Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I'd like a free way to get the housing behefits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default I'd like a free way to get the housing behefits

As a free player who does plat offers to make meager plat for luck kits and elixirs, I am already struggling against players who pay. That's perfectly fine though, I can still upgrade my gear, pvp, and buy arcanes. I'm by no means poor, but I feel as if I am well-of, even compared to players who play. But with this new update coming out, what the heck will happen to f2p players? For 1k plat, I get 200 mana, 200 health, and 2 damage. As long as their house is in good standing.

STS I understand, you need to make money too, but is this really necessary? I can at least live without the stamps or upkeep, I barely use my house. Now, as a pvp player, I will be up against people with 200 more health and mana than me?? I have no way of buying a tavern, I'm basically placed in a tough position here... I would really like a questline or something I could do to gain buffs too. Either I spend 1k plat, or everyone gets a Permanent buff, in PvP.
    Last edited by Justg; 07-14-2016 at 03:57 PM. Reason: less drama

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CouchPass For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

So you think we should have to spend money but you guys should be able to do a quest and get what we would spend close to 100$ on ....if you want it buy some plat this is getting ridiculous

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Any time Power gets introduced to the game there is controversy. We are working on the balance between Power, Vanity, and Upkeep for Housing 2.0, and would like to keep the conversations consolidated here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...sing-2-0-Guide
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com