Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Coming Deal of the Day (Android) for Sunday, Aug. 28th - Big Love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Everyone who is getting a second chance on this vanity in all seriousness should be happy as it is a rare. And for being 5 times the amount it is going to be sounds pretty reasonable to me for a second chance at a rare.
    -Pocket Legends ~ DJMdivine - Level 74 Full Dex Bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Need...more...platinum!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Call me what you want, noob, dummy, whatever.. But I use a Galaxy Tab 10.1 (android running honeycomb) to play the game and I cannot find this deal of the day. It's supposedly on the character select screen at the very beginning but it's nowhere to be found. Is this something that i'm excluded from because I have a tablet? The same thing occurs when trying the free platinum deals from TapJoy. It's not available to me because I have a tablet. No big deal but I would love to spend some platinum hehe ;P Can anyone help?
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Navygreen View Post
    Call me what you want, noob, dummy, whatever.. But I use a Galaxy Tab 10.1 (android running honeycomb) to play the game and I cannot find this deal of the day. It's supposedly on the character select screen at the very beginning but it's nowhere to be found. Is this something that i'm excluded from because I have a tablet? The same thing occurs when trying the free platinum deals from TapJoy. It's not available to me because I have a tablet. No big deal but I would love to spend some platinum hehe ;P Can anyone help?
    Not totally sure but try uninstalling and re-installing. I think there was an android update to include this 'deal of the day'. Check out the original post, as it has some links there for the new updates. Obviously make sure you register your account first or you might lost your data if you are using an unregistered one. (not sure you can use plat on unregistered accounts anyways). Hope that helps.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Not totally sure but try uninstalling and re-installing. I think there was an android update to include this 'deal of the day'. Check out the original post, as it has some links there for the new updates. Obviously make sure you register your account first or you might lost your data if you are using an unregistered one. (not sure you can use plat on unregistered accounts anyways). Hope that helps.
    Hey thanks for the reply. I've actually been playing on an unregistered account which was surprising. I thought I had done that. I just registered yesterday and I thought that may help with the daily deal but it didn't. I checked the market and there is no update for the game. So maybe i'll just uninstall and reinstall. I've used a lot of platinum already even on an unresigtered account. Once I registered, everything carried over perfectly, so no issues there. We'll see.

Thanks!
    PL - Navygreen

I'm enjoying playing classical blues on my double bass
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This stinks I guess Thats an opinion
    Proud member of COT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    -sigh-

Exclusive stuff isn't gonna be exclusive anymore.....
    Nuff said^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Wait so for these daily deals- say someone has a tablet and an iPhone. Would they be given the deals twice when it comes for Apple?

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lethalchick View Post
    Wait so for these daily deals- say someone has a tablet and an iPhone. Would they be given the deals twice when it comes for Apple?
    That depends on what the devs have in mind when it comes time to offer these deals to the iOS users. I'm not sure bit it's possible that Android deals will just keep going on schedule and not reset once this feature is available for iOS.

How about a deal on things like renaming a character or auction/inventory slots, I know I don't have access but those are things I would be interested in. Big Love never really seemed like an amazingly popular item during V-day even, why the big announcement? Big Luck on the other hand may still sell well at 5 times the price.

Edit: A real money maker would be if STS found a way to purge older accounts and offered a rename your character day at 50% off and let everyone scramble for some potential original igns, oh beautiful chaos day.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 08-24-2011 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Big love was 15 plat on Valentine's day. No thanks.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20
    Timbabird lvl 55 Oldsillymage lvl 50+

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Wow really 75 plat why? Even 50 plat for crimson shield was pricey

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    Edit: A real money maker would be if STS found a way to purge older accounts and offered a rename your character day at 50% off and let everyone scramble for some potential original igns, oh beautiful chaos day.
    I asked if I could have an IGN (for platinum of course) for my character if the user was inactive (a second time since I didn't have plat the first) and Dracknor said they are unable to change the name of a user even if they're inactive, so I guess they're no longer providing that service.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Figured it out.. Just uninstalled and installed again.. There was no new update but for some reason it worked. Thanks
    PL - Navygreen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    lol for 75 plat it sure will stay that way.
    That raises an interesting point.

Only a handful of people are going to buy. Sam, you might get more than 3x as many sales if you reduce it to say, 25 plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis:392759
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    lol for 75 plat it sure will stay that way.
    That raises an interesting point.

Only a handful of people are going to buy. Sam, you might get more than 3x as many sales if you reduce it to say, 25 plat.
    lol i dont think the devs wanna comment on this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Awesome ! Dont sk if im new, im new on forums but not on game lol cya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    Need...more...platinum!
    yea i'd like fiery antennas to come in da daily thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

seriously the first daily deal for iOS is wyldwood access.. don't they know this has been in the regular deals for ages
    what is STS thinking.. come on wake up!! been so excited about this feature and this is the first thing I'll see on its launch!
    anyway hoping for a better deals in the coming days as there isnt anything i can spend on my platinum anymore lol
    Last edited by nayrleon; 08-25-2011 at 10:55 PM.