Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Story Contest-1,000,000 1st prize!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Story Contest-1,000,000 1st prize!

First, I would like to apologize to all of the people that have entered the design contest and Im srry for all the work you've done. I chose to do this because I know the community has no problems typing a few words, so with out further adieu...

Pl Story Contest

Hey everyone this will be my last and final descision on the contest I host.
    in this contest you will need to type up a Pocket Legends story.

Deadline-September 1st

Rules

The story cannot be over 500 words

No less than 20 words

no mean, rude, or vulgar words.

will type up more

The prizes are

1st-1,000,000

2nd-800,000

3rd-200,000
    Last edited by nmyxspaceship; 08-22-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Once there was a bear. He wanted to be the best tank ever so he started attacking Zombies and training in Forest Haven. One day he met meat head and he died a slow painful death. The end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Awesome first entry!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

waiiiiiit so you're stopping the other contest?

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Unfortunately yes. I got to many complaints from friends not being able to enter. Its very possible I will be able to continue the contest but that would take a little waiting time. Sorry Zalt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

its cool bro,
    good luck to all entrants

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default The wolf explorer

When I was level 25, I thought I was on top of the world. Discovering new places, making new friends was fun of course, but I also discovered pvp! Oh boy what a great discovery...until I kept getting killed! so I decided to level for awhile until I reached level 45. This level was my turning point of Pocket Legends! But I reached a great obstacle, it was the great OVERLORD! I saw him but I blinked...I realised I was at the respawn menu! How did such happen? I grew to level 53 and everytime i ran into that OVERLORD, he has became a soft pancake everytime!
    Last edited by Penxwolf; 08-22-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Reserved for my entree!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Reserved for my entry--And thanks for taking my idea spaceship I might actually be able to win this one xD

My Entry:

Grimorts Journal Entry No. 1

I woke up to the sounds of smashing and banging. I was a prisoner in the dank cells of Balefort Castle. You may ask what I did to get into Balefort Castles prison cells, well I would rather not discuss it. Anyways back to the smashing and banging...The one they call Bone Breaker is trying to escape...again. He seems to actually be doing some damage to the jail bars. I can hear the echoing footsteps as the Balefort Castle guards approach Bone Breaker's cell, I'll try to get a better view of what is happening. Bone Breaker might actually have a chance! He broke out of his cage and the guards are now failing at subduing him. He managed to grab an unconscious guards spear and is breaking through the ranks of guards! Everyone is awake in the Prison House now except for Warc, He can sleep through anything! All the guards are either dead or unconscious...Bone Breaker is running toward the door...It looks like he is going to have his freedom after all! Wait! Maybe not! The Sheriff just opened the door with his crossbow in hand! The Sheriff is aiming...and he fires! Unbelievable! Bone Breaker actually blocked the arrow with his spear! Bone Breaker is throwing his spear now...The sheriff expertly dodges the spear and fires his arrow. It plunges deep into his thigh, but Bone Breaker keeps advancing toward the sheriff. The sheriff only has 1 arrow left in his quiver. Bone Breaker is nearly to the sheriff now...The sheriff backs up and loads his last arrow. Bone breaker picks up a crossbow from a fallen archer and loads an arrow. The two stand their ground with their crossbows and glare at each other...Then it all happened so fast. They both fired their arrows and both the arrows found their mark...The two enemies lay dying together on the prison floor...Ten minutes later a guard walked into the prison house after taking a coffee break...He saw the dead bodies that littered the floor. He saw the destruction. Then he walked outside. He came back shortly with some knights to clean up the dead bodys and revive the unconscious...They took the sheriffs body and carried it away gingerly. After it was all over...I fell asleep with nightmares in my head...I woke up to birds chirping and the sun shining through the barred windows...It was a new day no more Bone Breaker...No more prison outbreaks...I was getting out of jail in a couple of days and I figured I would go pay my respects to the brave sheriff that gave his life for the safety of Balefort Castle...Then I would go to my house and see my family...I'm not going to tell anyone about what I have seen it is to horrific to discuss...Well this is the end of my story. Farewell.

