Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for Crowns of Persistence after update...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im with stank 100%... first.. founder helm was a horrible idea due to low lvl pvp.. second.. a "earned founders helm" is a great idea to me.. and still being able to keep the helm stats is awesome too... id hate to see those hard earned helms just sit..

Imo... percistance set is an absolutely horrible idea... unless.... you get he entire set at that level. I grinded out two 56s legit.. and another at 30 k xp... i would be very disapointed if people that elixired all three to 56 would have an item that i can never get. I bought 2000 plat so i am not a non contributor to the game. I just think 56 should be earned, as well as gear, not bought by the rich..

Love the game.. too much... keep up the excellent work.. and plz leave the best builds and gear acheivable by all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef View Post
    From what I understand, when the updated drops, the amount of xp required to go from level 55 to 56 will be dropped back down to "normal". So, I was thinking it would be extremely cool to reward those who have gone through the grind of 83K xp if the Crowns of Persistence became vanity items. Maybe lower the specs slightly and keep level 56 requirement. What do you guys think?
    i think it would be great if support.spacetimestudios.com would hurry up and answer my damn question. I can't create the thin. I HAVE ALL THE ITEMS. DID ALL THREE QUESTS BUT NO CREATE BUTTON. I SPENT HOURS GETTING 56 I WANT MY HELMET!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboycows View Post
    i think it would be great if support.spacetimestudios.com would hurry up and answer my damn question. I can't create the thin. I HAVE ALL THE ITEMS. DID ALL THREE QUESTS BUT NO CREATE BUTTON. I SPENT HOURS GETTING 56 I WANT MY HELMET!!!!!!
    After you complete all three quests, just speak to the Fallen Prince again.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

And you're probably not going to get a response from this manner. Might want to edit your post so as to not get in trouble. The devs do not like all cap sentences.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

After you complete all three quests, just speak to the Fallen Prince again.
    yes i know this. I'm not a noob. I'm level 56. There is no option to create. Not sure what is wrong with my game. I have all items and he says are you ready to create and I say YES SIR LETS Do this. And then it shows i have all the items and no combine option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    And you're probably not going to get a response from this manner. Might want to edit your post so as to not get in trouble. The devs do not like all cap sentences.
    You send response after response to support and keep getting these auto replies that sound like they didn't even read your request and see if you don't start capping stuff. I've been dealing with this for weeks now. I spent HOURS getting 56 and want my crown yet i get these dumb responses talk to the fallen prince. Look I'm not an idiot. I know how to craft. You get the items and the recipe talk to NPC and then hit combine. and i'm telling u and them there is no option to combine.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Look, I am sorry you are having troubles but patience is your friend. I have had a few issues ingame and the devs have ALWAYS gotten back to me. It may take two or three days but they always do. As far as the "dumb" responses, we have no way of knowing if you have completed the last step or not unless you say. I have four crowns and I forgot on my third one. Chill.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i'm not mad. your the one that got all crazy and told me to stop capping. I was just putting emphasis on the fact. and sorry for attacking your replies but as far as customer support it's like they don't even read what I write.

here for instance is a response i had once when I accidentally deleted something. Now note that this was like 3 days later. Now who in the world would be logged in three days straight and obviously this trick only works if you are still logged in.

Dracknor, Aug-23 14:47 (CDT):

Hello john kuykendall,

You are able to recover your deleted items by tapping on the Recover Items button located on your inventory window.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Dracknor
    Customer Services
    Spacetime Studios

Umm.... no kidding? that's your response. Like i've been logged on for 72 hours waiting for you to help me. LOL. tell me to calm down all you want. That my friend was a naive unthought out response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

i'm not mad. your the one that got all crazy and told me to stop capping. I was just putting emphasis on the fact. and sorry for attacking your replies but as far as customer support it's like they don't even read what I write.

here for instance is a response i had once when I accidentally deleted something. Now note that this was like 3 days later. Now who in the world would be logged in three days straight and obviously this trick only works if you are still logged in.

