Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: regarding ursoth loot n chests

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

15 ethernal chests over 100 leaf chests no visage, lol should have bought the doll in auc... thought I will loot at least 5 visage, fix it please

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up i gotta agrer here make this event more profitable!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Open so far about 700-800 token and buy leaf chest, only got 1 visage.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...d-of-comparing

as avikk once said in a thread
    every bloodgrub kill should give us a visage (as if we rip the face off bloodgrub and get a bloody visage)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandeeep For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Is just the two of us comaplining so i dont think will matter much since the rest of all can afford to run bloodgrub at 200k/run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Name:  Schermafbeelding 2016-07-04 om 11.22.18.png
Views: 260
Size:  102.2 KB

1 dova egg

100 Light ward recipes :\

as u can see blood grub 18 times.

6 where my own dolls rest came from guild mates.

* i stopped spending tokens on those leaf crates.
    Line ID: Amborion

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

wonder why sts make 2 almost identical vanity set???..one from 2.5k token and one more from bloodgrub..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post
    let's make a better proposal..

one of the things that makes this event painful is the crafting time.

we all admit that farming energy is okay but crafting them is a pain like imagine 5 runs every 2 hours so that gives us 60 runs in 24 hours if your not planning to sleep

so if im gonna use ROME's points and compute it according to the tokens per boss:
    HEROND: 5 TOKENS
    EUROPHEX: 8 TOKENS
    HELENA: 12 TOKENS
    URSOTH: 16 TOKENS
    BLOODGRUB: 26 TOKENS

then ROME had 9474 tokens in total during that time.
    so with his LOOTED ITEMS VS THE AMOUNT HE SPEND FOR ENERGY KITS

he didn't gain any profit on that

one the vanities worth 2,500 TOKENS and the other one is not tradeable nor stashable so no profit on that,

if he spend it on leafy chest then he can hoard around 315 chest so if he opens it its a combo of 2K and 5k plus lets just say 1-3 visage we are looking at a profit of 600K-700K so not enough still if he sells it for 7-9k then she can earn 2.205M to 2.835M not bad minus tax around 110-130K not bad ( that is again 315 chest)

if he spend it on little bears that is 500 per pet then he can buy around 18-19 BEARS which cost around 170K-200K

then you can earn around 3.06M TO 3.6M the only problem is its not so fast to sell so earning profit here is 50/50

and he did RUN the event 640 TIMES so imagine that he has 60 energy in 1 hour then how many energy he bought @.@

if this was done all in one day ( basing it on the date you posted this JULY 1, 2016 )

so if this was done in 24 hours and you have 100 extra energy then you spend prolly around

100 energy from last year plus 60 ( crafted ones in 24 hours)

so... 480 ENERGY KIT times 14-15K

then he spend 6.72M TO 7.2M which is HALF of what he can earn on the event if he use his tokens wisely.

sooooo with all the computation i did ( LMAO)

all im saying is reduce the energy crafting time or increase the token drop ) because if you guys don't want to reduce the price of the chest then increase the token drop or reduce the crafting time of the crafted energy..

any thoughts???
    u should revise this,
    btw i think u were lucky on getting visages from ur alts and chests, instead of it being normal
    u should revise the calculations, prices have dropped.
    so technically poor rome gets even less this event (imo i really didnt like the lb prizes)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandeeep For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

i run the event from 8am EST last Saturday up to 10pm EST i have 4 toons in one account

i bought my tokens to leafy chest and i looted 4 visage.

the drop rate is fair.. it just depends on your luck... and i feel and understand you specially if i put myself in your shoes but if you think about it you might have made the wrong decision on opening them...

because if you opened 5-6 without looting anything good you should have sold the rest that would have given you profit...
    Hi there, thanks you very much for your reply, it is greatly appreciated.
    I understand you got extremely lucky with your leafy chest opening but I have opened approximately 300-400 leafy chests in a period of 72 hour and have only manage to obtain 6 visages though this process. currently I am rank two on leader board for this event and have not manage to find this event in anyway profitable though re-roling at the bosses, it is currently to hard to see the drop rate of blood grub as it is extremely difficult to get visage. visage is currently 200k gold in consignment store which is equivalent to 2 little bear eggs, which are 90k each so that's 1200 token which is equivalent to 1 visage to every 40 chests. I find this drop rate a little steep and if not then the drop rate at bosses to be extremely low at the moment.

