Thread: [Suggestion] Double Skill Bar option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default [Suggestion] Double Skill Bar option.

Hello,

I would like to see a option so you can get 2 Skill Bar's on your screen. Because i'm swiping alot now and sometimes it wont react and doesn't swipe. When it doesn't swipe i pushing the wrong buttons, so my Rotation gets all messed up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BUMP!

Cant stand the interface in regards to the skill layout.. Its not user friendly at all.
    IGN: Ryt - Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Agreed. I can live with only 8 skills, makes you think about your choices, but I see lag times in the switching and switching back.
    PL: Jemnus - Lvl 54 Archer; Nasoji - Lvl 54 Enchanter; CaptainUrsa - Lvl 35 Bear;
    AL: Jemnidad - Lvl 30 Sorceror; Starkazm - Lvl 13 Rogue

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Makes combos almost impossible to pull off in real fights too since by the time you switch bars to use the combo creating skill, someone else used a skill that broke the combo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

+1, it's not idea having to switch and I wish they'd do something to change it, but I'm guessing on smaller devices it would be hard to have two rows. Maybe an option for a different hud without all 8 skills on one page?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krazii View Post
    +1, it's not idea having to switch and I wish they'd do something to change it, but I'm guessing on smaller devices it would be hard to have two rows. Maybe an option for a different hud without all 8 skills on one page?
    In PL you can have 12 skills on your screen on the small devices. So I don't see why they can't do something for SL.
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 Cmon Devs, you know we have been asking for this since beta!!
    PL - BreadKeeperzz - 55 Bear -=- BreadKeeper - 53 Mage -=- SirKeeper 10 Bear
    SL - Keeper - Commando -=- SirKeeper - Engie
    Guild - Atomic Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Hey guys. When PL first began in its infant ages. You could only have 4 abilities on screen as far as I can recall. My thoughts are that they are trying to get us to max out specific stats so we choose specific builds. As the game progresses they more than likely will allow us to have more abilities on screen. As well as likely give the ability to have dual specs. The game is still only a couple months old. Be patient. Good things will come.

Remember there is only one specific gear set for each class as well. Where in PL there are two for most classes as I believe. Well at least for bears I know there is. Tank sets and DPS sets.

Anywho hope that helps.
    Facebones & Dethklock are proud members of Vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fac3bon3s View Post
    Remember there is only one specific gear set for each class as well. Where in PL there are two for most classes as I believe. Well at least for bears I know there is. Tank sets and DPS sets.

Anywho hope that helps.
    I think that's true in SL, too, though. I'll have to recheck the threads on it, but IIRC plat sets for Ops (for example) give more armor and the custom set gives more damage/DPS. I honestly don't mind the skill set-up, but I'm sure I'd feel differently if the switch between the two were laggy. *knocks on wood*
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

If they wanted to, they could very easily throw in 3 extra skill slots to the current setup, right in between each of the current four. It would be nice to "unlock" something like that in a future level.

But you won't see something like that until there are a lot more skills available.

In the meantime, we just have to "deal with it"
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.