Thread: Some ideas, some may have already been suggested but here they are!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Lightbulb Some ideas, some may have already been suggested but here they are!

Here are some ideas that I thought of over the past few days, I will give each idea a number and post more detail than a general description below the list.

1) Invitations to games and trade requests to be placed into the chat box
    2) A message box on trade window
    3) Bosses to have lower damage and more armor and defense (mentioned in another one of my threads)
    4) The location of each player to be listed next to they're name
    5) A way to let the person your trading see what the item looks like
    6) In PVP you should not only be able to click on players on your team to message them but players on the apposing team as well
    7) Being able to stash potions and gold to transfer them between characters
    8) Being able to send a gift to your friend when you are not in the same place or even when their offline
    9) Being able to gift gold

Detailed descriptions:

1) When you get invited to join someone game or asked to trade with someone, sometimes you just miss the name. So, how about the trade request or invite pops up on the screen and goes in the chat box, like a private message does. That way it is way less likely to miss a trade request or game invite!

2) I think this has been requested before but just in case here it is! Don't you hate it when in trade the person sends you a long message and you miss it? Then you have to ask for them to say it again, but broken up this time, or exit the trade window, read it, then come back clearing the whole window. So how about you can just read the message, and if you miss a part of it you can quickly, and easily look over to the trading message box.

3) I made a more detailed thread about this, I just thought I'd throw it into the list! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...eas-for-bosses

4) I believe I had read threads about this before. When you get invited to add a friend you either have to ask where they are or pop in and see where they are, later you find out they're in forest haven leveling a noob friend when you want to be farming. This way you can simply see where they are, or when you are bored and wanna play a quick round of Skeller for drops you can look into your friends list and see who's at Skeller!

5) I hate it how you have a good item with good stats and a person is interested but they have no clue what it looks like, then they ask to see it and you just might not know them well enough! So how about a way to click on the item, click a "View" button and see the item or the person your trading with can see yours!

6) Ever been in PVP and someone is smoking you and you want to see their stats? Or maybe you wanna add them because they seem cool, maybe even send them a message. Whatever it is, I hate not having the ability to click on players on the other team. Sometimes if you even click on a player on your team it pops up with an opponents screen, so now you can't message your team mate!

7) This one is pretty self explanatory. I just feel like a pain when I have to give gold or potions to a friend and ask them to give it to your other character. Or maybe you just want to keep your gold away from your characters reach so you don't spend it, maybe like a savings type of thing.

8) I personally don't like it when a friend is looking for an item and they log off or get the last spot in a game. So how about you can send them a gift when they are offline or when they are in a full game? When they are offline and you send them a gift, maybe they can receive a message saying "Mysticaldream sent you: Pharaoh's Shield of Thoth!" for a little recognition and so they don't suddenly get all these pinks in their inventory wondering where they cam from!

9) Pretty self explanatory also. Just having the ability to gift gold would be nice so that not both player would have to go into the trade window to give and receive gold. Maybe it could look like, "Mysticaldream sent you: 10,000 gold!

So what do you guys think? You could also make your comment have the number and a yes or a no next to the number saying whether you agree or disagree. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by KingFu; 06-19-2010 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Excellent I agree with everything all this would greatly help the game. Thanks for taking the time to do this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

6) Definitely needed. I'm big on build creation, so I always like to examine other peoples stats and determine what builds are the best of the best. And what better place to do that then PvP. Another thing is, since you can't check out your opponents menu, you can't boot them. Which is very unfortunate for people who wanna do a 1v1 match.
    Last edited by Banned; 06-19-2010 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
    6) Definitely needed. I'm big on build creation, so I always like to examine other peoples stats and determine what builds are the best of the best. And what better place to do that the PvP. Another thing is, since you can't check out your opponents menu, you can't boot them. Which is very unfortunate for people who wanna do a 1v1 match.
    Exactly, good point on the booting. Just the other day I was asked to leave PVP by King Richie (no hard feelings, Richies cool!) and I didn't know why he didn't just boot me. I figured out why just today from being in the same situation! lol!

BTW, your signature isn't working. Copy and paste the IGN code instead of the link!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Excellent I agree with everything all this would greatly help the game. Thanks for taking the time to do this
    Thanks, I did spend some time on this. I feel like this category is the best one to wright a thorough, detailed forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Exactly, good point on the booting. Just the other day I was asked to leave PVP by King Richie (no hard feelings, Richies cool!) and I didn't know why he didn't just boot me. I figured out why just today from being in the same situation! lol!

BTW, your signature isn't working. Copy and paste the IGN code instead of the link!
    Yeah, he was having an extremely hard time during the tournament because
    of people coming in and killing the contestants.

Darn, I thought I fixed that signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
    Yeah, he was having an extremely hard time during the tournament because
    of people coming in and killing the contestants.

