Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 30 tokens for a leafy chest is too expensive imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default 30 tokens for a leafy chest is too expensive imo

imo it should be 8 like it was in goblin event. or even 10 is fine but 30?

thoughts?
    Last edited by Justg; 07-01-2016 at 02:31 PM. Reason: less drama

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

This is the same price as last year, and is derived from the length of the event as well as the token drop quantities from event bosses
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    This is the same price as last year, and is derived from the length of the event as well as the token drop quantities from event bosses
    on a unrelated topic i cant seem to view or see the forum chatbox that was usually above the forums list
    i am logged in but i still cant see it
    some help perhaps? if ur free?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

This is the same price as last year
    Having the same price doesn't make it the right price 6 times the hoarded price seems a lil overkill. A tiny bit lesser maybe?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hiosahaf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pls sts make those chests cheaper pls pls pls pls ((((

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ya i think the price is so expensive , even the event is 2 weeks long , they should reconsider , where we could earn gold? In vanities or egg? All player will buy that and supply will increase and demand will decrease and price will decreased, i hope they should at least make it 10-15 token, would be great, ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Make it half the price and I will consider it zzzz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    imo it should be 8 like it was in goblin event. or even 10 is fine but 30? thats absurd

thoughts?
    whereas with the event goblin value is high, (but events are different even though we use the same power system) that makes it difficult to make gold, it might be better lowers it have the same drop as in the last event, since I have seen players complaining that they are unable to make gold, remember that crafting lockeds elondrian being a great option for those who want to make gold.

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i hope they will fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

how about crafting items slot, how come my warrior got 500 slots but my mage only have 25 if u only know it's really a torture to us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Reduce the price to around 5-10 , there are no ways of making gold in this event . You arent giving us an egg for the gold tier, right now i made -240k.... whats the point in new arcanes if the only players that can afford them are those that make alts just to store gold XD

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Yeah, They should make it lower to 10 like Hoarded Goblin Chest, Yeah i know Ursoth and Goblin is Diff. But i dont know if you can still have more gold in this event, Look how expensive those items 2500 token for vanity and a 1500 worth vanity, 500 for Little Bear and Also, 30 Tokens for Leafy Chest, Hope they'll make it lower like on Gob event.
    Been excited for this event, But now just a little bit because of the expensive items.
    Last edited by Psychoism; 07-01-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Yeah, it really feels like there's not much gold to be made from this event. Luckily, I was prepared for this disappointment. I guess I'll just work with the free energy or whatever i can farm. Goblin event was so much better, even though that portal was a pain to find. Let's pray for the winter event...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

the consideration is very strange, so we have to run 2-3 times more in 2 weeks-long event to get the same amount of profit in 1 week-long event?

please think of the player's viewpoint sometime, i believe as a players, it should always be the more we run, the more we get things/profit, that's why you always get complaints about loot and prize, because your design doesn't follow this simple logic

last year, many people ignore this chests because how insignificant it was, but if you take notice, there is always some people who's complaining about the rate and impractical time of crafting greater chests, but it seems like you always ignore them. the event mechanic about making the free to open chests needed is very good, but the rate of acquiring them is very bad, and very inconsiderate to players' effort

try playing the event, get yourself until you get what normal players usually gets, then you'll know
    Last edited by extrapayah; 07-01-2016 at 10:15 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    the consideration is very strange, so we have to run 2-3 times more in 2 weeks-long event to get the same amount of profit in 1 week-long event?

please think of the player's viewpoint sometime, i believe as a players, it should always be the more we run, the more we get things/profit, that's why you always get complaints about loot and prize, because your design doesn't follow this simple logic
    Double the cost and effort for the same amount of profits, yep sounds like a winning formula...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Not even double! 6 times as compared to the goblin event! so.. you'll keep the event for 3-4 weeks (considering the fact that boss drops you mentioned) to even it out?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

not to mention the amount of rare thrash items i get
    dont even always get the gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post

last year, many people ignore this chests because how insignificant it was, but if you take notice, there is always some people who's complaining about the rate and impractical time of crafting greater chests, but it seems like you always ignore them. the event mechanic about making the free to open chests needed is very good, but the rate of acquiring them is very bad, and very inconsiderate to players' effort

try playing the event, get yourself until you get what normal players usually gets, then you'll know
    100% agreed , a good event is considered an event that provides alot of gold for the players and has quality content , you got only 50% of it this time.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

For comparative argument the theme of the Goblin Event is the gold, that's why there is so much gold to be "found" in it. Ursoth has a completely different angle, and the gold to be made is more from the items and drops than the opening of chests.

Goblin will continue to be the only major "free gold" event when compared to other major seasonal events.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

For comparative argument the theme of the Goblin Event is the gold, that's why there is so much gold to be "found" in it. Ursoth has a completely different angle, and the gold to be made is more from the items and drops than the opening of chests.

Goblin will continue to be the only major "free gold" event when compared to other major seasonal events.
    if you look it like that, thats kinda good. Thanks
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree