Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
Zeus i rember in one of you postes that you said that rougs are useliss now in clashes
A team with a rouge in vs a full team of war and mages the team with the rouge would underpreform
The resion for this as im seeing it is due to a rouge is a high dmg dealer against a single target that means thay sould actully over preform in 1 vs 1 but that seems yo be a bit of problim in vsing a tank

Now for the clash part due to most of a mages skills being crowd controll
And there nearlly unlimted mana suply that makes them perfect for a clash
And with a tank to soak up all the damge and the mages constintly healling him thay make a absolute team
But when adding a single targit rouge in to the part thay loose alot of crowd control power and most of the rouges atks are directid at the tank but with the mages that keeps healing him that makes the rouge bit useliss
Mayby the one way to make the rouge more usefull if the rouge mayby try getting around the war myby spliting from the party and moveing around try to stay out of sight intill the mages shiled goes in cd the start hitting them not sure if it will work tho

This is the way i see it way rouges are not needid for clashis anymore not sure if its the right resion
*sorry about any grammar mestakes
My experience with clashes is that what you suggest is easier said than done. More experienced PvP mages know how to use their tanks to hide from damaging combos. Good tanks also know how to use Axe Throw to prevent rogues from crossing over to attack their own DPS.

Your stated reasons for why rogues are less useful are correct. With rogues having no reliable defensive skill to protect temporarily from damage nukes they will stay irrelevant in clashes.