Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop Using Tapjoy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Well, first of all, I never said Tapjoy was unresponsive. I said their customer service offered zero help. There's a difference there. They've always responded when I've contacted them, just not with anything that helped to resolve my problem. I'm glad to see they responded nicely on a forum, but it would have been nice to see that attitude when I've needed help in the past and been told in so many words "sorry, but we can't help you."

Anyway, thanks for the reply, Saad. I'll send you an email.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it used to work for me. then i completed on multiple devices then i guess they banned me or something, now nothings working. O well. I gotten like 30-50 plat out of it. So i guess its okay, cant complain. I like the entire free offer idea, i just did it on starlegends and gotten myself 15 free plat, that i used to make 2 new chars and 1 emotion pack. So now im all set up till the next update. So i saved like 3 dollars. Not alot but better then nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    I'm on iOS and it doesn't work at all for me the only one that work are the video offers
    Don't give up pal, there is hope! Come into light and get an ANDROID!!!

It just works!
    Beijing -- Islamabad -- Baghdad -- Tripoli -- Austin?
    Censorship is the younger of two shameful sisters, the older one is called the Inquisition.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

In total throughout my PL and SL playing I've easily dropped over $100+ in plat, I've also easily received give or take a few that much worth of free plat from TJ(I get on every day even if I put off the game for a month or two to check and get all of the offers). With that said I've only recently (since I've moved to Seattle so about 1.3months) had a select few offers(maybe 5-6 apps) not give me the plat that was promised. But I resorted to using the support button and have always received a kind and informative email within a 48 hour timeframe apologizing for the inconvenience and notifying me that the plat has been rewarded(generally from the same guy so I think he understands where I am coming from).

When in doubt just make sure you complete the instructions thoroughly and if you need to contact their support team in a kind and supportive manner(not saying you have not in the past) and from my experience they will be more than happy to assist you. All in all I think tapjoy has really done the community and at least me personally and huge solid due to the fact that I can pretty much maintain a constant "doing whatever I please" aspect in-game whether it be random respecs or stacking Alts.

Idk, everybody's experience is different I suppose.

Regardless, I wish you the best man.