Hello john kuykendall,

You are able to recover your deleted items by tapping on the Recover Items button located on your inventory window.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Dracknor
    Customer Services
    Spacetime Studios

Umm.... no kidding? that's your response. Like i've been logged on for 72 hours waiting for you to help me. LOL. tell me to calm down all you want. That my friend was a naive unthought out response.

Why are you so angry? In almost every post from you on the forums you seem to have a negative attitude towards the game and the devs. If it is causing you so much grief why do you continue to play? The devs are very good at trying to work with people. When they don't give you the answer you want then you bring out the flamethrower. Try to understand they have been hard at work with glitches and updates for 2 games. They are not ignoring you on purpose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

yes i know this. I'm not a noob. I'm level 56. There is no option to create. Not sure what is wrong with my game. I have all items and he says are you ready to create and I say YES SIR LETS Do this. And then it shows i have all the items and no combine option.
    You send response after response to support and keep getting these auto replies that sound like they didn't even read your request and see if you don't start capping stuff. I've been dealing with this for weeks now. I spent HOURS getting 56 and want my crown yet i get these dumb responses talk to the fallen prince. Look I'm not an idiot. I know how to craft. You get the items and the recipe talk to NPC and then hit combine. and i'm telling u and them there is no option to combine.

Hello john kuykendall,

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Dracknor
    Customer Services
    Spacetime Studios

LOL, chill.

This isn't a widespread problem, from what I've been reading on the forums, it seems only you have trouble getting the crown. More and more people are turning 56, slowly as it may be, but they've been getting their crowns. I've spoken to some in-game, no problems. So pardon support, STS, or whoever you're angry at (the world?) if they have not the time to deal with a single case yet. We all know they're releasing the update tomorrow, they're probably working on that.

Back to topic, vanity only, no stats.

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

I like the idea of N option to craft it into a vanity helmet and have it add similiar stats like a founders helm. But instead of 5 armor 5 dmg let it be 3 and 3. I respect founders, being,the first people to play this game is awesome. However as an android user that started in november, we get nothing. Let this be our claim to fame and make a lot of people happy that put in a lot of work to gring out the 83 k exp.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysdtf View Post
    I like the idea of N option to craft it into a vanity helmet and have it add similiar stats like a founders helm. But instead of 5 armor 5 dmg let it be 3 and 3. I respect founders, being,the first people to play this game is awesome. However as an android user that started in november, we get nothing. Let this be our claim to fame and make a lot of people happy that put in a lot of work to gring out the 83 k exp.
    Ding. I agree with this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Last April, I force myself to cap at least my,main. I like my 1 n only crown.

I dont feel seeing it turned into a vanity helm with lowly stat, id hate that.

Already, today with the lowered sewer stat our crown is less usefull for dualling. I only use it in pvp now. Bit sad.

I dont know what the devs will decide, I just hope they wont make something controversial but something to at least pleased the 99% people who took time to get to 56.

*cross-fingers*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Isn't this already true for people who have the Founders Helm?
    Nope!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

There was once a counterfeit PL account made on FB which I think they finally banned from posting. This was the final ruling on the founders helm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    To reiterate, the Founder's Helm is only granted to Pocket Legends accounts that were created in April or May of 2010.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corpser View Post
    Nope!

If only that were true... I'd be wearing mine now

(Account created on 30/7/10)
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siejo View Post
    There was once a counterfeit PL account made on FB which I think they finally banned from posting. This was the final ruling on the founders helm.
    That would make sense, no wonder there was such confusion about this awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    If only that were true... I'd be wearing mine now

(Account created on 30/7/10)
    Same, August-ish here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Same, August-ish here.
    OMG! Seeing that FB post got me thinking. The account that I play now wasn't actually the first one I made. I went back and checked, and apparently my first account was made on the 17th of April. So I logged in and saw all my level one characters, leveled one up to 4 (yes a level 26 powerleveled me, I'm sorry!) and...

I'm not joking.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Yeah my account was made 6/12/10 and no founder's helm. That phony FB account had lots of people confused which is why the almighty Sam cleared it up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora
    I'm not joking.
    Logging in to check.