Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Housing 2.0 Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

After the update, the info in the main menu says:

"Boltags Weekly quest no longer requires upkeep to be paid".

What does it mean?

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Buy house??? Buy land??? Interior design??? Pay tax??? Are AL such a life simulation game these day? Last time I check on google play / appstore AL its on adventure section...

- Rather than giving buff to house owner why not u put that buff on guild. Make guild can be lvl up,every lvl unlock new guild buff,which is we can buy it with with plat or kit if we want get the buff that we want it (buff guild active on period time depend on what type we buy it,like 1 day/3 day/a week) u still can make money with that way,rather than giving buff on house/land which is not all players have it / bother with it

- Since first time back play AL again,I don't really care about house thing. I play AL for adventure experience,not to show of my thing ( bcoz I don't have anything to show xD ). But giving buff on house is such a backstep from what progres u already made.

Well that's my opinion,not saying this is bad but its seem like u forcing us to have house to be better.

Thx.
    Last edited by justhell; 07-14-2016 at 06:31 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by <KingPete> View Post
    Its not that you are hating the game, its hating the events. Also, think about it this way. STS NEEDS money to keep the game operating. They make money by people buying platinum! Therefore, without people buying platinum, there would be no game. Is this REALLY what you want?
    We pay them so game keep going.... But these mouth becoming bigger and bigger...if you play long as i do you should know it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Thank you sts for finally giving us plat buyers a reason to buy a house love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

[QUOTE=<KingPete>;2531387]Can't answer with anything better than an insult hmm? Let me know your IGN so I can ignore you...[/
    Soon youll see we are right,i have excellent job,family,friends and settled all in real life... But still refusing to be exploited especially in game world. Paxin for something its no problem,but draining my earned money for sone kind of upkeeps you may dream on it.... If i payed for something its mine and end of discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

[QUOTE=saphirae;2533191]
    Can't answer with anything better than an insult hmm? Let me know your IGN so I can ignore you...[/
    Soon youll see we are right,i have excellent job,family,friends and settled all in real life... But still refusing to be exploited especially in game world. Paxin for something its no problem,but draining my earned money for sone kind of upkeeps you may dream on it.... If i payed for something its mine and end of discussion.
    +1 upkeep is the only issue I have with it we shouldn't have to spend $160+ and have to pay rent on it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Allowed the mail to sent gold and item and it would be perfect, ty sts great update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lol, there is another ways to make a diferents above FTP and PTP Player
    I thinks what set and weapons we use are enough to make stats, house should be stay in what they are, they should be function like vanity at all.

Sent from my MT27i using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Sounds like you buy any establishment and then you need to buy the lands. Now it's a matter of cost. I still am strongly against upkeep. 1k plat fine. Just about everything furniture is plat also, fine. But upkeep on the largest, just isn't possible for the free players.
    Quote Originally Posted by stricker20000 View Post
    Pay 2 win
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Great, even more pay to win now.
    Geeeeeez, all these haters. Listen people, I have never spent a cent on this game, yet I have a fully furnished tavern, plenty of gold, and a good pet. What more can you ask for? Play hard, and you will be rewarded. Just saying. It may be that YOU are at fault, or too lazy blah blah blah, not actually StS. Think about that.
    How long have u been playing this gane ? Do u know new players have to pat for manything u havent pay also before the gane was esier to get rich .

House should be use to send mails with items and/or money any currency ...... no for stats thats just crazy.

Like i said before this game is making his way to pay to win well sts u have to make lots of money GL sayonara.

I just lost 40 days of my playing life.
    Last edited by DaPadrino; 07-14-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I have to pay the full platinum price for a new and bigger house instead of the price for my current house being applied to the cost of the more expensive one I am wanting to buy?!!! When I upgraded from my Cottage to my Tavern I just assumed that I was upgrading and moving to my bigger house but when I went to move tonight to a tavern I stopped and wondered why the heck upgrading to a Tavern would still cost me 1000 plat.... Um, that's insane! If I have paid in full for a cottage, a lodge, and possibly a tavern then why do I not get to keep each house?!

I am extremely upset at the pure unabashed greediness this demonstrates!!

