How many of you think the mastery skills are useful? (Why or why not)

How many of you think the mastery skills requires too much points?

Did this mastery skills system make your toon more unique?

Did you expect the mastery system to be like this?

What do you think is the biggest problem/ let down about the mastery system?

In my opinion I thought the mastery skill system would have been different...I was expecting things like Once you unlocked a skill for example aimed shot: I was expecting the mastery system to give a few options like a knock back , a 25% chance to stun or a double aimed shot. But you can only choose from one of the 3 options and it cost 2 points to unlock.

Another example mages: if they unlock lifegiver they'd have 3 options like: lifegiver now deals dmg to opponents , drains opponent mana , increases movement speed by 30% and it cost 2 points to unlock. But you can only choose one

For warriors: example windmill 3 options: pulls the enemies into your wm 10m radius, or a knock back move to all enemies around, or stun/ freeze immunity and it cost 2 points to unlock. But you can only choose one.

This was what I was originally expecting when the mastery system first was introduced things like that.

I just think it's a waste of points for 1-10% increase in a characters skill ability. So much points for such little percentages.

I don't think you can really be unique with that system cause it requires so many points to feel a little change in your character

But if it was 3 options for each skill but you can only access one from each skill makes way more variety and styles of play both pve and Pvp

This was all just my opinions of what I expected. I know it's a little to high of expectations but I thought it'd be something around these lines

Like what will happen with the next expansion? And Lvl cap 66 then more points into another skill to see minor changes?