Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Warrior Weapon Itemization in Underhul

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcael View Post
    So the matter is settled?
    Not completely.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Can you explain me why I can finish Elite Planar Tombs 1 solo faster with the Immortal Aegis than with the Immortal Sword? Not dying at all I could finish at least 1.3 minutes faster with the aeigis. This is inconsistency, the sword is supposed to do more damage overall with their banish proc and more skill damage. This is not the case with this new arcanes. A new fix should be implemented with the sword to make it useful on PvE and also PvP. The new playing mechanics is not even on par with the other classes new arcane weapons. Mages and rogues don't have to do an extra movement to use their weapons. With the warrior you have to be on low health and you have to charge your auto-attack respectively. In my opinion this is not balanced at all but knowing your marketing procedures it won't be a surprise that at the end of the year you will realease new arcane weapons fixing the "mistake" you commited before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Please, fix the sword. The banishing is so damn low and the DoT does such a little amount of damage.. Why are you not fixing it? An arcane weapon shouldn't be this inconvenient to use...with this sword I can't really solo the Glint+ elites because I have to pull up juggernaut before I charge the thing because there is no point of getting stunned in the process.
    Just please give us increased STR/SPEED/DAMAGE anything during the proc time and please strengthen the banish at least 50% more than this. Make the DoT worth a little more damage. The lvl 46 mythic aegis is 90% more convenient to use and this is an insult to the whole RPG gaming mechanism.
    Weapons should be player-friendly. For all the classes, I mean.
    The Strong one doesn't win. The one who wins is Strong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Sts you guys realy ge on my nervs you always talk abojt balence then release op procs on weapons ans spend seasons nerfing and buffing things if this was just a one time thing ok but time and time again you tuys mess up the balence of the game you guys realy need to play your own game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

How come u nerf mage proc saying that reling on a proc is not good for a class then for war your saying your reason for adding proc to make up for this and that.realy make up your mind wha your doing. Personaly i think procs should nvr be op an i thought you guys would have learned that long ago how thick are you guys?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Yeah i think devs and moderators should play/test new maps. I blieve then they will understand us. Me by myself got op stats but still not playing new maps cus they are mega hard to play. Not worth wasting 1000 ankhs to clear 1 map then not even loot legendary items. Nty

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i use hlintstone aegis of grit because this is the best warrior weapon for pve but i cant understand why.
    why not the lvl 56 arcanes? why is the lvl 46 mythic aegis better for pve then the lvl 56 arcanes? i always thought the higher rarity mean the item worth more then the lower rarity.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by B.Bence View Post
    i use hlintstone aegis of grit because this is the best warrior weapon for pve but i cant understand why.
    why not the lvl 56 arcanes? why is the lvl 46 mythic aegis better for pve then the lvl 56 arcanes? i always thought the higher rarity mean the item worth more then the lower rarity.
    In all games it is that way but not Arcane Legends! ;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B.Bence View Post
    Yes. They talk about balance but adding op weapons at level 46 , then dramatically adding noob weapons at level 56 doesn't restore any balance. That just crashes the balance even more. They should know this. We players who actually play the game everyday know more than game developers about this, after all. Which other game has weaker weapons at higher levels? Just ridiculous.
    The Strong one doesn't win. The one who wins is Strong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I believe the rarity of qn item what it means has changed i wish sts would clarify what exactly it means to be an arcane item and mythic item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

hi Vroom, nice PR post. no kidding, you could make sth as painful as taking warrior damage become an acceptable explanation. Hate the sound of it but we'll see since it is so nicely explained...
    -rethgifllub-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sir, you seriously did want a feedback from the warriors or was it just something to force down upon us?
    I have tried both the weapons and felt they lack a lot to be arcane items. You can't undo what's done by tweaking small things here and there.
    Only looks of these weapons are nice all the rest is just like legendary or mythic items.
    I can't imagine myself going into hard elites with any of them.
    As a person who wants to always upgrade my equipments I feel very discouraged by unable to settle on new arcane weapons after all this game is arcane legends!
    You should definitely do something about this fast otherwise it will affect the economy and mindset of seasoned warriors.
    At least aegis should be having capability to hold taunt on mobs, this stun is mages job.
    Why are you quiet on this I don't know when you asked our opinions at very start.
    Over and out, waiting for a positive response or else selling this vanity weapons at throw away prices.
    Python

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

saving gold now for new weapons on Halloween event and Winter event..sure much better item it will be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Was i the only one who chuckled at "putting the spank in your tank"?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Nice explanation vroom!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

They will realease new weapons before the end of the year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

At least the strength points the 46 arcane sword and immortal aegis should be the same or aegis should jave more.
    Python