Thread: <Eminence> The new official guild thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post
    I don't think i was lucky to join back, It may be your rules i don't care about unless it is a last guild in AL. All i want is do not spoil my name.

YES U WAS LUCKY TO JOIN BACK BECAUSE ITS OUR RULES AND YOU BROKE THEM NOT ONCE BUT NUMEROUS TIMES... YOU SPOIL YOUR NAME BY YOURSELF THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US... THE REASON TO GO FORM YOUR GUILD WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO FARM VORI TO "BE ABLE TO COMUNICATE BETTER" IT'S NOT A VALID EXCUSE (AND THIS IS 1 OF THE EXCUSES YOU'VE GIVEN TO LEAVE GUILD FEW TIMES)

It is like you are being called a thief when you did nothing wrong.

As i already said i would prefer staying guildless then being in emi so stop putting my name in black list or what so ever you maintaining in a public group which is visible to everyone.

Even the first time i left, i had no bad conception about your guild before ari removed me from guild group. I had my reason to leave that i even discussed with.

I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU ANYTHING YET I AM DOING IT.. SO HERE IT GOES... IF U R INVITED TO A *OPEN UR EYES AND READ CAREFULLY* GUILD GROUP IN LINE APP ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE IN GUILD... IF YOU LEAVE GUILD WE ARE IN OUR RIGHT TO REMOVE YOU FROM THAT GROUP BECAUSE AS I SAID ** ITS A GUILD GROUP AND YOU WASN'T IN GUILD*

If you think I was intruder / spectator/ spy or whatsoever, I am not. May be it is your mindset that you think a person who is trying to help someone temporarily is a bad thing. you think who ever join this guild is a intruder please leave that conception, Even some of your officers were there in that guild for a while.

I know my intention was right, i don't need a certification for it. Just try to remove my names from everywhere you list as LIST OF DEVILS
    IF YOU KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS WERE RIGHT THEN STOP ARGUING ABOUT IT AND ACCEPT LIKE A MAN THAT WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOSE WHO WE LET IN BASED ON THEIR ACTIONS...
    HAVE A NICE DAY AND WE WISH YOU GOODLUCK

My response is on Caps letter based on what i had to say on each part of what you wrote
    Last edited by Ariceuidi; 12-19-2016 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariceuidi For This Useful Post: