Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My thoughts on Korruption issues in PvP

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Lol I can post in any thread I'd like the pet is useable in pve and has already been nerfed just because you don't like my opinion doesn't mean you have the right to silence it have fun and I hope sts ignores you as its just plain crying now
    i didnt force you to leave the thread i just asked nicely, and you still dont get that almost most AL players are pvpers? including twinks ofc, so you are asking most pvpers to just quit pvp because of a single broken pet? ok then please sts make a pet that can break mages shield would be so fair then no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    This pet is clearly a PVP pet, let me ask you this " Do you even PvP?" If yes I'd like to see you clash against 2-3 korruptions because that is what all teams does.
    If by pvp u mean twink or endgame? Coz I'm on endgame i yes i do pvp sometimes when im bored

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    If by pvp u mean twink or endgame? Coz I'm on endgame i yes i do pvp sometimes when im bored

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk
    it is more as a trouble for Pvpers in endgame more than twink, you probably wont feel it in 1vs1 because it is not but in clashes for a tank it is a pain even with juggernaut you still die and cant run away because of glintstone set axes.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

i didnt force you to leave the thread i just asked nicely, and you still dont get that almost most AL players are pvpers? including twinks ofc, so you are asking most pvpers to just quit pvp because of a single broken pet? ok then please sts make a pet that can break mages shield would be so fair then no?

On the other thread you are asking for a arcane pet to be buffed because a mythic pet is better? cmon this pet is legendary and better than most arcanes, only pet to challenge it is nekro lol even SNS is no challenge to a legendary pet from event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

No I'm asking people like you to figure a way around it and stop crying because I'm tired of getting a good pet during events and it getting destroyed by pvp EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    -pvp killing the game one pet at a time
    Last edited by Plqgue; 07-11-2016 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Grammar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

No I'm asking people like you to figure a way around it and stop crying because I'm tired of getting a good pet during events and it getting destroyed by pvp EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    Pvp plays a important role in this game dude if pvpers quit then the game is dead more than it is already now, as i said again please go test this pet in a clash before you even comment on something you havent tried. ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Pvp plays a important role in this game dude if pvpers quit then the game is dead more than it is already now, as i said again please go test this pet in a clash before you even comment on something you havent tried. ty
    Who says I haven't went against multiple korruptions in a clash? Yeah I died but I also got kills I'm just not going to cry about it like you.also nobody is telling all of pvp to quit I'm saying find a way around the pet and if YOU can't handle it don't pvp.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Who says I haven't went against multiple korruptions in a clash? Yeah I died but I also got kills I'm just not going to cry about it like you.also nobody is telling all of pvp to quit I'm saying find a way around the pet and if YOU can't handle it don't pvp.
    Please be helpful and find me a way then? once it touches you it removes all sort of heal over time on you, how to avoid it with 2-3 tanks pulling me? tell me please

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Im not going to be arguing with you just leave ur opinion here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

The last time i fought against korruption i won 177-31. My team wasnt even using it. I can handle it more than easily, that doesnt change that its a stupid pet with mechanics that no pet should have. Idgaf about the mana, idgaf about it canceling healing. but here is zero reason at all why it should cancel healing from jugg. Juggernaut was buffed numerous times because it kept being broken by rogues, then sts makes a pet that breaks juggernaut on its own. Real great logic.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    The last time i fought against korruption i won 177-31. My team wasnt even using it. I can handle it more than easily, that doesnt change that its a stupid pet with mechanics that no pet should have. Idgaf about the mana, idgaf about it canceling healing. but here is zero reason at all why it should cancel healing from jugg. Juggernaut was buffed numerous times because it kept being broken by rogues, then sts makes a pet that breaks juggernaut on its own. Real great logic.
    You should teach intrepid how to pvp then because he seems to be having trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

This pet is clearly a PVP pet, let me ask you this " Do you even PvP?" If yes I'd like to see you clash against 2-3 korruptions because that is what all teams does.
    Yup......this pet is extremely cheap. Try using 4 next time....just sayin.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shelllz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Go try pvp against a korruption then and please show me how you can survive? dont play pvp? lots of players play this game just for PVP, its like you telling lots of players to stop playing the game.
    again go record a clash against 2-3 korruptions please show me how to survive, if not then please stay away from this thread
    How you survive? You just move away from the pool lol , not our fault if you have the reflexes of a statue . Axe throw's cool down last longer than korruptions pool lol.
    If you cant handle the pet then its not any of our problems . And also , once you get out of the pool heal over time block is removed .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gouiwaa9000 View Post
    how you survive? You just move away from the pool lol , not our fault if you have the reflexes of a statue . Axe throw's cool down last longer than korruptions pool lol.
    If you cant handle the pet then its not any of our problems . And also , once you get out of the pool heal over time block is removed .
    thank you!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Thanks to corruption. It seems like tank stacking is not boring anymore. It really helped to give another perspective to the PvP. Play with other classes too and work together lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    How you survive? You just move away from the pool lol , not our fault if you have the reflexes of a statue . Axe throw's cool down last longer than korruptions pool lol.
    no, the heal over time block is not removed, If you have any heal over time effects and u even touch the pool they are completely removed, and will not come back once u leave the pool. And as I said to plqgue, the last time i fought against korruption i won 177-31 and my team wasnt even using it. I can handle this pet more than easily. that doesnt change that the mechanics of the pet are stupid and it should not work the way it does. Make juggernaut immune to Korruption and bingo the pet is balanced. I dont see how anybody could possibly be against juggernaut not being destroyed by a pet.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Hello? have you even tried to fight a korruption? the heal over time does get removed and never come back after you leave korruption.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

How about buff juggernaut that korruption doesn't work on it? Come on dont be telling me there are mobs with juggernaut in PVE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

How about buff juggernaut that korruption doesn't work on it? Come on dont be telling me there are mobs with juggernaut in PVE.
    That is what you should be asking for instead of a Nerf on korruption sir because there are mobs that have heals in pve and it's useful there (tinindrin glintstone underhul)
    I'm behind you 100% for a buff to jugg to make it immune to korruption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

you get that once korruption touches you it removes all sort of heal over time? a single axe can just remove all your heals, how to run from glint set with 4x axes? 2-3 tanks a team.
    I'm a twink not a endgame pvper...
    Expelliarmus.