Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A proposed solution for Crafting Inventory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Exclamation A proposed solution for Crafting Inventory

Hi STS,

Some guildies have a big problem related to the crafting inventory due to they are new accounts. They only have the possibility to make it bigger through platinum purchase and since some of them are under full age, they cannot purchase platinum. In this situation, they find difficult to do some important things in the game such as making ancient planar pendant.

A possible solution to this situation could be that crafting invetory slots were tradeables, in the same way that furnishing slots are. This way all happy, on the one hand it would be more platinum purchases, more platinum buyers would have a benefit and more limited players would fully enjoy the game.

Otherwise, limited players that no way they can buy platinum, as hard as they are invited to purchase crafting inventory slots, come to a point in that they cannot make any progress in the game and they will finally be forced to leave the game which is really sad.

I hope you consider, as urgently as you can, make those crafting inventory tradeables so that we all benefit.

Thank you very much.

P.S.: Not all locations in all countries have the posibility of pruchasing platinum through google play cards or similar.
    Last edited by Justg; 07-08-2016 at 11:43 AM. Reason: more accurate title

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngryLucas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 for this i need some slot to craft planar pendant i heard it need many planar essence, i think the update about separation of inventory slot from crafting slot is so wrong in many ways because they didn't think about how can we build planar pendant.

I wish they grant your suggestions or if they don't want to make it tradable at least make it like inventory slot where you can buy using story token, hauntlet tokens, and dragkin teeth

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to km3419 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by km3419 View Post
    +1 for this i need some slot to craft planar pendant i heard it need many planar essence, i think the update about separation of inventory slot from crafting slot is so wrong in many ways because they didn't think about how can we build planar pendant.

I wish they grant your suggestions or if they don't want to make it tradable at least make it like inventory slot where you can buy using story token, hauntlet tokens, and dragkin teeth
    The most crafting slots you'll use crafting the planar pendant is three and that's only if you cleans all three boss essence at once....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    The most crafting slots you'll use crafting the planar pendant is three and that's only if you cleans all three boss essence at once....
    This is a solution for crafting incentory, not upgrade/crafting slots.
    +1 by the way. Great idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eternyl View Post
    This is a solution for crafting incentory, not upgrade/crafting slots.
    +1 by the way. Great idea.
    Wait so 500 isn't good enough? If anything they need a way to liquidate those useless jewels easier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Wait so 500 isn't good enough? If anything they need a way to liquidate those useless jewels easier
    not everyone got free 500 slots from that update new players only had 25 slots and im one of them haha
    Last edited by km3419; 07-08-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello I did a post on this same giving my own opinion I hope will pass by there this my case and if the same is put here

My Opinion:

- Hello my name is eduin but legends arcane my name Eguin, and been playing quiet about a month ago and when you get to level 56 and decided to go arming best team that includes a slope that is: Planar Pendant, But me and given account the recipe calls as 70 ingredients like Planar Essence x60 apart from the others and then seeing my inventory of craft and seen that I only have space for 25 and consult with my guild and as many have 500 space and 25 as I happen to like it's new character have 25 space and old characters have 500 space, and gone to the store Story Tokens and only give options Inventory Items, Stash Inventory and Auction slots bone that you can not buy more slots the craft inventory unless either with Platinium this seems very unfair and deadbeat as those charged administrators play as you want to call as new characters have the same rights as old and as characters we want justice, should expand inventory craft so that we are equal all because it is very unfair that new in the game as people limit it in this way not so much that if for example I am a minor and I can not buy platinium and for that further limits me to expand my inventory. I know you should win money the game but could do so without limit to new people, if you do not want to extend at least put you can get to work, but free buying slots for inventory craft also can be purchased with Story Tokens slots for inventory items. Thank you for reading this post and I hope you can help me.

I know many are in my situation so I hope you solve this administrators and users you support this important topic.

Link Post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...hp?350832-HELP!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eguin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Crafting inventory & Furnishing inventory should both be added to story tokens purchses.
    The plat idea should be an option for those who want like it was before with normal inventory.
    Current prices of furnishing inventory In CS are exorbitant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think the best way is to give new players free 500 crafting inventory like old players got, or make it level base for example when they reach some lvl their crafting inventory also increase or get "Crafting Inventory Kit". Remember, new players can't trade before they buy "Trading Permit", so they can't get more gold except from quests. Trading permit need 100 Story Tokens, that mean 10 days playing daily quest from bard. My brother started play 3 days ago, now he already reach lvl 32 and start lvling in Shuyal maps. Shuyal drop primary jewels, but,,, because limited crafting material slots and can't sell the jewels too he just deleted them one by one along with energy essences.