Well I hope you guys like it! Please excuse the typos I did this on my phone.
    Last edited by Cascade; 08-22-2011 at 06:13 PM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Default All for one and one for all

There once was a level 1 who roamed forest haven starting his Pocket Legends journey. Making it to level 20 the first the day all by himself, the bear decided he was ready for PvP. This bear was the toughest bear of all, killing everybody that wanted to face him. The bear, now self-confident said, "Hey! Why not take it to the next level? I can make it to higher levels by myself!" Making it to 35 in the next week, the bear decided he wanted a little break and to PvP a little. The moment he walked in to the level 35 pvp games, he was dominating. Perhaps though, the winning made him a bit too cocky. He would say stuff such as "I own you noob" or "go back to level 1". This, he did not realize, caused people to turn his back against him. Later on, the bear said "Hey! Why not level to 56?" The bear heading to balefort sewers by himself, as he always levels by himself played the first level. Finding the balefort sewers a hard course to run, the little bear decided he needed a team to help him level. He went all around Pocket Legends trying to find players to help him. There only responses were, "I'm not helping you, why would I?" The little bear in confusion, thought this over. He realized the trash talking in PvP caused people to hate him. The little bear understanding the message, knew what had to happen.
    The little bear re-creating a new account decided it's best to make friends. Not for the pleasure of leveling for himself but of the enjoyment of the game itself. You never know if you'll run in to the little bear wondering through forest haven these days with a group of friends behind him .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Reserved For My Entry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

One day a bear, an elf, and a bird were killing many enemies when the stumbeled apon a new boss they never saw before. When the checked its power level this was their response...... ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!
    INDUBITABLY:banana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Im goin to win. Anyone get the joke?
    Last edited by Irulelol; 08-22-2011 at 01:44 PM.
    INDUBITABLY:banana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So there I was on the edge of the balefort area and this sketchy guy came up to me and by sketching I mean totally decked out with all the best gear so he walked up to me and said " hey kid want to. Buy a mo hawk" and at the time I had no idea what all of the pocket legends gear Is so I of course wanted a mo hawk but I knee it was going to be expensive so I asked him and he said "FREE" I was so pumped so I said yes and he gave it to me the ANTENNA MO HAWK.
    thefirehawk level 60 dex bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Nice entries so far guys!

Find suntv, lilaskye, or tegasthemain I'll be there
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is the story of the epic battle between the VOODOO LVL 55 INT BIRDS

it all started when me roasty, and eyesharp went to the swamps. I decided too take over the swamps. I opened my shop (four eyed jacks) and roasty and eyesharp worked for me. Then one day roasty was out of uniform and I fired him. The next day I found him in oasis with full voodoo set. He claimed HE WAS THE VOODOO MASTER AND DIDN'T NEED A JOB. So I got my voodoo items and then so the two voodoo masters went to war. The battle raged on for a full HOUR. Finnaly we decided that we should sign a peace treaty that made us equal and he came and worked for me again.

The end
    generalriggs lvl 56 dex/str bird, thetoybear lvl 50 str/dex hate bear, lvl 26 storage unit generaljr, lvl 21 farmer aeoxgeneral, member of immortals and AEO

Find suntv, lilaskye, or tegasthemain I'll be there
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My second entry

Being HACKED O.o

So one day I tried to log onto my account and it wasn't working so the dev's fixed it for me and when I got on instead of at the time lvl 53 bird with full cosmos cyber armor full mystery and a lvl 53 raid auto bow I found a lvl 4 Mage. The dev's recovered my chars an I'm very grateful. When I got on I managed to find my old friend suntv who helped me get back on my feet. Always remember that you should make some good friends that will help you in your ups an downs.

The end
    generalriggs lvl 56 dex/str bird, thetoybear lvl 50 str/dex hate bear, lvl 26 storage unit generaljr, lvl 21 farmer aeoxgeneral, member of immortals and AEO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I started the game as a strength bear. It was alright, but a little boring. I was in forest haven one day, I was level 8, and a bird came in with a mega blaster and started blappin em zombies. I thought it was the coolest weapon ever.After that day I became a dex bear. Best decision ever cause my bear performs better and I can use the Mega blaster. The mega blaster gave me the strength to be patient to get all the way to level 50. And thats how scarecrow wolf got his mega blaster.
    IGN- SCARECROWWOLF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There once was a day in a young boys life that he never could have imagined. After a long day at school, Gomzee decided he wanted to play some pocket legends. When he finally got to his phone and tried to open PL, a spirit appeared in his room. It was God himself, coming to him with a special quest. "Gomzee, i have chosen you to be a character in pocket legends forever and spread the word of the birds!" Gomzee got pixelized and sucked into his MyTouch Slide. Legend has it, some dark nights when the moon is full you can see Gomzee lurking in the shadows of different dungeons, giving birds a little luck with their drops. THE END

