Thread: Pvp Bullying?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Pvp Bullying?

ok now i was in pvp with my lvl 53 bird and then guess what? some lvl 56 dude rushed everyone ( wasnt ffa ) by everyone he called them noobs -_- too bad i forgot his name tho but we shouldnt deal with rushers and bullying in pvp

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

to be perfectly honest you cannot prevent players to rush you,, i believe i played with you on low lvl pvp, frostranger and frostoutlaw here,
    basically what i did is play with frostoutlaw, ofcourse i want to have good k/d ratio ( which i do have ) and what i hate is that i got 28 deaths and most of them come from stupid rusherss, so i have learned , everytime i play with frostoutlaw (level 12) and if someone dared to rush me, i will left the game and change to frostranger ( lvl 16 ) and to be honest i develop a good skills on kiting , so revenge success, on high lvl, i have 51 bird pure dex with drainers, and eventhough i lack level i still can pawn level 56 esp bears and mages, but when i fight with birds, it was a doom, total doom for me, you just need to have fast hand.

on the other hand thats the bad thing on players rushing ( esp if they rushed twinked characters ) the one being rushed got angry and they need to payback, so for me, as such as i wanted to stop myself i dont rush, even the newbie once, although sometimes i cant stop myself from doing so,

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show....-and-the-plan

I call it the "Rage-gen". Recent outbreak of rushers and it's gotten pretty out of hand... check this out
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.