Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or are high lvls turning low?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Is it just me or are high lvls turning low?

So this is my story:
    Ima lvl 45 full int mage and i entered one of the lvl 50 pvps. I got in, received info that its ffa, killed two guys with ease (Like i said, i think they r turning weak), and went to a side to regen.
    But what happened was after i killed those two 50s, they started callin me noob and rusher. Do they even KNOW what rusher means?
    And the same thing applies to other pvps that i joined. It seems that these higher lvls cant stand losin without cryin... Its so diff from lvl 35 pvp.
    Anyone else facing the same thing? Feel free to post
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz
    AL: Crestmage -- Crestwar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

you're too pro. they're jelly. the end.

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaltiar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Lolz that's not exactly a thought. But thx anyways
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

But in fact there's not difference between terms "rushing" and "lvl 35 pvp" so propably nobody not crying in 35 pvp about it. Lmfao.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfader View Post
    But in fact there's not difference between terms "rushing" and "lvl 35 pvp" so propably nobody not crying in 35 pvp about it. Lmfao.
    Dude could u please type in better English. I cant understand what ur sayin except for the "Lmfao" part lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

hm alright then.
    I get your frustration, there has been many many threads about this in the forums. Bottom line is, yes some people can't get it in their heads that there are other people who might be a tad bit better than them in pvp. Once they get killed, their ego goes down, so they make excuses to make it seem like it was only an accident.
    I've never really checked the levels of opponents when in pvp, level is not necessarily the most important factor in pvp. It's how you play, experience and skill.

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    hm alright then.
    I get your frustration, there has been many many threads about this in the forums. Bottom line is, yes some people can't get it in their heads that there are other people who might be a tad bit better than them in pvp. Once they get killed, their ego goes down, so they make excuses to make it seem like it was only an accident.
    I've never really checked the levels of opponents when in pvp, level is not necessarily the most important factor in pvp. It's how you play, experience and skill.
    I know ppl's ego go down when they lose but it seems that it happens more at lvl 50s than lvl 35s...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

thats because they have more to lose. They're level 50+, they've been playing quite a while so they would think they know the game and all.
    They might also be working their way to get to the pvp leaderboards at that point. who knows, at the lower levels, I wouldn't personally care for deaths in as thats when I would be learning how to pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Lvl 25-35 pvp is the way to go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

That's not completely true for twinks... E.g. 15 bears will always lose to a decent 20 bear build w/ hs; 26 mages will never beat a good 30 pally; custom birds *should* never lose to anyone below 50. The best pvp'er could lose to someone who's only average if their armor/weapon class is better. ;/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    That's not completely true for twinks... E.g. 15 bears will always lose to a decent 20 bear build w/ hs; 26 mages will never beat a good 30 pally; custom birds *should* never lose to anyone below 50. The best pvp'er could lose to someone who's only average if their armor/weapon class is better. ;/
    True. part of it. For instance a lvl 45 mage can easily defeat a lvl 44 mage cuz of the gear that a 45 can have (For high armor, high dps, skill dam and sustainable regen), whereas the best gear for 44 is only Isis and brainfreeze( Low armor, low dps, low skill dam and about the same regen as 45).
    But Strategy also applies cuz if for another instance, a noob pvper uses early shield and has a "debuff" build (max debuffs and low Dam), that guy WILL definitely lose.You dont rule pvp b debuffing...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heroelite View Post
    Lvl 25-35 pvp is the way to go
    yeah I agree lol. Starting to regret lvling to higher lvls. Should've remained and got myself from 1k to 3k kills instead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

thats because they have more to lose. They're level 50+, they've been playing quite a while so they would think they know the game and all.
    They might also be working their way to get to the pvp leaderboards at that point. who knows, at the lower levels, I wouldn't personally care for deaths in as thats when I would be learning how to pvp.
    Lol u dont care bout ur death counts!!?? unless u have thee plat feature "Hide Stats" i dont think U will be that welcomed by pvpers lol.

No offence. Just suggesting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crestmage View Post
    Lol u dont care bout ur death counts!!?? unless u have thee plat feature "Hide Stats" i dont think U will be that welcomed by pvpers lol.

My bear has a negative K/D count. I don't think people respect him any less though.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Lol imo lvl 35 pvp is the worst for haters- worse than 25 and belower imo. Everybodies always caring alot too much about k/d and rushing and junk. Its loco.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

PvP brings the hatred out of people. It comes naturally - Just try to ignore it and you'll be fine.
    Neffyy

Existence owner and founder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    My bear has a negative K/D count. I don't think people respect him any less though.
    +1

K/D Ratio means very little, except when its super-low.

Anything above 0.8 generally means that it's pretty decent. Super high is also not something that I can believe because it's too easy to kill boost.

You have to see a person in battle several times at least to make an accurate assessment of their skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    +1

Anything above 0.8 generally means that it's pretty decent. Super high is also not something that I can believe because it's too easy to kill boost.

You have to see a person in battle several times at least to make an accurate assessment of their skills.
    Very true. I have had an around 250 kills, 320 deaths, and I don't count that twink as trash.
    Neffyy

Existence owner and founder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    +1

Anything above 0.8 generally means that it's pretty decent. Super high is also not something that I can believe because it's too easy to kill boost. You have to see a person in battle several times at least to make an accurate assessment of their skills.

Yeah I agree, partly. If indeed lets say that player A was lvl 27 when he joined lvl 35 pvps, then he got killed again and again. He's pretty strong. stronger than other players his lvl. So he enters, gets killed again n again until his deaths go 100. Then he decides to lvl up and goes all the way to lvl 35 with a pro skill build.
    This time he enters and kills all of them. His kills get to 90 on that day. so under the above conditions ONLY does ur way of observation work.
    But on the other hand, if a player goes to 1k death counts and 200 kills, that's considered real weak. Seriously. If a team member sees ur avatar, he'll groan lol.
    BTW it is NOT easy to get a kill boost. Unless u request that someone lets u freekill him AGAIN and AGAIN.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crestmage View Post

My bird has a 1:1.2 k/d ratio for pvp, and I think its decent enough, I learned from all those deaths, experimenting different armor/skills whatnot.
    I havent had any "omg you stats are crud/your stats are hidden!! get out!" issues so far. If k/d ratio is that important for you then good on ya,
    I'm still pretty new to this game, been 2.5 months or so now so I'm still getting all the works of it