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The design contest over ? :/ takes up to 5 days to work on PS sigs to make it perfect. I guess no worries though~

When Mangomaniakk was a young Ursan cub, his father told him many stories about the great land of Alterra. Everyday when his father came home, he would sit down beside his father's chair and ask about the land of Alterra. His father would tell him of the many enemies lurking around and the terrors
    they brought. The only way to rid the land of them was to fight, and to fight hard. His father talked about how him and his friends would journey across Alterra, slaying everything that didn't belong in the wonderous land.

One day, as the sun dropped behind the hills and the trees, leaving the sky a sea of blue, pink, and purple, Mango anxiously stood by the door awaiting his father to return home. Night soon began to fall, and the moon started to crawl slowly into the dark sky. Mango's father still had not returned home and worry was filling into Mango's stomach. Mango pushed the bad thoughts from his mind and thought to himself that it was just a long battle and his father would come through the door and tell him about the fight. Mango sat by the door, remembering all the stories his fathered had shared with him.

Hours passed by and Mango's eyelids became heavy. He fought them back open once or twice, but his tiredness had won the battle. Mango drifted off into the darkness and fell into a deep, heavy sleep. Dreams filled his head and took him away.

BAM! The door flung open with great speed and power. The loud sound of the door hitting the wall had awoken Mango. His frightened expression changed to excitement as the figure of his dad stood in the door. He to closes his eyes as the sun blinded him. His eyes were not yet focused since he had just been asleep.

"Dad, your home! Where have you been?!" Mango yelled out to his father! Mango examined his dad as he staggered through the door and slammed it behind him. Mango stood in horror as he seen what had happened to his father. There were cuts, bites and slashes everywhere on his father. Blood trickled from them, running down his torso and legs as he sat in a chair wincing in pain.

"Dad! What'd happened?! Your bleeding!" Mango shouted in horror.

"There's no time for that, they're following me." His dad replied.

"Who ar.." Mango tried to spit out as his father interrupted him.

"No time. Run Mango. Go through the back door. And run as fast as you can. Don't stop. And don't look back. I'll be fine." His father hurriedly said. Mango tried to reply but his father pointed his finger toward the back door with anger. Mango turned and ran as adrenaline coarsed through his veins.

As his father told him to, Mango ran out of the back door as quick as his legs would carry him. He did not stop, and he did not turn back. As Mango's legs became weak, he tried to walk, but he collapsed under his weight. Tears were streaming down his cheeks through his fur as butterflies seemed to be at war in his stomach.

Mango took all his remaining sttrength and crawled underneath a tall, giant tree. He sat there and cried. He knew his father was horribly wounded and there was not a thing in all of Alterra that he could have done. From the intense running and all the tears, Mango was weak and tired, and passed out.

Owls hooted in the distance and startled Mango. The moon was shining through the leaves and branches of the trees, and sky was filled with stars.

"DAD!", Mango cried out. He hopped to his feet and began to run back home. For what seemed like hours, Mango ran through the forest, trying to find his home. He stumbled, fell, and got lost a few times, but with the moonlight shining, Mango was able to locate his home.

It was eerie. World War II began in Mango's stomach as he approached the back door. He walked through the door into the darkness and quietness of the house. As he neared the chair his father was in, he noticed the outline of his father.

"No... Dad!" Mango ran to his father. His body was limp and lifeless. Mango fell to his knees.

"No! This can't be real. It's just a dream, it has to be! Come on Mango, wake up! Just wake up...." Mango sobbed. He kept trying to convince himself, but was to no avail. He sat there, mourning his father's death.

"Hehehehehe..."

Mango's moruning was cut short by a soft, eerrie laugh coming from outside of the front door. Mango ran back through the back door and away from what wasn't his home any longer.

"Dad... don't worry. From this day on I will follow your footsteps in ridding Alterra from all the evil. You will NOT die in vain."