Thread: Tapjoy overlay doesn't work

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Default Tapjoy overlay doesn't work

The Tapjoy wall as an overlay doesn't work. For instance, sometime when you access the TJ wall from the 'My Account' page you can tap options that are underneath the page that you see. One in particular can have an unwanted outcome:

Screen 1:

Screen 2:

Screen 3:

Alternate screen 3:

Basically, while you're looking at all of the offers that you can complete for plat whatever is on the screen below can potentially be hit in unison causing you to perhaps purchase something that you didn't anticipate. While clicking on the Netflix offer I got this popup basically bypassing the initial failsafe and taking me straight to the confirmation screen, if by some stroke of bad luck I was going to hit something else reasonable soon after that; hitting Fashion Story then going to the App store, clicking the Free install button, only to have this pop up before the option to dl my new 'free' app appears, causing me to complete a purchase at $9.99 when I expected free (I was able to make that exact story happen with a bit of help from my phone being slow). Next time you're TJ shopping take a look at the screen that you end up on and see if this happens to you. Just saying, I'd like to be able to peruse the TJ offers without fear of a purchase happening in the background.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 09-01-2011 at 03:56 AM.