Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Nuri's Hallows Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

All the guys are 1xp and it stinks for lvling
    thefirehawk level 60 dex bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
    You gotta do all the quests first ric, then after that talk to Esmeralda and she'll let you into nuris tent. In there you just have to do nuris madness map again and boom you're done with all the nuris quests.
    that is ok!

i ment this map:

since the previous map does have infinite mob spawn u cant complete it... and there isnt a door... or it is?
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Ope, whoopsies. That map I have no idea how to get to.

And no I dont think there's a door on nuris madness map, unless it's got something to do with the mirrors but I doubt it. It also sucks that you don't get exp from that map :/

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

The exp you get unless you're using elixirs is ridiculous.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Just to reiterate what was said previously. Getting App Crashing repeatedly. Tends to be happening during transitions from one area to another? Device rebooted.

Also iPad direction controls seem to be less responsive than normal. But this could be me. Did this get changed at all? I'll keep testing.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Just to reiterate what was said previously. Getting App Crashing repeatedly. Tends to be happening during transitions from one area to another? Device rebooted.

Also iPad direction controls seem to be less responsive than normal. But this could be me. Did this get changed at all? I'll keep testing.
    Controls on my first-gen iPad seem to be fine, though it's a lot easier to lose target-lock when kiting. I'm also getting fairly frequent crashes. Device isn't over-heating and this is after a full shutdown to clear cache. And as previously stated, if you get whanged with a slow-down, you can kiss the speed portion of a combo pot goodbye.

ETA: On the upside, "Everybody dance now" cracks me up every. single. time. Maybe I'm just easily amused, but thanks for that, Devs.

My only real disappointment is that you didn't put a mess-load of little animated legs with barefeet on the mimic chests--that would have been a perfect salute to "the Luggage" from the Terry Pratchett books.
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 09-02-2011 at 05:19 PM.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Note to Devs - just in case you didn't see it. Looks like there may be a typo/issue with Glyph shields.

Check out - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Glyph-Shields
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

We need more exp per kill.
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I didn't read the other posts be4 mine but the Glyph Dex items are messed up so it says you need INT to equip the gear and not Dex and it's obviously a Dex item (glyph Wing & Helm for Ex)

Oh and about new lv... AWESOME! I just wish me and other lv56+ didn't get one shotted out of nowhere lol I died 5 times with nothing around me on 1st day... And today was better but 1st person to attack mob gets owned quick

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Just went to Nuri towne for the first time, and this won't do. PLEASE tell me the annoying ringing sound in he background is a bug. The music is playing at the same time.

I hear this same ringing sound when in Ancient Swamp, and it makes my head/ears hurt. I gotta almost turn off all the sound. I thought it might be the sound of swamp wildlife, but for a circus it makes no sense to have a loud and annoying ringing sound.

Please can this ringing be removed from Nuri's Hallows, and tuned to not hurt people's ears in Ancient Swamp?

Is this only on Android that it's remained so long in Ancient Swamp? I'm on Android 2.3.4, using a My Touch 4g.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 09-05-2011 at 12:51 AM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Silentarrow View Post
    It seems like all people will have the same skill build now, which I'm not so fond of. I suggest adding more skills or letting us level up our skills past 6!
    New skills would be great!!!If thats hard i would suggest we take buffs when we enter PvP arena and last as long as we are at arena!!And dont have as skills...so 2 new skills are putted in their spot!!Also if thats hard too i suggest that weakness and nightmare change use and we use them as buffs when we press themwith every hit they will reduce armor and hit chance etc...
    Midenistis L61 Mage - Mhdenistis L65 Mage (Abandoned) Anonymousgr L55 Dex Bird(Spare me a custom set) Anyone Has A Dummy I Can Kill For Kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Glyph Plate Helmet should require strength attribute vice intelligence

The glyph plate helmet should require strength attribute. Please address. Also, I bought the 4x pwnage punch yet damage and armor reflect 3x bonus in timer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yardobeef View Post
    The glyph plate helmet should require strength attribute. Please address. Also, I bought the 4x pwnage punch yet damage and armor reflect 3x bonus in timer.
    Yes, please fix the requirements of str helms and shields. Currently the still require INT instead of STR.