If you cannot apply the purchase price of my current house to the price of the house I wish to upgrade to...and I'm willing to overlook my complete trusting naivety when I moved from my Cottage to my Tavern... Then I would appreciate the refund of ALL the platinum I have spent on this complete scam of a housing expansion. After that, I think I may retire from this game even though I have really enjoyed being a part of Arcane Legends since season 1, but now I feel ashamed to have been taken in so completely by such an obvious and an inconsiderate ... I don't even have the appropriate word for it..!!! I will say that unfortunately I was scammed by another player back in season 3, I believe or it couldve been season 2, and this feels very much the same!

Please explain to me why if I have used real money to purchase platinum (in game currency,) in order to buy a specific house then upgrade to a bigger house what the reason is for me not owning the deeds to the houses I've already forked out my platinum to own? Why do I not posses the deeds to the houses I left behind for an 'upgrade' if I paid the full platinum purchase price for them so that I can at least sell the deeds I already paid for to recoup some of my losses?!

This is just completely crooked!!

I have always felt pretty honored to be a part of such a fun and wonderful game but right now I just feel ashamed.

I am not trying to be disrespectful, this is how I feel for the very first time since I began my journey in Arcane Legends!!

Thanks for listening,

Msleo

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

That's kind of ridiculous that you cannot pay just an upgrade price. In real life if you had a house and you want to upgrade to a bigger one, you can just sell the old one. That should at least be an option here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Sounds like you buy any establishment and then you need to buy the lands. Now it's a matter of cost. I still am strongly against upkeep. 1k plat fine. Just about everything furniture is plat also, fine. But upkeep on the largest, just isn't possible for the free players.
    Pay 2 win
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Great, even more pay to win now.
    lvl 56 with +200hp, wel ok not too bad. Lvl 10 with +200HP.. GG
    Well lvl 10 with +2% dmg not to bad . Lvl 56 witg +2% dmg gg

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Remove the buffs. Give something else more 'generic' with less repercussion.

Maybe like different houses will "give out" X no. of pots as a bonus lol. Create a pot machine for different house, b4 we leave the house to explore the wilderness to kill mobs, activate it to produce pots. Go in after certain timeframe to collect free pots.

Oh Wait, this sounds so Farmville lol...but i rather this than power/loot/mana/watever buffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yeah i'm confuse too, i don't see the rapport between an house ("vanity", +value) and the game himself (pve/pvp) where stats is the most important.. We have here same reactions with the flounders helm (vanity) and his 5dmg 5armor on PL.
    The good way will be: make locations tradeables (or another way will be delete buffs).

I prefer this one because it add a new challenge: own a tavern and locations .

The dream will be this way with a UNIQUE house, one upkeep, for all your toons. We all are probably pretty sure noone will decide to buy 3taverns for each toons.
    The sad way if you don't change anything will cause frustration for players who decide/ed to own few platinums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    That's kind of ridiculous that you cannot pay just an upgrade price. In real life if you had a house and you want to upgrade to a bigger one, you can just sell the old one. That should at least be an option here.
    Yes exactly!

Was looking forward to moving on up into a Tavern and would not mind spending the price difference in platinum to upgrade but finding out that each upgrade actually involves having to pay for a whole new house just made me dumbfounded and so irritated that I logged off the game and lost my will to care about playing right now!
    Last edited by leoakre; 07-14-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

B

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

It's like going to a luxe house where you must pay too much for A single step >_> weird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    They are called "Elixers" and they are free in elite runner chests

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Actually this is completly different then elixirs. Maybe in pve wont make a big difference but in pvp is a very different conversation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sorry to say but i stay with homeless..

Housing is different patern with this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

But... But guys! Isn't this what we all wanted? The OP says we wanted this, why is everyone crying now? Oh we're just the minority and KingPete is the majority, I got those confused, my bad.

So much for that feedback thread.

Just remove the buffs already! Give the big house owners some banners to show off or just some mana potions, or temporary PvE elixirs, I am sure the majority never wanted permanent buffs that apply in every zone.

And please if you edit my post, at least let it have some meaning.