here. Also none of that I'm so sorry this happened to you, it doesn't change what happened and I'm not sorry as its made me who I am today.*

Story: Part One It wasn't long into myself that I left my childhood behind, but a blink of the eye for some, seven years old and an adult through a mixture of fate and choice. At an age slightly before seven a gentlemen living in my childhood home continiously asked me to do things of an adult nature, and while he never forced me into anything when I refused none the less it had the same effect on my mind, heart and soul. I told my mother but she refused, refused to believe me, refused to believe this could happen in her home and therefore refused to protect me so thus it continued unfettered until one day came. On that day my brother and I were scheduled to see our father for the first rememberable time in our existance, we were scheduled to see him for two long weeks.

Story: Part Two He arrived with love and open arms, a glorious figure of light to behold to a fatherless child's eyes, a beacon of hope.
    I remained to myself for the first half of the period as our father continued to shower us with affection and praise. At the final urging of my brother I opened up to my father and told him about everything that had happened in my mother's home. As a short period of month's passed and the investigation of the allegations continued on, the state placed us perminantly in the home of our father, and my torturer walked free from his crimes. Life continued on, and our father's affection wained as he wrapped himself up in work and everything other then home. Our seventh birthday came and went no distinctive memories, a party and gifts, a cake and a wish, the boy I was was no more. A month, or two had passed and the boy turned into a man as his father dimmed from glorious being to brutal force, striking me and my brother for childish wrongs, and using his words in the same way. It was in this moment the boy turned man took on the world and much like Atlas bore it upon his shoulders. The boy turned man's eyes dimmed and he took upon his brother sin so his brother could remain a boy of young, childish vigor renewed in him. This continued for several years from the age of seven I seventeen. The boy turned man turned I twisted and dark became. Scars brought to bare upon his body and soul. My hatred for the world grew, and the target of hatred myself. This boy turned man turned I continued to the age of nineteen. I was lost in so many way struggling to survive.

Story: Part Three I found myself on domestic shore in Chicago through boot camp. It wasn't long before I sought a way to sleep forever more. Two bottles of pills and a fateful night the boy turned man turned I was no more. His suicide a catalyst to the last phrase of I. I stood up tall through broke I felt and sought the help of others. To this day I find thanks in that for a lost sheep had found his pasture. The bitterness, the pain, and hate soon left me altogether. I tell you this not to hear pity in your voice or sorrow in your for the boy turned man turned I whom died but for the man I am today. It has been a long road these last six years and I have much more to walk but I feel myself strong and through all obstacles shall remain. I love myself for who I am and who I am becoming. I have faith that you will not judge me for a past of which I could not control.

Conclusion I decided to put this up to show others that no matter what you go through, no matter what tribulations you can use it to push you forward, and not gold you back. I will always have some scars, of one form or another but in end even scars fade. You can get through anything, no matter how hard. I have good days and bad, but throughout I have learned compassion, generousity, forgiveness, strength, and endless love.

Some days are hard for me, some brings me sorrow when they should not, though it marks another day of survival, as well as personal growth. Never stop growing day in and day out even the bad can teach us good. IGN: Scotty, Jigsaw, And Limitless
    Last edited by NoseToNose; 08-20-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default uhh

Stop trying to make people give u money in game. If this **** really happened you wouldn't be on an iPhone playing pocket legends. Delete this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman:388039
    Stop trying to make people give u money in game. If this **** really happened you wouldn't be on an iPhone playing pocket legends. Delete this thread
    Did I once ask for money, items or anything other then you read the post as it is meant to be beneficial and help those experiencing or going through the same things? No, not in a single place nor would I ever imagine profiting off of this. So go find another thread to troll, stop acting like an... well I can't say it here but you know how you are acting.
    Last edited by NoseToNose; 08-20-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default ehh

Fair enough. I've sucessfully been de-trolled for now. I'm partially sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman:388052
    Fair enough. I've sucessfully been de-trolled for now. I'm partially sorry
    Thanks, that actually gave me a laugh either way best of luck in all that you do whether its pocket legends, star legends or your girlfriend.
    Last edited by NoseToNose; 08-20-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Good story nose and lol at the troll xD (hey that rhymes! I'm so poetic xD!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade:388098
    Good story nose and lol at the troll xD (hey that rhymes! I'm so poetic xD!)
    Little Cascade, soon you'll be publishing your first poetic novel, basically all your posts in STS forum combined into a three hundred page novel, and that's if you stop posting now to combine. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So is this like a story of you growing up or a made up story/poetic type project thing?
    -Pocket Legends ~ DJMdivine - Level 74 Full Dex Bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJMdivine:388140
    So is this like a story of you growing up or a made up story/poetic type project thing?
    It's a true story about me growing up though I wrote it in poetic nature. I did this unintentionally at first but later loved how it flowed out of me. I actually have quite a bit of poetry I have wrote over the yeah, I used it as a coping method.
    Last edited by NoseToNose; 08-20-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This Thread Is Beneficial To Read Bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thank you for sharing your experience, strength and hope! I've found it profoundly moving. Keep on keeping on :-)
    -- Act and you will have dinner, do nothing and you will BE dinner - Gowron, Klingon High Council--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NoseToNose:388323
    This Thread Is Beneficial To Read Bump
    Seriously, its my first day on the forums and I see this post? Talk about depressing, but none the less I think you did a great job and a lot of people will benefit from reading this. Also don't bump your own threads its kind of tacky, plenty of place to post without adding pointless bumps to an already good thread of your own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sassinya:388335
    Thank you for sharing your experience, strength and hope! I've found it profoundly moving. Keep on keeping on :-)
    Thank for the very kind words, I am glad that it touched your heart in a special way. I am sure we all come from different backgrounds and pasts though we never know what one is going through or have gone through and sometimes sharing your story can benefit others in a way that nothing else.can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Scotty a.k.a my main man, I love you son!

*Fist Bump*
    Zbooo- Lvl 1x Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whoa, that was something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zbooo:388531
    Scotty a.k.a my main man, I love you son!

*Fist Bump*
    I love you too Zbooo, you're my brother from another mother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fouless:388543
    Whoa, that was something
    It is meant to inspire you through any difficulties big or small you may face.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bumpity Bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Bump...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Wow. You've got balls man, comin out and sharing everything that's happened to you. I ain't even man enough to tell everybody what I've been through. Hopefully you'll learn from all this and cherish each day. Good luck bud, with anything and everything you do.