As for the elix, this was mentioned before. Devs said it was only the xp that was 4x. Rest is 3x. Bu yeah, I agree that the description should be fixed

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

My biggest complaint with the new stages is the voices of the bosses. They're recycled sewer boss voices. Can we change this to make the new bosses have their own voices/sayings??

As far as the xp goes... wasn't sewers only giving one per kill also??
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE View Post
    My biggest complaint with the new stages is the voices of the bosses. They're recycled sewer boss voices. Can we change this to make the new bosses have their own voices/sayings??

As far as the xp goes... wasn't sewers only giving one per kill also??
    dont have sound most of the time lol.....sewers was giving 1 per kill, now circus is to help compensate for 61 cap
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I've enjoyed Nuri's Hallows and give the Devs a solid "B" for their efforts. However, I have two areas for improvement:

1) I'm completely fine with the "heavy hitting" mobs in Nuri's Madness but I'm disappointed that they award no xp. (I don't mind a tough fight, just please reward me for engaging in battle) So, what appears to be an excellent & beautiful map has become nothing but a "mad dash" to the boss, a two minute fight to take her out, then rmk. I don't believe this was the intent when y'all designed the map! If possible, I recommend awarding xp for the mobs (maybe 2x xp since the mobs hit so hard?) to get players to actually "play" this map.

2) I'm disappointed that the "trash" pinks aren't even as good as some of the Lvl 55 gear and that at least for Mages there doesn't appear to be a good Hood/Cowl or Robe/Cloth that isn't a premium pink drop. Honestly, I would have liked to used some of the Nuri Hood/Cowl & Robes/Cloths, but unfortunately with the exception of the premium drops, the majority of them aren't as good as my 55 gear. If possible, I recommend making a "trash" pink Hood/Cowl & Robe/Cloth thats at least at good as the Lvl 55 gear (maybe not for 56 but definitely for level 58 & 60, by then we've paid our dues and should be rewarded with some gear thats affordable and better than 55, especially at 60)

I truly appreciate your efforts and can't wait to see what challenges you have for us in Mt Fang! ;-)

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Even if, overall, I like the new campaign I don't like that the yellow and green items are like the ones seen in previous campaigns with just different stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No need to post as a thread. Pinks and purps are not recycled though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Overall, I like Nuri's Hallows. The difficulty aspect make it challenging. I like the return of a map with all bosses that was missing in Sewers. I just wish there were more maps.

In my opinion, the glyph gear looks fantastic. Genarally, I believe they are improvements over Sewer gear especially the Glyph Charmin' set. I'd have liked to see the Strongman Glyph or Glyph of Big Top sets to at least be on par with Sewer gear for dodge and heath regen, though. As for the level 61 vanity shield, well, there's an entire thread about it in general discussions...

Drop rates seems to be handled quite well for Glyph pinks. On the other hand, the common pinks are ridiculously too "common". It's reached a point where there were already deemed worthless within days of the Nuri's introduction.

Guilds have worked out very well. I'd like to see some options to spruce up the halls a bit... Currently, the halls can seem quite barren.

However, I have noticed poorer performance in gameplay. On a trip back to sewers, I experienced excessive frame skipping. Virtual joystick skip seems to have improved a bit but still rears its ugly head once in a while. When this happens on an iPad, we end up going in to one of the player's stat screen (usually the 4th or 5th player on the list in the upper left corner) which could result in death. Of course, there's still the issue of the "Join" button.

Thanks for listening and thanks for the hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

after all this time waiting the new maps are very dissapointing, the whole game seems out balance, the gear doesnt look that special and no special ways to kill a boss.
    Its obvious sts lets PL die and all focus went over to SL.
    Why did we need to wait so long for more of the same, i quited for a few months because there wasnt anything to do for me. When i came back i saw this, i played untill 58 and then it was enough.
    In my opinion all effort went to SL, big mistake because i dont like SL and now it dont like PL anymore.
    The feedback in this is when you guys wait to long ppl will dissapear like what happend now.
    Its a shame because PL was my favorite game.