Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Newest patch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Newest patch

I see that in the newest patch u cant stash on lvl 1s anymore? big problem :| . A lot of people including me have multiple vanities and items stashed on our lvl 1s, and it seems the only way to get them back is to lvl our lvl 1 TWINKS to 4. This is something i do not want to do because I enjoy my lvl 1.

IGN (Apocolypze lvl 61 Warrior)(Lvlonewarrior lvl 1 Warrior)(Twinkenstein lvl 10 Dexbear)(Cthulusleeps lvl 17 Dexbear)(Wintertide lvl 26 Mage)(Derpfest lvl 30 Dexbear)(Dodgeyfeet lvl 10 Merchant)

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Level them to 5, stash the items, delete the level 5 and remake your level 1? It's not that hard to get to 5.

The issue with the stash is to prevent an exploit. It was like this before - not sure when it got set so you could be level 1, but it's supposed to be level 5 for the stash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

emmmm.... what about our pve twinks, or kill farmer lv1s?
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    emmmm.... what about our pve twinks, or kill farmer lv1s?
    Yea i guess were completely screwed :|

IGN (Apocolypze lvl 61 Warrior)(Lvlonewarrior lvl 1 Warrior)(Twinkenstein lvl 10 Dexbear)(Cthulusleeps lvl 17 Dexbear)(Wintertide lvl 26 Mage)(Derpfest lvl 30 Dexbear)(Dodgeyfeet lvl 10 Merchant)

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

No point in kill farmers anymore, as characters with xp turned off no longer gain kill stats. We want the leaderboards to mean something beyond who can farm the most with xp turned off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

well, i guess that is a good cause. any resets planned?
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Level them to 5, stash the items, delete the level 5 and remake your level 1? It's not that hard to get to 5.

The issue with the stash is to prevent an exploit. It was like this before - not sure when it got set so you could be level 1, but it's supposed to be level 5 for the stash.
    the problem is there was actually a guild of people who were farming and pvping at lvl 1 but now cant exchange anything with their other characters now
    what exploit was the problem?
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

And btw wut is the point of these lvl 1 green new premium items if we cant re use the lvl 1 ones on anyone below lvl 5. Might as well just buy the lvl 5 pack and be done with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Trade the items to a trusted friend and get them to trade them back to u on ur lvl 1 twink, or are they untradable items?

---
    - Conradin for GoA
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    Trade the items to a trusted friend and get them to trade them back to u on ur lvl 1 twink, or are they untradable items?

---
    - Conradin for GoA
    Untradeable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Even if he levels to 5 he would have to rmk the one and go to the stash for the items back... Oh yeah wait, we can't because we have to be level five. I don't mind the xp stoped = no kills going towards leader boards... But why the stash...
    Thapanda- Level 21, Farmer Dexbear
    Jivon - Level 15, Anti Bear Mage
    Imtekkers - Level 17, Dexbear twink
    Rplz - Level 10, Helper/Twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PandaPower View Post
    Even if he levels to 5 he would have to rmk the one and go to the stash for the items back... Oh yeah wait, we can't because we have to be level five. I don't mind the xp stoped = no kills going towards leader boards... But why the stash...
    ^^^

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

I was explaining how you could get the items off your level 1 twink. If you want your level 1 twink to keep them, then by all means keep them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I was explaining how you could get the items off your level 1 twink. If you want your level 1 twink to keep them, then by all means keep them.
    Wut he mean by going to stash to get back is like my lvl 1 axe, shield, and WARBRINGER armor

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

As I understand it, if a player had a level 1 with items in stash next time they log in they won't have access to them. Some of these items may have been purchased with plat and are now basically useless since a level 1 toon will never be able to unstash them. It's just a sad situation for some is all, I don't think the issue has anything to do with how to get the items "off" but rather on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Y would i want to delete this ^^ (Hint on 50 plat non stashable Hardlight shield)
    I just want to be able to get some of my items off of this character because i have 50+ vanities on him

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Why is access to stash blocked for all toons below level 4? The original fix was to complete a few quests and access would be granted, but my level 1 has all FH quests completed and is still denied entry. There should be a way for level one toons to transfer things back and forth between other toons, please make a work around for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    Why is access to stash blocked for all toons below level 4? The original fix was to complete a few quests and access would be granted, but my level 1 has all FH quests completed and is still denied entry. There should be a way for level one toons to transfer things back and forth between other toons, please make a work around for this.
    agreed
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

What kind of game breaking exploit was going on with level one's using the stash? I'm in the same position as Apocolypze, I have a level one twink with a few thousand pve kills that I would never delete. I'm not willing to just toss away something I put so much effort into, and spent so much plat on. Especially now that xp locked characters cant get pve kills, my level one is a relic of the past. But now he's stuck with several vanity items and things I would like to use on other characters that I can't put in my stash.

Something I really liked about PL was that it could be played in many different ways and still be perfectly enjoyable. There was no "right" or "wrong" way to play the game. Some people prefer to race to the level cap and farm for high level pinks, some level up casually with friends, and others, like myself, enjoy pvp and farming on very low leveled characters. It was great that STS released new high level content as well as things low levels could make use of, like vanities and new armor sets. I can understand if there was an exploit with level 1's using the stash, whatever it was, STS is right to fix it, but fixing it like they've done in the last patch really negatively impacts an honest group of players that enjoyed playing level 1 twinks. I hope you'll reconsider, and find another solution that doesn't destroy a niche part of your game.

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Thanks for the well thought out and constructive reply, Sun.