Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Member lists not showing issue

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Member lists not showing issue

Guys, I am a very old player of battle command(you can check from my profile) .. after the recent update.. the members list of MOST of the alliances are not working( it just keeps showing loading). I jad send you guys two emails.. but why no response?.. why do you gave up on this game?.. at least listen to the problem of the players.. anyways the master is useless now due to that bug.. the event lasted today and we lost due to this bug. We cant kick people out . We cant sew who is online.. we cant do ****.. sorry for the rude language but the frustation is real. Guys plz solve this problem ASAP it is not a minor bug which can be ignored.. GM PLZ I BEG YOU . I LOVE THIS GAME AND I DONT WANNA QUIT THIS GAME DUE TO THIS BUG
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++The mafia+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ulas Singh For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Exactly!!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicario For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vicario View Post
    Exactly!!!!!
    Still no response from G-M ..
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++The mafia+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks

Hi there!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We will look into this!

- Kaylin
    | | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaylin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Are they going to fix this bug? It took a long time to create my alliance and i don't want ti do it again. can't they fix it? Just a suggestion bit why can't they rewrite our teams? Right now we are all loosing players some teams are disbanding this event is now comprimised i don't know what to say to my team at this point. I hope we can get through this and find a solution while we still have a team to play for.
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hope you will fix it.. ty for the reply
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!

Thanks

Default This bug is a game p1 game killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulas Singh View Post
    Hope you will fix it.. ty for the reply
    This is what a posted in another thread. First time ever in over 2 years of playing I have had to state permanent bans for anyone allowing players in if this is fixed.
    We are on complete lock down, letting in a new player is now very dangerous proposition.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...42#post2532642

I have sent several emails asking for clarification on the forever loading screen. I do not see how this helps as you can still leave your alliance go to an end season alliance.
    You can then come back and rejoin your old alliance. Even worse people can let in spies or players you do not want in your alliance and there is nothing you can do about it.

If you wanted to really screw up someones alliance once excepted you can donate the wrong troops, be disruptive in chat and there is nothing the master can do about it.

I would rather loose to end time alliances then have no control over what happens in you alliance.

If you an alliance master you have no choice but to try and never let anymore people join. You cannot take the chance they may big jerks and become inactive.
    They may ignore alliance rules, donate wrong, use profanity, the list goes on and on.

Our Alliance Rules: Follow or be booted

Active

Donate Properly

Be respectful and friendly in both Chat and PC.

Feel sorry for new players or trophy hunters looking for alliances and I believe most masters will understand
    the seriousness of the problem and lock down the alliance.

If you wanted to fix end time alliance merges you could have create a large penatly that would have been hard to overcome. Or put a two week time on when someone joins
    before their stats add to the alliance total.
    Last edited by kromc5; 07-15-2016 at 02:33 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kromc5 View Post
    This is what a posted in another thread. First time ever in over 2 years of playing I have had to state permanent bans for anyone allowing players in if this is fixed.
    We are on complete lock down, letting in a new player is now very dangerous proposition.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...42#post2532642

I have sent several emails asking for clarification on the forever loading screen. I do not see how this helps as you can still leave your alliance go to an end season alliance.
    You can then come back and rejoin your old alliance. Even worse people can let in spies or players you do not want in your alliance and there is nothing you can do about it.

If you wanted to really screw up someones alliance once excepted you can donate the wrong troops, be disruptive in chat and there is nothing the master can do about it.

I would rather loose to end time alliances then have no control over what happens in you alliance.

If you an alliance master you have no choice but to try and never let anymore people join. You cannot take the chance they may big jerks and become inactive.
    They may ignore alliance rules, donate wrong, use profanity, the list goes on and on.

Our Alliance Rules: Follow or be booted

Active

Donate Properly

Be respectful and friendly in bot Chat and PC.

Fee sorry for new players or trophy hunters looking for alliances and I believe most masters will understand
    the seriousness of the problem and lock down the alliance.

If you wanted to fix end time alliance merges you could have create a large penatly that would have been hard to overcome. Or put a two week time on when someone joins
    before their stats add to the alliance total.
    Agreed! But the only solution to this is fix the bug..waiting for actions taken by the devs
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!

Thanks

We did have 7 open spots now a member is letting in very low level players into our alliance that should not be here and are donating wrong.
    If I had know this was coming I could have demoted all to members. I hope this is remedied quickly as this is most frustrating as we are two away from being full.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kromc5 View Post
    We did have 7 open spots now a member is letting in very low level players into our alliance that should not be here and are donating wrong.
    If I had know this was coming I could have demoted all to members. I hope this is remedied quickly as this is most frustrating as we are two away from being full.
    Having the same problem.. we lose the last event only due to lack of spots..
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!

Thanks

Thumbs up Thank you Spacetime

Thank you very much Spacetime for fixing the bug, was able to clean up today.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kromc5 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wtf ! What are you guys doing?! The game got an update lastday and guess what? We get that sweet bug again!!wanna make all the players rage quit or what?
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!

Thanks

The loading screen is back, cannot manage my alliance, unable to promote, boot etc.