What come in my mind, can new players ( no plat buyer ) buy Crafting Inventory slots if sts make them tradeable ( only ) by purchasing them with platinum?
    If they charge too high plat buyers will sell it with high price too, new players only get gold from quest ( remember they can't trade yet ). They also need gold for feeding pets -,-
    If they charge too low, will plat buyers buy them then sell them with less profit ?

The best way just give new players free Crafting Inventory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dfortuner47 View Post
    I think the best way is to give new players free 500 crafting inventory like old players got, or make it level base for example when they reach some lvl their crafting inventory also increase or get "Crafting Inventory Kit". Remember, new players can't trade before they buy "Trading Permit", so they can't get more gold except from quests. Trading permit need 100 Story Tokens, that mean 10 days playing daily quest from bard. My brother started play 3 days ago, now he already reach lvl 32 and start lvling in Shuyal maps. Shuyal drop primary jewels, but,,, because limited crafting material slots and can't sell the jewels too he just deleted them one by one along with energy essences.

What come in my mind, can new players ( no plat buyer ) buy Crafting Inventory slots if sts make them tradeable ( only ) by purchasing them with platinum?
    If they charge too high plat buyers will sell it with high price too, new players only get gold from quest ( remember they can't trade yet ). They also need gold for feeding pets -,-
    If they charge too low, will plat buyers buy them then sell them with less profit ?

The best way just give new players free Crafting Inventory
    yeah it's the best way but the problem is devs is not even answering on post like this, i don't know if they do about issues like this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AngryLucas View Post

A possible solution to this situation could be that crafting invetory slots were tradeables, in the same way that furnishing slots are. This way all happy, on the one hand it would be more platinum purchases, more platinum buyers would have a benefit and more limited players would fully enjoy the game.
    This is really a good idea!!! New players should have 500 crafting inventory slots to fully enjoy the game.

I hope you, STS, give a solution soon, as you have already done in other situations. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Just add crafting, furnishing inventory purchase options to the various alt-coin-quest menus, like story tokens, orc tags, etc.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Any comment from of STS?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I think we need more crafting/upgrade slots

Five slots were fine when the crafting system was invented and you only had three things you could craft (blood , fire, glacial gems) but now a new recipe pops up every 5 minutes and our crafting/upgrade slots are just swamped

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I like the new 500 craft inv. I have a mage 56/ mage 14/ rogue 23/ warrior 16 but only my mage 56 got the 500 craft inv and the rest of my chars are stuck to 25

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

La fidélité is always rewarded in GRATITUDE from STS for those who spend lots of time or simply enjoy play on the BEST mobile mmorpg (and game) in the world.
    It's now almost a tradition from Pocket Legends when they started with almost nothing.
    But I'm sure they work on more tradeable kits and they will add it as soon as its need since all ( except the guild Hall :/ ) the game features arent only plat purchase..even our deer homes!
    Love you and congrats STS
    PS: Ursoth is soo cool

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

yeah... we need to craft energies, jewels too. 1-2x running tombs, we need to delete some jewels, how could we craft noble ++ jewels then?? my warrior just running event 3 times a day for free energies, coz cant go farming.

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

The short and sweet of it is that the limited amount of crafting space per character is by design. Like many things in Arcane Legends, activities and consumables that speed up a player's ability to farm, and/or otherwise maximize efficiency on a single character comes at a premium cost. Having said that, it is possible to make additional characters and to shuffle around items such as jewels in the stash to craft beyond the 5 character crafting slots without any additional cost. There are also performance reasons why the max was crafting inventory slots was reduced for new player accounts, and that is the database load is large and responsible for increased latency and other similar performance issues.

Thanks for the feedback guys, but we're comfortable with how this is designed and have no plans to change it anytime soon.
    Last edited by Carapace; 07-11-2016 at 02:03 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

This thread i think started about crafting inventory, but got confused w/ crafting slots.

I think they mean that there are some items, such as the planar pendant, where the number of crafting ingredients is greater than 25, so until they increase their crafting inventory, using platinum, they cannot craft untradeable items, such as the planar pendant. There probably are not that many people with this problem, though apparently that particular guild has members with the issue.

Star light, star bright...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The short and sweet of it is that the limited amount of crafting space per character is by design. Like many things in Arcane Legends, activities and consumables that speed up a player's ability to farm, and/or otherwise maximize efficiency on a single character comes at a premium cost. Having said that, it is possible to make additional characters and to shuffle around items such as jewels in the stash to craft beyond the 5 character crafting slots without any additional cost. There are also performance reasons why the max was crafting inventory slots was reduced for new player accounts, and that is the database load is large and responsible for increased latency and other similar performance issues.

Thanks for the feedback guys, but we're comfortable with how this is designed and have no plans to change it anytime soon.
    Does it means if i keep my inventory 99% clean or keep it small then there will be less lag?
    Way to get...Let it let..