So, now that I am taking the time to analyze this new content, it has come to my knowledge that Nouri's Hallow exhibits characteristics very similar to "Skeller Krunch Returns". How so? The pink drop rate is very frequent as well as not only rehashed designs but also rehashed names! The statistics on the items are also mediocre at best; they are barely better or equivalent to Balefort Sewers gear. These factors show to suggest the similarities of how the "Skeller Krunch Returns" campaign was the easier campaign that complemented the better campaign, Ancient Swamps.

Is this to keep our demanding bellies satiated before the WOW factor campaign is released? If I'm not mistaken, we were told there would be two new end game campaigns. So, I'm just pointing it out there and being completely logical as I wasn't completely satisfied with this new campaign my first run through.

Granted, I will give it more time, but the purpose of this thread is to bring in opinions and ideas without bringing in the FLAMES! So, those of you who ate anything spicy, a "Flaming Hot" Brand (Cheetos the most popular), or just plain grumpy; please keep that out of this thread. Thanks!