Thread: ok ive seen this posted already but plzz explain bout ao quests!!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Default ok ive seen this posted already but plzz explain bout ao quests!!!!

I have 45/46........wth....whers the last ive dun dailys over i dont get it...sum one whos knos this problem plzz explain makes me angry!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...en-Oasis-Quest

This is the link to my ongoing post. Please post there to add input about your experience. Eventually we will figure it out together. The devs don't have enough evidence yet to consider it an issue.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

How can they not think of it as a issue !!!! Theres multiple complaints!!.com.im sayin it right now. I dnt get it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lwmark View Post
    How can they not think of it as a issue !!!! Theres multiple complaints!!.com.im sayin it right now. I dnt get it
    Continue to work on finishing and submitting the new PL update and release of SL or fix a minor quest issue in AO that some players are experiencing.. Hmm.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Ok i understand that..i guess since update is in progress thats there main focus..so i guess after update they can..makes sense mor now thx..but stil grinds my gears lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Ok i understand that..i guess since update is in progress thats there main focus..so i guess after update they can..makes sense mor now thx..but stil grinds my gears lol
    Pretty sure it's in their list of fixes anyway, after the big ones are done, these one should be chicken poop to fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Because there have numerous complaints about those quests before and all have been resolved by people doing missed daily quests and/or finding Jones' "hidden" quest. If there really is a glitch preventing someone from getting a quest, or one not counting, then that will be something different. I have another toon that hasn't done any of the mystery quests yet but it'll be some time before I go and play it to find out.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.