Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Housing Upgrade is a

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Default Housing Upgrade is a

I have to pay the full platinum price for a new and bigger house instead of the price for my current house being applied to the cost of the more expensive one I am wanting to buy?!!! When I upgraded from my Cottage to my Tavern I just assumed that I was upgrading and moving to my bigger house but when I went to move tonight to a tavern I stopped and wondered why the heck upgrading to a Tavern would still cost me 1000 plat.... Um, that's insane! If I have paid in full for a cottage, a lodge, and possibly a tavern then why do I not get to keep each house?!

I am extremely upset at the pure unabashed greediness this demonstrates!!

If you cannot apply the purchase price of my current house to the price of the house I wish to upgrade to...and I'm willing to overlook my complete trusting naivety when I moved from my Cottage to my Tavern... Then I would appreciate the refund of ALL the platinum I have spent on this complete scam of a housing expansion. After that, I think I may retire from this game even though I have really enjoyed being a part of Arcane Legends since season 1, but now I feel ashamed to have been taken in so completely by such an obvious and an inconsiderate ... I don't even have the appropriate word for it..!!! I will say that unfortunately I was scammed by another player back in season 3, I believe or it couldve been season 2, and this feels very much the same!

I have always felt pretty honored to be a part of such a fun and wonderful game but right now I just feel ashamed.

I am not trying to be disrespectful, this is how I feel for the very first time since I began my journey in Arcane Legends!!

Thanks for listening,

Msleo
    Last edited by leoakre; 07-14-2016 at 10:00 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

And I still don't want to be forced by STS to own a house because this is AL and not SIM CITY.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minisalami For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    I have to pay the full platinum price for a new and bigger house instead of the price for my current house being applied to the cost of the more expensive one I am wanting to buy?!!! When I upgraded from my Cottage to my Tavern I just assumed that I was upgrading and moving to my bigger house but when I went to move tonight to a tavern I stopped and wondered why the heck upgrading to a Tavern would still cost me 1000 plat.... Um, that's insane! If I have paid in full for a cottage, a lodge, and possibly a tavern then why do I not get to keep each house?!

If you cannot apply the purchase price of my current house to the price of the house I wish to upgrade to...and I'm willing to overlook my complete trusting naivety when I moved from my Cottage to my Tavern... Then I would appreciate the refund of ALL the platinum I have spent on this complete scam of a housing expansion. After that, I think I may retire from this game even though I have really enjoyed being a part of Arcane Legends since season 1, but now I feel ashamed to have been taken in so completely by such an obvious and an inconsiderate ... I don't even have the appropriate word for it..!!! I will say that unfortunately I was scammed by another player back in season 3, I believe or it couldve been season 2, and this feels very much the same!

I have always felt pretty honored to be a part of such a fun and wonderful game but right now I just feel ashamed.

I am not trying to be disrespectful, this is how I feel for the very first time since I began my journey in Arcane Legends!!

Thanks for listening,

Msleo
    Don't forget to run around for upkeep tokens cos.....this house you bought with REAL money, you will lose it cos of virtual tokens LOL
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Did your other thread disappear Leo?? If sts is silencing this issue I'm going to be sad

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post

Thanks for listening,

Msleo
    We'll implement a system (hopefully next week) that packs up your current house into a tradable deed when you purchase an upgrade. In the meantime, if you have upgraded, please contact support to get a deed for your previous house.

Closing to consolidate housing discussions here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...sing-2-0-Guide
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: