Thread: How am i supposed to get good gear ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default How am i supposed to get good gear ?

How am i supposed to get good gear by farming ? When im farming km 3 i loose more gold than i gain .. In 1 h of farming with luck and lepre i get 2 locks , thats -12k .. I dont understand .. 40% luck = almost no rerolls and no locks , 15% luck = gets rerolls and locks .. :| Fang farming is useless for me becouse i dont have good gear and i get killed all the times.. When i farm eggs in elites i usually end up with rares and epics .. I farmed jarl for over 6-7 hours straight with party and the best drop i got was a massive gold pile wich was worth 24k ... Teeth farming is also useless .. lets say i farm 10 teeth per day , in 15 days i get dragonite bar .. thats 350k , i need to farm teeths for like 80+ days to get enough gold for arcane dragon sword lv 46.. I opened over 100 planar arena chests with the hope that i can get fossil .. i ended up with some vials and epics .. Im just giving up .. .-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarygg View Post
    How am i supposed to get good gear by farming ? When im farming km 3 i loose more gold than i gain .. In 1 h of farming with luck and lepre i get 2 locks , thats -12k .. I dont understand .. 40% luck = almost no rerolls and no locks , 15% luck = gets rerolls and locks .. :| Fang farming is useless for me becouse i dont have good gear and i get killed all the times.. When i farm eggs in elites i usually end up with rares and epics .. I farmed jarl for over 6-7 hours straight with party and the best drop i got was a massive gold pile wich was worth 24k ... Teeth farming is also useless .. lets say i farm 10 teeth per day , in 15 days i get dragonite bar .. thats 350k , i need to farm teeths for like 80+ days to get enough gold for arcane dragon sword lv 46.. I opened over 100 planar arena chests with the hope that i can get fossil .. i ended up with some vials and epics .. Im just giving up .. .-.
    I feel for u buddy :c

The best way to get big golds,unfortunately, is by popping locked. Even that is risky as heck due to the drop rate for anything in this game.iv ran many maps and opened many locked in the past month and im sitting comfortably on 23k =D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

only time i get gold is with events, last ursoth i got gold by selling leafy chest and some blood vanity weps i merched, if youll do km3 better weps faster runs kinda more luck so yeah goodluck
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I suggest doing daily quests. I'm able to earn about 10-15k in about an hour per day just by doing some daily quests. The rewards for the quests themselves is around 8-10k, and I usually end up with some jewels I can sell too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hey, at least fangs are starting to rise a bit since you need a vial of orcsbane for the banished power set.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

some players get 9-10locks per half hour,
    op luck ppl

use a different system try merching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

How long does it take for you to run km3? I do 1-1:30 mins. I barely end up with profit (3-4 locks), but its better than farming teeth or jewels or whatever. A good weapon also makes a huge difference. #Aegis_Proc_4_life

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk