Thread: Test servers should return

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Default Test servers should return

I feel like everything that get released nowdays get instantly nerfed/fixed/changed in one way or another. Ofcurse people are not happy with this , thus causing extreme amount of drama . I feel like less lf this ( or non if i remember correctly ) was happening when test servers were around ,allowing us to test the new content and report bugs before the official release , instead of just throwing it in the game without testing and fixing it on the go ( i dont know if sts actually tests the new items in both pvp and pve , but it feels like no ) .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Sts likes to nerf everything if someone cries. Its extremely annoying. And they've nerfed rogues enough to make me want to become a mage again. Rogues are useless in pvp now....thanks sts. You're the best....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

extra $ and time sadly not gonna happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Yes so we can all go back to the weekends of awful ping and derps merching on test server just so that they can get good gear.
    you are awesome man

awesome of being the most counterproductive forumer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Yes so we can all go back to the weekends of awful ping and derps merching on test server just so that they can get good gear.
    Well , i mean its better than having that war of pve players raging against pvpers for reporting bugs or requesting nerfs on imbalaced gear. I feel like 90% of current "general disscusion" is ralated to this .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    you are awesome man

awesome of being the most counterproductive forumer
    Lmao

Anyways before they do such an "adjustment" they should test things a lot. Then maybe some kind of test server too if its a big deal but nerfing aimed shot and leavin rogues with that for who knows how long.
    We need party-option for raid! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    I feel like everything that get released nowdays get instantly nerfed/fixed/changed in one way or another. Ofcurse people are not happy with this , thus causing extreme amount of drama . I feel like less lf this ( or non if i remember correctly ) was happening when test servers were around ,allowing us to test the new content and report bugs before the official release , instead of just throwing it in the game without testing and fixing it on the go ( i dont know if sts actually tests the new items in both pvp and pve , but it feels like no ) .
    +1
    #11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well im totally agree with this.I had mention about this in Slink's thread.

-Scereatary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Yeah we should got the test server again, so that they could got the data without touch the real server and the Arlorians will mad >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

- Its not necesary for STS to open all map on arlor. Just 1 town and the map that we gonna tested (if we talk about expansion/releasing new dungeon like tomb/arena).

- If we're gonna tested gears/pet then put that thing stright into our inventory/stable.

- Give tested players with decent gears direct to our inventory (so no one cry again bout they don't have gears).

- For them who merch on test server,just lock trade option and disable CS function.

I believe we need test server to reduce chance buff/nerf thing happen after STS release/introduce us new thing or to get actual feedback from test server players.
    Last edited by justhell; 07-15-2016 at 04:29 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    - Its not necesary for STS to open all map on arlor. Just 1 town and the map that we gonna tested (if we talk about expansion/releasing new dungeon like tomb/arena).

- If we're gonna tested gears/pet then put that thing stright into our inventory/stable.

- Give tested players with decent gears direct to our inventory (so no one cry again bout they don't have gears).

- For them who merch on test server,just lock trade option and disable CS function.

I believe we need test server to reduce chance buff/nerf thing happen after STS release/introduce us new thing or to get actual feedback from test server players.
    Yes , that exactly . Not even all of us need acces to those servers.
    Just select a group of people that are willing to test the new content and report found bugs , grant them some basic gear and the items they will be testing.
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 07-15-2016 at 04:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post

Nonono, no for disable the CS if someone is merching on test server why mad at him then? Test server grsnt 2k plat :/ some people wanted to test thier luck ( i was one of them :v )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Nonono, no for disable the CS if someone is merching on test server why mad at him then? Test server grsnt 2k plat :/ some people wanted to test thier luck ( i was one of them :v )
    But why lol? Tets servers are made so that you can TEST the new content not run around merching .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

But why lol? Tets servers are made so that you can TEST the new content not run around merching .
    Test server and real server isnt connected so its fine to merch in test server, is there any player will bought alot of crate only for test server? Maybe no but who knows lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Test server and real server isnt connected so its fine to merch in test server, is there any player will bought alot of crate only for test server? Maybe no but who knows lol
    Im offering a diffirent sulution here. To prevent negative expirience all players that are willing to join the test server should be granted the gear/pets they will be testing so there is no need even use gold . Just hoop in , do the testing , report feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Im offering a diffirent sulution here. To prevent negative expirience all players that are willing to join the test server should be granted the gear/pets they will be testing so there is no need even use gold . Just hoop in , do the testing , report feedback.
    Wait, i think ill test is there any bug when opening locks :v it happen awhile ago lock didnt drop crate token hihi. Nope just joking

Sure i agree with you in these one but if we still can using trade than what was the difference with CS? I was never merch in test server but i was farming locks in km3 in the test server :v not a merchant but a farmer hihi