Thread: Drop rates on locked decreased?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Drop rates on locked decreased?

Has anyone else realized, that the drop rates on locks decreased?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amsosorry View Post
    Has anyone else realized, that sts decreased the drop rates on locked?
    Nope made two and a half massive yesterday in about two hrs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Such locks, much luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amsosorry View Post
    Has anyone else realized, that the drop rates on locks decreased?
    Drop rate still the same, Nothing change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Has something changed the way new locks are crafted form old ones?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

My Theory

Ik there wouldnt be any existing
    Im just assuming that since a flood of crates may internally without the notice (it doesnt create much anyways) of anymore this actually happens

1. All common rare epic items are mostly just liquified (abundunacy remains)
    2. Ren gol 46cap, ppl to longer to farm and run maps and thus a decrease in drop rate on average, stable drop and consume rate (abundancy is close to always stable)
    3. Cryostar, several looting from mobs (i myself got 19from shuyal mobs idky me lucky ) as well as players farming km3 with lvl 56 so easily and quickly that the consume rate of this is relativly lower than the farming rate of it.
    Hence we experience less drops.
    4. I believe that maybe possibly if a certain item is farmed too much the drop is lower . But however to test this theory no other loot in arlor is worthy and easy to obtain to recreate such a abundacy.
    Hence this remains a theory.
    5. Probably the chance % of the cryostar drop rate may have a hidden (unknown to devs all around the world) calculation to that max capacity
    Now a max capacity doesnt mean it stop dropping altogether, it means that the drop rate becomes smaller and smaller until it keeps dimishing the actual drop rate for players while still showing same chance % to players and devs.
    6. Due to the above being related to the chance percentage u devs have applied arcane stuff have the same normal drop rate (very rare but obtainable) thing
    7. This i would like to point out more.
    I remember u guys answering to me abt the jewel drop rate where i said that it barely drops anymore and it seems to be lowered (realised this is same as cryostar drops (point 4&5) ) i relatively found out MORE AND MORE jewels farmers are coming abt . Due to jewel elix. I personally know 7 ppl who do this and make almost daily 500-1000 jewels per day (different jewels combined) . 7 of em is just nearly 7k jewels being farmed on a whole.
    Like stated above the reason be BARELY find drops anymore is because the max capacity is overloaded here as well (i used to make 1k per min farming tindirin before now i make 1k every 3mins on avg)
    I believe this can be classified as a second case.
    8. When plat sales better arcane and releases come cryo comsumed is more thus players find better farm drops.
    When ppl want more jewels and are consumed more, the drop rate does increase but it benefits the dozens of jewel eix farmers immediately (they think they r luckky) and normal players find no increase in drop rate as it quickly becomes resolved
    9. Ill assume that this may be true and that it is actually something no game dev of any RPG game. (This may actually happen to all rpg games out there with players complaining to devs ~instead of helping praiseing and appaulding them as they should. Srsly STS the reason i stay here even though endgame seems boring for me is cause u guys actually truly listen to players and help em something i almost never see in games. U devs srsly are the best. Hope u guys know that.)
    Back to point. As no dev can actually find a root cause of this conumdrum or find out why it happens
    I suggest u adere to it and respect it instead
    As i said it is closly related to chance % somehow. U could EITHER increase the drop % ....or.... plat sales to increase the consume rate of it ....or.... better arcanes to again increase the consumed amount of locks
    Idk abt the jewels. But the market price has really dropped a bunch for it. And if jewel elix is taken away dozens of arlorians farming them will be jobless . Wouldnt reccomend it either.

Seeya.
    Ign. Sandeeeeep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ive noticed that while farming in km3 for cryos if a huge amount of players farm there in the same time number of lockeds highly decreases. My theory is that devs have made a fixed amount of lockeds ( e.x. per minute) so more players farming cryos means a smaller chance for you to farm one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am a newbie player and managed to loot 2 legendary locked cryo crates and 1 med cryo fragment gem yesterday.I'm planning to sell them but I don't know how much should I price them. And also, if you can give me advice about the current market price of Blight eggs, that would be very much appreciated. I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but since I'm a new member, I'm not yet allowed to create one until I have posted 10 posts. Thank you.
    Last edited by SnarkyJoey; 07-02-2016 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Drop rate seems fine
    IGN: WORD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Omg 1combo elixir 2locked in km3.
    2lucks 1locked in km3.