Thread: Mishi should be buffed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Mishi should be buffed

I'd like to see Mishi buff luck as well as a random. Hishi has 100% luck and I kinda wish Mishi had the same. what do you think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Unhappy Intous rocks

If mishi stays like it is, I'd rather buy Hisha 100 times over buying mishi, even if Hisha would be more expensive, we can't rely on luck to get luck.
    Last edited by Intous; 07-05-2016 at 10:29 PM. Reason: typo
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

the trick they don't want you to know " take hishi aa and put it into mishi aa "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MidasMint View Post
    the trick they don't want you to know " take hishi aa and put it into mishi aa "
    So, buying both eggs.... nope. -_- I'd rather stick with hisha with low stats buff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcael View Post
    So, buying both eggs.... nope. -_- I'd rather stick with hisha with low stats buff.
    Add arcane deary's stats :-) just suggesting.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Really bad predicament, mishi should get all party mates with 10% luck + the random of 4 stats (luck to be changed to 5%) its arcane after all, or sts going a new route this time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

you guys don't get it? if mishi had hisha aa ,everyone would have it ....if hisha had mishi aa no one would bother with hisha and it would cost less

also keep in mind hisha is a drop which is harder to get so that's why they gave it the better aa , they basically did that so you can combined the 2 you know the saying ying and yang (poop pet with good aa ,awesome pet with bad aa)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MidasMint For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

How can you have mythic pets/items better then arcane? kinda stumb

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynimite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

the aa is better on hisha because its consistent luck, but the stats are terrible ....lol
    idk I asked my self why slink aa is better then all the arcane pets and its legendary I'm stumped o.o seriously

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

From my perspective and a few others, it really does seem like you need a Hisha egg to be added into mishi AA for it to be worthwhile. There are way better pets than mishi in terms of stats and AA. The mana healing is gimmicky as elites need hp healing more than mana. It does regen 200mp per tick though which is nice when my friend tested with me at 56. Randomized procs are always the worst and you lack control which is exactly what mishi AA offers. Buy both or none in my opinion. Needing luck to hit 1/4 chance for luck in order to reroll drops is insanely low.

The "15%" reroll chance of mishi is only (1/4)*(15/100)=15/400 or 3.75% that is horrible for Arcane. Can't argue with mishi cuteness and the bubbles though!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yeah you can put hisha on munch or even sam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hmm, spending close to 15m for both pets to farm??? KM3??? now that's whole new level of craziness....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Melthyz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    Hmm, spending close to 15m for both pets to farm??? KM3??? now that's whole new level of craziness....
    But the op bubbles! Yeah agree, it's a little much to spend to make it the ideal pet, but that's what it is. Hisha price should have been lower, but we have low rates of visages to thank for that. For me, its kind of like a one time fee to spend on luck and will probably never pay itself off in km3. You do get the benefits of sharing luck around arlor which is something everyone could use nowadays.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 07-06-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MidasMint View Post
    yeah you can put hisha on munch or even sam
    You cant add hisha to any other pet other then mishi because in order to get the 15% luck you need a dragons happiness bonus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Memnochthedevil View Post
    You cant add hisha to any other pet other then mishi because in order to get the 15% luck you need a dragons happiness bonus
    not true, you could add hisha for the AA to Sam and then add Mishi for the happiness to Sam to the get the 15%. At that point, you need 3 nice pets XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    not true, you could add hisha for the AA to Sam and then add Mishi for the happiness to Sam to the get the 15%. At that point, you need 3 nice pets XD

I only see the use of mishi with hisha to help the party get better loot when boss is almost dead to help with re-roll, i think you call him an overpriced lep if im not mistaken? :d Mishi looks way to cute to add to it to sam :d

So for me at least i wanna open mishi and ad hisha for aa. For the boss in citadel makes a big difference to have a stun pet. So i dont see the use of any other pet except some pet with kelvin aa, and at the end mishi with hisha.
    Last edited by Memnochthedevil; 07-06-2016 at 07:19 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Memnochthedevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Memnochthedevil View Post
    I only see the use of mishi with hisha to help the party get better loot when boss is almost dead to help with re-roll, i think you call him an overpriced lep if im not mistaken? :d Mishi looks way to cute to add to it to sam :d

So for me at least i wanna open mishi and ad hisha for aa. For the boss in citadel makes a big difference to have a stun pet. So i dont see the use of any other pet except some pet with kelvin aa, and at the end mishi with hisha.
    yeah, the cuteness alone is worth having mishi. Saw some hisha around town, they're not as cute without the bubbles.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Hisha shouldnt be cheaper imo
    If everyone has that extra luck farming would become utterly useless. Prices for everything will drop.
    I cannot really explain but i think sts did the right thing with mishi and hisha though it would help if mishi had a better aa

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Well I decided that I can live without cute bubbles and just be practical. I've created the ultimate boss kill pet with Arcane deary for portals, Mishi for the extra 5% luck on happiness, and Hisha for the monolith luck. Been practising using this luck champ to great success. In km3 it generates more rerolls than with lep and arlor band alone and yielded locked crates every few runs. A little timing is necessary as 3 bosses are hard to kill in 5 seconds unless OP party. He also rerolled me a dova bear and at the same time trolled me with a fake portal.

Overall I can say that he's a welcomed pet to my stable and possibly going to be the most utilized pet. In theory all you need is Hisha at a boss, but this is the proper way to do it without cracking eggs xD Spreading free luck to friends is long overdue.

It's too bad Mishi luck chance is 1/4, it would have been a great pet if luck was guaranteed. Should have just called these two pets Yang and Yang because they really go hand in hand. Perhaps a future dragon spirit pet will throw a wrench into the harmony wheel but at least they'll still be in egg form
    Last edited by Kakashis; 07-07-2016 at 01:26 AM.