Thread: Is arcane gun worth it?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Is arcane gun worth it?

I saw the proc and it doesn't seem useful since mages are usually on the backpedal and kiting from a distance. You'd take more damage than you'd receive from the heal if you were to stand in the pool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seus View Post
    I saw the proc and it doesn't seem useful since mages are usually on the backpedal and kiting from a distance. You'd take more damage than you'd receive from the heal if you were to stand in the pool
    I tested it out with it at KM3 last nite for 30 mins, wasn't very impressed by the proc rate. I think it proced a total of 6 times in that 30 mins. Guess it's geared more towards the PVPers??

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I think they need to do something about both of the weapons I tried them both out and they kida suck... i honestly think the dragon hunter staff, and hexblast staff are waaaaay better... I'm glad i didn't waste any gold getting those weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sinfuldito83 View Post
    I think they need to do something about both of the weapons I tried them both out and they kida suck... i honestly think the dragon hunter staff, and hexblast staff are waaaaay better... I'm glad i didn't waste any gold getting those weapons
    Yeah, hexstaff for elite mobs and dragon staff for bosses.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

the gun procs so much in ursoth that it gets kind of annoying because the color of the sphere is almost the same as ursoth's charge and we couldn't tell when is the real ursoth's charge sometimes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Potato is me For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    I tested it out with it at KM3 last nite for 30 mins, wasn't very impressed by the proc rate. I think it proced a total of 6 times in that 30 mins. Guess it's geared more towards the PVPers??
    Hmm maybe u arent tapping auto attack enough, or you just have very bad luck. I used it for 3 duels and it probably proced 5-6 times in those 10-12 fights we had.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Hmm maybe u arent tapping auto attack enough, or you just have very bad luck. I used it for 3 duels and it probably proced 5-6 times in those 10-12 fights we had.
    I dunno, that was my experience i always tap autos if i'm not casting my skills. It's okay already sold it no biggie, maybe buy back when they're 900k...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

It's clearly a pvp gun.
    It has also a nice proc which support our tanks in pvp and all the team while fighting the bosses in pve.
    Only issue in pve is the red area which spawns with the totem, too similar to bosses area attacks.
    As for Kingofninjas, I can confirm it procs very often, at least so far lol hope to make it procs and procs and procs
    It will reach 900k? Ofc, all become so cheap when better gear is released.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I dunno, that was my experience i always tap autos if i'm not casting my skills. It's okay already sold it no biggie, maybe buy back when they're 900k...
    I guess one of us just has unusual luck. I would recommend getting this weapon regardless of proc just because raw damage output on boss cannot be matched by any other weapon other than the old arcane staff, which is very risky to use against harder bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I guess one of us just has unusual luck. I would recommend getting this weapon regardless of proc just because raw damage output on boss cannot be matched by any other weapon other than the old arcane staff, which is very risky to use against harder bosses.
    Hmm, I'm not a pvper therefore this weapon serves me no purpose. I can do a much better job with my Hexstone Staff for pve. U really dun need a fancy 5m gold weapon to farm elite/normal Underhul. It's actually preferred that u have the Wildfire proc

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Hmm, I'm not a pvper therefore this weapon serves me no purpose. I can do a much better job with my Hexstone Staff for pve. U really dun need a fancy 5m gold weapon to farm elite/normal Underhul. It's actually preferred that u have the Wildfire proc

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Definitely I agree with you. I keep a lvl 56 mythic staff just for harder elites. But on bosses, except maybe the twin underhul map 1 boss, hexstone staff is pretty useless. Arcane staff 46 would be better. But I see what ur saying and I agree. Gun is useless for those who only pve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Definitely I agree with you. I keep a lvl 56 mythic staff just for harder elites. But on bosses, except maybe the twin underhul map 1 boss, hexstone staff is pretty useless. Arcane staff 46 would be better. But I see what ur saying and I agree. Gun is useless for those who only pve.
    Yeah, I agree with you on lvl 46 arcane staff better on bosses but I'm too lazy to switch between the 2. The only time I wanna switch is when I need to pop on that lep. Although I dunno if lep/luck elix/arlorian ring matters for Elite Underhul farm.