Thread: Please add a "Quests" button and an "Inventory" button to the "Menu" drop-down list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Please add a "Quests" button and an "Inventory" button to the "Menu" drop-down list

Do this in the Pocket Legends UI too. I noticed in the new "Rivet" tutorial that you actually have the capability to make the "Menu" drop-down list longer with more entries, and was surprised to see it revert to the same old three entries after the tutorial was over. The most common things players want to get into quickly are Inventory and Quests, so why not add these directly to the main "Menu" button? You added "Inventory" to it in the new "Rivet" tutorial and it worked just fine, so it obviously can be done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shannong View Post
    Do this in the Pocket Legends UI too. I noticed in the new "Rivet" tutorial that you actually have the capability to make the "Menu" drop-down list longer with more entries, and was surprised to see it revert to the same old three entries after the tutorial was over. The most common things players want to get into quickly are Inventory and Quests, so why not add these directly to the main "Menu" button? You added "Inventory" to it in the new "Rivet" tutorial and it worked just fine, so it obviously can be done.
    Actually, that'd be pretty nice.
    -Cajunfusion: lvl 76 Archer
    -Bluenwild: lvl 73 Vixen
    -Xbluenwildx: lvl 70 Enchantress
    -Wildnblue: lvl 32 Bear

Jumping through those holes in time and space
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

....I'm so confused...

Let me explain the lateness of signatures with a page of my homework.