Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: <Eminence> The new official guild thread!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hmmm banned me from guild Right?
    Did I scam someone?
    Did I abuse or void rules of profanity in gc?
    Did I do betrayed a guildie?
    Trolled about guild?

Will you guys think there are 10million active player with good historyare dieing to join there? You should know how to keep a guild up with instead of making bans for stupid reason. Of someone joins there doesn't mean he will stay there forever with a title [Member]. Anyway I'm not talking about promotion not even looking for it. Once someone leave guild you straight put him into banned list, Ah come on will you think it is good policy? This is your guild I am not the one to decide what rules should be but it was a situation when I had to leave.

Putting me into your ban list does harm my character value. I will never join or you don't invite me but keep my name in your line ban list damages my name.

Just stop worsening my ign pls deban me , I will not join.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

[QUOTE=ForgottenWarrior;2634621]Hmmm banned me from guild Right?
    Did I scam someone?
    Trolled about guild?

Will you guys think there are 10million active player with good historyare dieing to join there? You should know how to keep a guild up with instead of making bans for stupid reason. Of someone joins there doesn't mean he will stay there forever with a title [Member]. Anyway I'm not talking about promotion not even looking for it. Once someone leave guild you straight put him into banned list, Ah come on will you think it is good policy? This is your guild I am not the one to decide what rules should be but it was a situation when I had to leave.

You know the rules, its here on the Forum. Unless you never bothered reading it before. Here is a reason you failed to list in your rant.

"If you leave/have been kicked from guild:
    - generally leaving without a good reason is not tolerated well and a maximum of two chances will be given before a long-term ban from guild"

(Leaving the guild to go farm Undying Husks with your friend, because its easier to communicate, is not a good reason to leave your guild)

You've been to lucky to be let in and out on more then a few occasions. Complaining here on the forums, because you cannot understand the rules, is not something we can help with. You had your chance.

Thanks and goodluck.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ryvz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post
    Did I scam someone?
    Trolled about guild?

Putting me into your ban list does harm my character value. I will never join or you don't invite me but keep my name in your line ban list damages my name.

Just stop worsening my ign pls deban me , I will not join.
    “Trying to please everybody is impossible - if you did that, you'd end up in the middle with nobody liking you. You've just got to make the decision about what you think is your best, and do it.”
    ― John Lennon, The Beatles Anthology

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dexcell For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvz View Post

You know the rules, its here on the Forum. Unless you never bothered reading it before. Here is a reason you failed to list in your rant.

- generally leaving without a good reason is not tolerated well and a maximum of two chances will be given before a long-term ban from guild"

(Leaving the guild to go farm Undying Husks with your friend, because its easier to communicate, is not a good reason to leave your guild)

You've been to lucky to be let in and out on more then a few occasions. Complaining here on the forums, because you cannot understand the rules, is not something we can help with. You had your chance.

Thanks and goodluck.
    I don't think i was lucky to join back, It may be your rules i don't care about unless it is a last guild in AL. All i want is do not spoil my name.

It is like you are being called a thief when you did nothing wrong.

As i already said i would prefer staying guildless then being in emi so stop putting my name in black list or what so ever you maintaining in a public group which is visible to everyone.

Even the first time i left, i had no bad conception about your guild before ari removed me from guild group. I had my reason to leave that i even discussed with.

If you think I was intruder / spectator/ spy or whatsoever, I am not. May be it is your mindset that you think a person who is trying to help someone temporarily is a bad thing. you think who ever join this <XYZ> guild is a intruder please leave that conception, Even some of your officers were there in that <XYZ> guild for a while.

I know my intention was right, i don't need a certification for it. Just try to remove my names from everywhere you list as LIST OF DEVILS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I don't think i was lucky to join back, It may be your rules i don't care about unless it is a last guild in AL. All i want is do not spoil my name.

YES U WAS LUCKY TO JOIN BACK BECAUSE ITS OUR RULES AND YOU BROKE THEM NOT ONCE BUT NUMEROUS TIMES... YOU SPOIL YOUR NAME BY YOURSELF THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US... THE REASON TO GO FORM YOUR GUILD WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO FARM VORI TO "BE ABLE TO COMUNICATE BETTER" IT'S NOT A VALID EXCUSE (AND THIS IS 1 OF THE EXCUSES YOU'VE GIVEN TO LEAVE GUILD FEW TIMES)

It is like you are being called a thief when you did nothing wrong.

