Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Immortal Arcane staff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerie View Post
    I'm actually really pleased with the staff overall, but I do think that there is one small place for a little improvement, and that's to address the description of "the target explodes", I don't see any explosion effect when an enemy dies.

Would it be possible to add the exploding target animations that happen when you kill a low level enemy with a charged staff attack with the exploding cloud animations from the shadowflare on Kershal in green (since that's the color that you guys selected for the normal attack) to show the target has exploded?

I hope that made sense, lol.

I just feel like there needs to be an actual explosion, if that's what you say is supposed to happen there.

Please with this staff because you can kill slowly with this staff?? Personal observation after buying this staff 2nd time to re-try, it is an "ok" staff but even the arcane gun does better... even pve with totem spawn heal and damage to mobs and players..

Small attack range / bad auto-aim / rotting flash process rate / banish and no visual of "explosion" cant tell if this process are in place.

Rotting flesh needs to do a bigger debuff and spread to other mobs to make the AA more usable. Good job nerfing wildfire process another un-usable mage weapon soon ....
    Last edited by will0; 07-14-2016 at 01:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Hope I could clarify some things for you!
    Tryin in glint and underhul elite,if u guys can increase chance proc of rotting flesh it will be great staff for mage,banished chance already at cool rate.

And please take a look on auto aim,its really bad.

Also I hardly to noticed when rotting flesh stack and exploding... wish u guys can make more easy to noticed both stack process and exploding animation.

Thx.
    Last edited by justhell; 07-15-2016 at 03:10 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    Tryin in glint and underhul elite,if u guys can increase chance proc of rotting flesh it will be great staff for mage,banished chance already at cool rate.

And please take a look on auto aim,its really bad.

Also I hardly to noticed when rotting flesh stack and exploding... wish u guys can make more easy to noticed both stack process and exploding animation.

Thx.
    Yes. it will be really nice if this can be changed. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Hmmm....to buy or not to buy...after all these reviews. Wondering why sts is not tweaking it somewhat.