Darn, I thought I fixed that signature.
    Oh ok, he was bold and nice enough to apologize. He did a great job on the tournament! The easiest way to fix the signature is either use the IGN code or go under settings at the top and scroll down and on the left it'll say "Edit Signature" (which I am sure you know) just upload it and hit enter photo or whatever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There Should be more characters like a wolf with a gun or a dragon with some kind of claw attachments. There could also be multiple animals that use dex int and str. You should also be able to see helms. and the spell check is anoying. also you should not make people pay as much for each level. there should be a price like 10 dollars to pay so you get all new campaigns free, and platnium should drop, but mabey be really rare. It is stupid to make people pay so much. But the game rocks. There should also be a level you could do offline, and when u logged on it would give your character gold or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink Suggestions by timewarrior

There Should be more characters like a wolf with a gun or a dragon with some kind of claw attachments. There could also be multiple animals that use dex int and str. You should also be able to see helms. and the spell check is anoying. also you should not make people pay as much for each level. there should be a price like 10 dollars to pay so you get all new campaigns free, and platnium should drop, but mabey be really rare. It is stupid to make people pay so much. But the game rocks. There should also be a level you could do offline, and when u logged on it would give your character gold or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Here are some ideas that I thought of over the past few days, I will give each idea a number and post more detail than a general description below the list.

1) Invitations to games and trade requests to be placed into the chat box
    2) A message box on trade window
    3) Bosses to have lower damage and more armor and defense (mentioned in another one of my threads)
    4) The location of each player to be listed next to they're name
    5) A way to let the person your trading see what the item looks like
    6) In PVP you should not only be able to click on players on your team to message them but players on the apposing team as well
    7) Being able to stash potions and gold to transfer them between characters
    8) Being able to send a gift to your friend when you are not in the same place or even when their offline
    9) Being able to gift gold

Detailed descriptions:

1) When you get invited to join someone game or asked to trade with someone, sometimes you just miss the name. So, how about the trade request or invite pops up on the screen and goes in the chat box, like a private message does. That way it is way less likely to miss a trade request or game invite!

2) I think this has been requested before but just in case here it is! Don't you hate it when in trade the person sends you a long message and you miss it? Then you have to ask for them to say it again, but broken up this time, or exit the trade window, read it, then come back clearing the whole window. So how about you can just read the message, and if you miss a part of it you can quickly, and easily look over to the trading message box.

3) I made a more detailed thread about this, I just thought I'd throw it into the list! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...eas-for-bosses

4) I believe I had read threads about this before. When you get invited to add a friend you either have to ask where they are or pop in and see where they are, later you find out they're in forest haven leveling a noob friend when you want to be farming. This way you can simply see where they are, or when you are bored and wanna play a quick round of Skeller for drops you can look into your friends list and see who's at Skeller!

5) I hate it how you have a good item with good stats and a person is interested but they have no clue what it looks like, then they ask to see it and you just might not know them well enough! So how about a way to click on the item, click a "View" button and see the item or the person your trading with can see yours!

6) Ever been in PVP and someone is smoking you and you want to see their stats? Or maybe you wanna add them because they seem cool, maybe even send them a message. Whatever it is, I hate not having the ability to click on players on the other team. Sometimes if you even click on a player on your team it pops up with an opponents screen, so now you can't message your team mate!

7) This one is pretty self explanatory. I just feel like a pain when I have to give gold or potions to a friend and ask them to give it to your other character. Or maybe you just want to keep your gold away from your characters reach so you don't spend it, maybe like a savings type of thing.

8) I personally don't like it when a friend is looking for an item and they log off or get the last spot in a game. So how about you can send them a gift when they are offline or when they are in a full game? When they are offline and you send them a gift, maybe they can receive a message saying "Mysticaldream sent you: Pharaoh's Shield of Thoth!" for a little recognition and so they don't suddenly get all these pinks in their inventory wondering where they cam from!

9) Pretty self explanatory also. Just having the ability to gift gold would be nice so that not both player would have to go into the trade window to give and receive gold. Maybe it could look like, "Mysticaldream sent you: 10,000 gold!

So what do you guys think? You could also make your comment have the number and a yes or a no next to the number saying whether you agree or disagree. Thanks for reading!
    i doubt u would give a thoth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luu52 View Post
    Don't remember hearing a dead thread calling for a res.

Staring mournfully at my copperheads wammo the hammer wishing it was still 1337
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why wouldent you? I have like 5 of those shields. And unless I see someone activly looking for that one I just give them away.

Edit: Grrrrr banned that was my spot!!!

Edit: I had to edit my edit
    Kirei-Fnord - lvl 55 - The Origanal Fnord Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    You can't flame Royce even an insignificant amount. It won't work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luu52 View Post
    I have given many Thoth, blaster too, and wand....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree strongly with all the ideas. Some I would be surprised if SpaceTime hasn't already lined them up for a future update. Thanks for the post
    Give us an option to respec via Gold
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...910-Respecage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Really, your not paying much for pl, just need money for when new things come out. this isn't all the time. It is way more better than wow in the way wow you have to pay 30 dollars every 2 months