As i already said i would prefer staying guildless then being in emi so stop putting my name in black list or what so ever you maintaining in a public group which is visible to everyone.

Even the first time i left, i had no bad conception about your guild before ari removed me from guild group. I had my reason to leave that i even discussed with.

I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU ANYTHING YET I AM DOING IT.. SO HERE IT GOES... IF U R INVITED TO A *OPEN UR EYES AND READ CAREFULLY* GUILD GROUP IN LINE APP ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE IN GUILD... IF YOU LEAVE GUILD WE ARE IN OUR RIGHT TO REMOVE YOU FROM THAT GROUP BECAUSE AS I SAID ** ITS A GUILD GROUP AND YOU WASN'T IN GUILD*

If you think I was intruder / spectator/ spy or whatsoever, I am not. May be it is your mindset that you think a person who is trying to help someone temporarily is a bad thing. you think who ever join this guild is a intruder please leave that conception, Even some of your officers were there in that guild for a while.

I know my intention was right, i don't need a certification for it. Just try to remove my names from everywhere you list as LIST OF DEVILS
    IF YOU KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS WERE RIGHT THEN STOP ARGUING ABOUT IT AND ACCEPT LIKE A MAN THAT WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOSE WHO WE LET IN BASED ON THEIR ACTIONS...
    HAVE A NICE DAY AND WE WISH YOU GOODLUCK

My response is on Caps letter based on what i had to say on each part of what you wrote
    Last edited by Ariceuidi; 12-19-2016 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariceuidi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Well, the above arguments purely shows that cant join back once left.
    Damn ! I shouldn't have left

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Name:  Pfurz-Luminous-Templar.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  344.4 KB

o

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pfurz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

I like this guild.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    I like this guild.
    I like this guild too!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

[QUOTE=Ryvz;2634646]
    Did I scam someone?
    Trolled about guild?

Thanks and goodluck.

I'm not in Eminence though I greatly admire and respect the Eminence Guild for it's fine members and dedication to integrity and loyalty. If i ever decided to stop being solo, Eminence would definitely be the guild that I would want to reside in to call Home and I know that with so many wonderful officers and members, I would be very proud (not to mention Grateful) to call Eminence my Home. I can also say without a doubt that such a terrific guild does not need to support an open-ended revolving door policy for any players who cannot make up their minds on which guild they want to be a member of, and continue to hop back and forth between this guild and that with no real intentions of remaining a part of the family long term. I would say that if someone has been invited back on multiple occasions yet still continues to leave a guild, then officers have every right to initiate any kind of sanctions they please against that particular player. No matter how special the circumstances might be, breaking rules over and over is still breaking the rules. XD

Anyway... awesome job on the new guild thread and congratulations on maintaining such a wonderful guild for so many years now! I still remember when Safy and Asty split from EOS to create Eminence, and they've built it into an impressive powerhouse of a guild and a terrific place for any player to be privileged enough to call home!!

Great Job to all my friends there,

Msleo

(I still miss the old days when we were all officers together under the same roof xD)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Lol...
    /11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Hello everybardy. I may be gone but the guild isn't. Speaks well of the legacy we have built. May Eminence live long and prosper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hello everybardy. I may be gone but the guild isn't. Speaks well of the legacy we have built. May Eminence live long and prosper
    If u don't mind telling what happened?why go?
    Just curious
    I also don't play anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Posting because too lazy to make new guild thread.

GUYS KEEP THIS THREAD ACTIVE

Toodles.

P.S. this is not a sign that I'm coming back to play. Just helping with admin. And keeping guild chatty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Yo! Halloween was great fuN! Gratz too all runners, esp all you LB'ers!

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Winter event is coming... for those not interested in grinding through the event 24/7 while it is live, we have a guild event planned at the same time. It will not be a grinding event, everyone ahould be able to take part. More details once the Winter event goes live. PM myself or any officers if you're interested in registering for our event!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Good luck everyone - we’ll see you out there!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to msustro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Keeping thread alive... Anyway, good guilds can fall off LB but are never really gone, as long as good people remain to steady the ship and keep things going. Thanks all Eminubs for keeping the faith and remaining loyal. Here's to more good times ahead!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Keeping thread alive... Anyway, good guilds can fall off LB but are never really gone, as long as good people remain to steady the ship and keep things going. Thanks all Eminubs for keeping the faith and remaining loyal. Here's to more good times ahead!
    Y'all are #3 again anyways xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Emi fam will ways remain lb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trahern For This Useful Post: