Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make level 56 boost for plat!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Right now lvling is easy... do i have to remind you how much exp was requiered to cap before?
    Lol if you're talking about before this expansion, like in tindirin then it was solo easy! It took like a day to level from 36-41, then even 41-46 was super easy. Now it's boring, don't have time, and takes like one of these posts said, 1 week to level it. I can't play for a week to level my toon(s) I have 4 characters I want to level and that would take me forever if I can only play a few hours here and there every couple of days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PEMA View Post
    Just do daily xp quests. No need to use real money.
    can you make me a list of all daily quests (in order) to do each day and how much exp you get from said quests? Even with that though, the daily quests offer around 300-1k XP per quest, when 1 level requires 16k XP! So just for a few days of doing dailies, id level only 1 level lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

If i recall correctly cap from 35 to 36 was like 30k+ xp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lucaskane2480 View Post
    can you make me a list of all daily quests (in order) to do each day and how much exp you get from said quests? Even with that though, the daily quests offer around 300-1k XP per quest, when 1 level requires 16k XP! So just for a few days of doing dailies, id level only 1 level lol
    If you do all the dailies that give XP (just pick them up from NPCs in Kraag, Stronghold, Jurn Woods, Dragon Jewel, Shadow Plains and Kelys) you can get up to 4000 XP in about 15 - 25 minutes. Quests in Kraag from Noxxar, Krobox, Dimitrius and Karin give 150 XP. The ones from Stronghold Bard and Gypsy Rose 300 XP each. The ones on Tunnels of Valheim and Jurn 600 each. And the three in Kelys and Shuyal 600 each. Even if you only do these and nothing else you level up every three days or so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lucaskane2480 View Post
    Lol if you're talking about before this expansion, like in tindirin then it was solo easy! It took like a day to level from 36-41, then even 41-46 was super easy. Now it's boring, don't have time, and takes like one of these posts said, 1 week to level it. I can't play for a week to level my toon(s) I have 4 characters I want to level and that would take me forever if I can only play a few hours here and there every couple of days.
    Those expansions came after the update that lowered the amount of exp neede for last level by like 10 times .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

+1 i agree u plat players should ge every thing and more then those poor farmers plat players are all that matter why not jst have only plat playrrs sick of ppl thinking they can work hard and have what us plat players have

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silencehunt View Post
    And 40 to 41 was 40k exp >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silencehunt View Post
    And 40 to 41 was 40k exp >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

You who ask for everything to be made easily available for plat, please ask yourself: what are you playing this game for? If it is to have everything handed to you at the touch of your button, then why PLAY a game? Run the maps for once. Noone is expecting you to level up in KT4 all the time.

What will you do then when you reach lvl56? Stand in expedition camp and look like you're a pro? Having levelled from 1 to 56 wih plat alone, will you have any kind of skill in PvE to handle the new elite maps? You will tell me that you can pick up elite running skills along the way, but my experience in PvE is that the worst people to run with are PvP players who have plat levelled to 46. They don't know anything about map pulls, PvE skill usage etc. The average-geared player with zero PvP kills farms a lot better, simply because they have run the maps so much more.

Sure you can buy your fanciful gears with plat and money. Nothing buys skill. And without skill you are nothing.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    You who ask for everything to be made easily available for plat, please ask yourself: what are you playing this game for? If it is to have everything handed to you at the touch of your button, then why PLAY a game? Run the maps for once. Noone is expecting you to level up in KT4 all the time.

What will you do then when you reach lvl56? Stand in expedition camp and look like you're a pro? Having levelled from 1 to 56 wih plat alone, will you have any kind of skill in PvE to handle the new elite maps? You will tell me that you can pick up elite running skills along the way, but my experience in PvE is that the worst people to run with are PvP players who have plat levelled to 46. They don't know anything about map pulls, PvE skill usage etc. The average-geared player with zero PvP kills farms a lot better, simply because they have run the maps so much more.

Sure you can buy your fanciful gears with plat and money. Nothing buys skill. And without skill you are nothing.
    TOTALLY agree with you here.. BUT, what if someone does have skill in pve and KNOW the map pulls, etc and they want to play another class? It makes it hard to play when you have things going on in your life and nust don't have the time. I mean, I game, but not enough to want to level all my toons to current cap!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lucaskane2480 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post

I also play this game for fun! I don't care what pet I have, how much gold I got, or if I'm on the leaderboard.