-Rome
    Line ID: Amborion

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

let's make a better proposal..

one of the things that makes this event painful is the crafting time.

we all admit that farming energy is okay but crafting them is a pain like imagine 5 runs every 2 hours so that gives us 60 runs in 24 hours if your not planning to sleep

so if im gonna use ROME's points and compute it according to the tokens per boss:
    HEROND: 5 TOKENS
    EUROPHEX: 8 TOKENS
    HELENA: 12 TOKENS
    URSOTH: 16 TOKENS
    BLOODGRUB: 26 TOKENS

then ROME had 9474 tokens in total during that time.
    so with his LOOTED ITEMS VS THE AMOUNT HE SPEND FOR ENERGY KITS

he didn't gain any profit on that

one the vanities worth 2,500 TOKENS and the other one is not tradeable nor stashable so no profit on that,

if he spend it on leafy chest then he can hoard around 315 chest so if he opens it its a combo of 2K and 5k plus lets just say 1-3 visage we are looking at a profit of 600K-700K so not enough still if he sells it for 6.9k-7.5k then she can earn 21735M to 2.3625M not bad minus tax around 110-130K not bad ( that is again 315 chest)

if he spend it on little bears that is 500 per pet then he can buy around 18-19 BEARS which cost around 70-85k

then you can earn around 1.26m TO 1.53M the only problem is its not so fast to sell so earning profit here is 50/50

and he did RUN the event 640 TIMES so imagine that he has 60 energy in 1 hour then how many energy he bought @.@

if this was done all in one day ( basing it on the date you posted this JULY 1, 2016 )

so if this was done in 24 hours and you have 100 extra energy then you spend prolly around

100 energy from last year plus 60 ( crafted ones in 24 hours)

so... 480 ENERGY KIT times 14-15K

then he spend 6.72M TO 7.2M which is HALF of what he can earn on the event if he use his tokens wisely.

sooooo with all the computation i did ( LMAO)

all im saying is reduce the energy crafting time or increase the token drop ) because if you guys don't want to reduce the price of the chest then increase the token drop or reduce the crafting time of the crafted energy..

any thoughts???
    This is a visage thread, i have really no qualms about the energy usage here but dolls is really sucking gold out of us like a big black hole with no real satisfying rewards unless you are super lucky to loot a hisha, sts explanation: to maintain high prices. I can understand that there is a need to do so for the vanity weapons because not everyone needs them, so price will fall easily, but for hisha, its kind of becoming a necessity for farmers and it is so hard to get that its becoming as expensive or more expensive than it's arcane counterpart? This just doesnt make sense. We want to enjoy farming for the event and sts is just not doing it right, they can increase rate of visage and decrease the rate of looting an item(not that it isnt low enough to begin with) to have more people be able to join in the fun, now we are just restricted to how much gold we are willing to spend and how hard it is for us to find other willing parties to run with us, 8 hrs spent in the game i wasnt even able to find a party willing to farm bloodgrub, makes me feel like im wasting my time in game ... thank you sts for this great event

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Potato is me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I still don't understand the point in making the visage a rare drop as antignome set .. Sts is earning money through the 2 energy kits ..so why this visage (160-200k avg)..
    conscious effort everywhere to prevent people from earning any gold(like not giving any egg in gold tier but adding it to stable)...non tradeable vanities ....but at the same time visage..looool..

Day by day the fun element is being taken systematically out of the game ...
    Bringing out lvl 56 arcanes with no criteria ...amaazing...
    Before 46...it was the low drop rate in locked crate which was bothering us ...but the game play was pleasant..map wise tindrin,planar tombs and arena were the last good job done ...
    With 46 came Glintstone caverns with very little imagination....only stun stun and stun and bugged bombs which are yet to be fixed...only good thing was the ren crates which had high chances of a good drop

Now with 56...maps are a copy of the last one...99% of the players are under geared ...thanks to STS with such good drop rates that 99.9% cannot even complete the legendary set ..and if that was not enough they put the drop rates in cryo same as that of locked crates ...all in all the evils of 41 came back but the good things didnt ......forget even the absolute unnecessary nerf to please another class in pvp...

