Quote Originally Posted by kamikazees View Post
This is a PL armor comparison. It assumes damage, including critical hit damage, is reduced by armor at a 1:1 ratio; the guide assumes crit damage is not reduced by armor. If you know for a fact one way or another, please let me know. I have found that a straight PL armor comparison does not work for SL.
I can accept that PL /= SL, however I still believe that crit is effected by enemy armor. Why would the exclude crit from being affected by armor if your weapon damage, and skill damage are all affected by armor?

Please double-check this equation. It appears to figure 97 attacks and 6 critical hits, which is 103 attacks. Correctly calculating 94 attacks and 6 criticals is in-line with the guide.
Yes, my equation was wrong, it should have been 94 and 6, which would make the difference even greater when you take into consideration the 78% hit for a crit.

If only we knew whether there was a hit cap
There must be a cap, I couldn't imagine STS would create a game where you can hit an enemy every time. But for this, we will have to wait for the next level cap increase, or have someone with a very high hit% do some tests and share the results.

I will definitely be doing some tests in the near future (once I hit 26), and be sure to let you know my findings.