Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Nuri's Hallows Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like the look of Nuri - levels look great. I agree 'everybody dance now' cracks me up too - great feature. My only downside is that the maps are so laggy it's hard to enjoy it. It's the only map that lags and I have played it a lot now and still no difference. Please fix this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

170 armor for my mage yet i die in 3 hits is that about right? Im using lvl 60 charmin wand set seems new set are bit underpowered for new camp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fastcast View Post
    170 armor for my mage yet i die in 3 hits is that about right? Im using lvl 60 charmin wand set seems new set are bit underpowered for new camp.
    Doesn't have anything to do with armor...same thing happens to bears with even more armor, and elixirs. Some of the mobs, especially on the first level but in all levels, have some sort of massive debuff/drain/'gravestoned'/'death shot' combo than can take out anybody. Everyone runs the risk of it storming ahead of the group like we all got used to in Sewers and earlier.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

After some further thought, I've come up with a few things that need fixing. First, Snake Charmer. There are times when players are clearly behind pillars and still manage to get killed. This happens far too often and need to be addressed. Second, Nuri's Madness. When activating obelisks and/or mirrors, if someone else already activated it, a pop up appears and doesn't go away unless you press an "OK" button. During this time, enemies continue to attack players and they die. Is it truly necessary to have this pop up?? Can't you just give a notification via chat like when the Lion and Tamer arrive?

Suggestions, how about giving a set bonus to the Glyph Big Top set (which is clearly a better set for "tanking" than the Strongman Glyph set). Also, how about introducing 1H str Glyph swords that look similar to the Glyph daggers. I love the way the daggers look and, in my opinion, wasted on the Glyph daggers alone since most birds usually go for the crossbow. Lastly, since the level cap has been increased, I think it would be nice to offer some higher level rings and/or introduce amulets to better help players handle the new challenges.
    Last edited by pastrychef; 09-20-2011 at 03:52 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pastrychef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Please use this thread to provide your feedback about the Nuri's Hallows Content.

We ask that feedback be kept constructive and that you only post from your actual play experience, not from what you heard from your brother's friend's cousin. Thanks!
    Very good campagin but a little glitchy overall a+ needs more quests

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I think its cool there are 6 different themes, thats what I really like. Sewers was only 1 theme. In next lvl cap, pls make different themes again.
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Forum Adept ExperimentNebulaCore's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default yeah

Yup I think big top should be a set too. I mean, it comes in all pieces.... you know, everywhere like strongman.
    Last edited by ExperimentNebulaCore; 10-18-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    Aznhmoobyang 66, endgame pvper Aznbboynebula 65, suicidal toon on leaderboard experimentkai 12 pvper and more toons not gonn list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Its nice but the hard part that you don't get the crafting items from a quest but you get it just like any other weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Great new content

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef View Post
    First, Snake Charmer. There are times when players are clearly behind pillars and still manage to get killed. This happens far too often and need to be addressed..... I think it would be nice to offer some higher level rings and/or introduce amulets to better help players handle the new challenges.
    The snake charmer hits hard as hell to begin with, better rings would be great, it would make up for the weaknesses of the pinks since ao. Or fix the mage's shield to protect us better, maybe half damage instead of one shot kills. At least with Gurgox we had temp shields that worked alot better than the pillars. Or have him do like the strongman, go to the center to release his wave.
    Last edited by tupid; 02-04-2012 at 05:34 AM.