It is highly recommended that developers should run the map with the legendary gears available before bringing it out ...normal or elite ...programmers need to have some practical area about the environment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

please CLOSE this THREAD!!!!!
    This ppl not understand???
    There is better things to worry about that worry about your itself started dramas.
    Didnt you knew that running Leaderboards isnt easy or free???
    Sts did a great job. Event run very well. Alot ppl most than this few against it are so positive about the event.
    If you cant afford it to be at lb then stop before its too late.
    + if you think if you loot visages that it gonna help you go fast up you are wrong cus others also gonna loot itm so it gonna be fifty fifty. Unfortantly Some ppl are never happy however you try everything..

First time i see event run this well. Best ever. Please sts dont listen to this bad ideas against this event. Forst event which let a really active players and rich ones be in LB. Let it be like that even this time. Ty sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pukki View Post
    please CLOSE this THREAD!!!!!
    This ppl not understand???
    There is better things to worry about that worry about your itself started dramas.
    Didnt you knew that running Leaderboards isnt easy or free???
    Sts did a great job. Event run very well. Alot ppl most than this few against it are so positive about the event.
    If you cant afford it to be at lb then stop before its too late.
    + if you think if you loot visages that it gonna help you go fast up you are wrong cus others also gonna loot itm so it gonna be fifty fifty. Unfortantly Some ppl are never happy however you try everything..

First time i see event run this well. Best ever. Please sts dont listen to this bad ideas against this event. Forst event which let a really active players and rich ones be in LB. Let it be like that even this time. Ty sts
    Please remove this comment, this guy obviously dont understand what we are talking about here, also if you think this event is great and active, you have probably never been throught the first tarlok event where even warriors are not left out

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Potato is me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

In my opinion, access to a bonus map shouldn't be this difficult. I suggest making like a Key item worth very expensive in the Token NPC but non-tradable (or if you guys can think of another/better way.) No need to craft it. We just simply use to open the Portals and we can happily run the map with our friends/guildmates. At least that gives us some hope and a good reason to save up those tokens for access to the 5th boss (unless you prefer the Vanities hah.) I'm Plat Tier already but it makes me sad that this particular Bonus run costs waaaaay too much to do.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixenne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenne View Post
    In my opinion, access to a bonus map shouldn't be this difficult. I suggest making like a Key item worth very expensive in the Token NPC but non-tradable (or if you guys can think of another/better way.) No need to craft it. We just simply use to open the Portals and we can happily run the map with our friends/guildmates. At least that gives us some hope and a good reason to save up those tokens for access to the 5th boss (unless you prefer the Vanities hah.) I'm Plat Tier already but it makes me sad that this particular Bonus run costs waaaaay too much to do.
    yea, make it as accessible as the previous halloween bungee house or whatever you call it so that more people can enjoy the additional map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

The price to enter even once is too high for a large percentage of the player base. Something needs to be done about the rarity of the visage. I do understand what StS was trying to achieve by this and the idea is generally great. I just think that the droprate is currently a bit off.

As for the drops from the bosses: I am currently at 6034 points and have looted a total of 8 light ward recipes, 6 cryo locked, 1 blood leaf locked, 1 squirrels egg. The rest of the loot was only epic items. All 150ish runs were done with reroll lix, lepre and eggshell ring on boss kill. I had plenty of rerolls, but almost all ended in epics. Very discouraging for me personally., to the point where I have decided not to run the event anymore unless something changes.

P.S. All the drops happened before I got to plat tier. If anything this perma lix, which players get at plat tier has had a negative effect so far.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

I haven't made any Bloodgrub run so far because I am not willing to spend 200k for one run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    I haven't made any Bloodgrub run so far because I am not willing to spend 200k for one run.
    ditto.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

1m for 5 bloodgrub runs, id suggest be plat tier and have event hunt elixir and max luck on.before playing with blood grub otherwise its just too dang expensive.. with no guarantee of profit. 1m is not easy to.make

28. The Following User Says Thank You to epicrrr For This Useful Post:

Mdy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

does hunt lix actually work. . does it say it re rolled or something