We've seen raising concerns for latency and ping issues in Arcane Legends. We want to provide the best butt kicking experience (even if the monsters have no butt) for you all, and so we would like to gather some information from those who have been experiencing increased latency or ping recently. Please reply to this thread and answer as many of the following questions as you can:
1) Character name you've experienced this issue on (only 1 name per account is needed)
2) The time of day you experienced the lag spike (in your local time)
3) The country and time zone you were playing in (if you don't know your timezone, just the country is ok)
4) The specific device you are playing AL on. If there are multiple devices you're experiencing this with, please list them all
5) Are you experiencing the lag while playing over Wifi, a Cellular connection (3g/4g), or both?
5a) If you're playing on a cellular connection, what type is it (3g/4g/etc)
6) Does the lag remain consistent, as in you always are playing slowly with lag, or does it spike up and correct itself
7) What zone in AL were you playing while you experienced the lag, and how many other players were in the zone with you?
Here is an example of answers you can use
3) Playing from the USA, Time Zone of CST (GMT-6)
4) Playing on Chrome browser and Samsung Galaxy Note 3
5) Lag over Wifi and Cellular
5a) 4g connection
6) Lag appears for a few seconds and then goes away
7) Experienced lag while in Undim Fields, with 3 other players.